SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network

SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network (http://www.socnet.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.socnet.com/forumdisplay.php?f=224)
-   -   Aaaaaand it's coming full circle on the Shitlibs now...Welcome to the party, Al Gore! (http://www.socnet.com/showthread.php?t=131132)

Expatmedic 27 March 2020 21:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gsniper (Post 1058851308)
OK, in my mind, it doesn't exist. We were all up in arms about some 80's bullshit for Kavanaugh. Now it's 90's bullshit for Biden.

Flame away. I agree Biden is a creeper, but this dredging up shit form 30 years ago is horseshit.

I was willing to wait and see how it played out against or for Justice Kavanaugh.

Do I think it was a witch-hunt? Yes. But, my opinion on his guilt or innocence does not matter.

I am willing to do the same for the person seeking our nations highest office.

Dino0311 27 March 2020 21:37

One of the differences is that we don't have a ton of video of Kavanaugh acting like a pedophile in the most public settings imaginable.

Gray Rhyno 29 March 2020 18:51

Quote:

OK, in my mind, it doesn't exist. We were all up in arms about some 80's bullshit for Kavanaugh. Now it's 90's bullshit for Biden.

Flame away. I agree Biden is a creeper, but this dredging up shit form 30 years ago is horseshit.

I agree, and I think we need to have one standard for all politicians. I'm not a big fan of dredging up shit from decades past, but if it's good for the left, then it needs to be good for the right.

CPTAUSRET 29 March 2020 21:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gray Rhyno (Post 1058851697)
I agree, and I think we need to have one standard for all politicians. I'm not a big fan of dredging up shit from decades past, but if it's good for the left, then it needs to be good for the right.

Makes sense to me.

usmc_3m 30 March 2020 00:32

This is the Dem's plan to marginalize and supplant creepy Joe, because they now realize he has no chance at all to win. He can barely string a coherent sentence together these days. So - who is the Dem's savior? From what I hear from all my liberal friends, it's Cuomo.

diverescue 30 March 2020 10:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by usmc_3m (Post 1058851772)
it's Cuomo.

I said this exact thing yesterday. He is getting TONS of air time, and is coming across as a man for his people. I would wager he at least gets the VP nod.

Longrifle 30 March 2020 10:26

Quote:

This is the Dem's plan to marginalize and supplant creepy Joe, because they now realize he has no chance at all to win...

Considering the lack of expected backlash, Id say youre right. A blue-on-blue coup, and hes silent, too.

SN 30 March 2020 11:53

Quote:

This is the Dem's plan to marginalize and supplant creepy Joe, because they now realize he has no chance at all to win. He can barely string a coherent sentence together these days. So - who is the Dem's savior? From what I hear from all my liberal friends, it's Cuomo.

Cancelling the remaining primaries paves the way for a brokered convention.

Cuomo=anti2A.

Liberals who asked why do you need guns are buying AR-15's.
Our recently "primaried" DA (a Democrat) says the Gun Control debate under went a huge change, and democrats don't see it.

He went on that if Beo O'Rourke thinks he's taking guns, he's wrong; and if Joe Biden runs as an anti-gun guy he will lose.

Cuomo can't help but be tied as an anti-gunner/open border hack.

Go ahead and nominate him.

ET1/ss nuke 30 March 2020 15:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Longrifle (Post 1058851830)
A blue-on-blue coup, and hes silent, too.

Dr. Seuss approves!

AKAPete 31 March 2020 07:56

Quote:

OK, in my mind, it doesn't exist. We were all up in arms about some 80's bullshit for Kavanaugh. Now it's 90's bullshit for Biden.....

Point being it's just another example of the hypocrisy of the left.

Like when the left was protesting with all it's might against Kavanaugh but supporting with all it's might that wife beating D politician in MN.

It's not about the "what" it's about the "who" for them all the time.

leopardprey 31 March 2020 08:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by AKAPete (Post 1058852040)
Point being it's just another example of the hypocrisy of the left.

Like when the left was protesting with all it's might against Kavanaugh but supporting with all it's might that wife beating D politician in MN.

It's not about the "what" it's about the "who" for them all the time.

Or the Attorney General of Virginia.

Gray Rhyno 31 March 2020 08:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by leopardprey (Post 1058852045)
Or the Attorney General of Virginia.

I think you're thinking of Governor Blackface. :confused:

:biggrin:

Gsniper 31 March 2020 08:17

I don't care who it's "on". Dredging up something from 30 years ago is horseshit. I know, the lefties freak out, then let it slide on their own. I just cringe everytime I hear "he kissed me in 1982 and I didn't like it". Who gives a fuck?

AKAPete 31 March 2020 08:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gray Rhyno (Post 1058852052)

He just posed in black face. The other, IIRC, had abuse allegations.

leopardprey 31 March 2020 08:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gray Rhyno (Post 1058852052)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...-assault-.html

AKAPete 31 March 2020 09:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by leopardprey (Post 1058852056)

At the time the Gov, Lt Gov and the Att Gen all had allegations of something or other.

That was the big problem for the left. IIRC, If they all resigned a Republican would take over.

So "No problem, let's move on".

leopardprey 14 April 2020 11:11

Yep, quite the contrast to Justice Kavanaugh. Where are all the pink pussy hat femistst screaming #metoo?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-bi...ser-tara-reade

nofear 14 April 2020 17:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by leopardprey (Post 1058855881)
Yep, quite the contrast to Justice Kavanaugh. Where are all the pink pussy hat femistst screaming #metoo?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-bi...ser-tara-reade

#trumpbad comes before #metoo.

#fuckme :rolleyes: