SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network

SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network (http://www.socnet.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.socnet.com/forumdisplay.php?f=224)
-   -   ANTIFA... (http://www.socnet.com/showthread.php?t=133517)

Forestboy 9 November 2018 14:31

There were 10 of them officer, I feared for my life due to the disparity of force. Please get my lawyer here now. I will not answer anymore questions without my lawyer present.

swamppirate 9 November 2018 14:50

1 Attachment(s)
Antifa needs to be stamped out and now.

GPC 9 November 2018 14:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by CTA (Post 1058761330)
Plus, do not forget they are now publishing other peoples addresses who they do not agree with in order to employ the same tactics. Only a matter time until someone gets hurt or killed. I propose Deplorables start going under cover and infiltrating ANTIFA groups throughout the United States. Figure out who they are and where they live. Little long-range reconnaissance and planning. My two kopecks.

I better get some more toe-poppers in the yard before frost.;)

Bunch of losers that need to get jobs.

SN 9 November 2018 15:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agoge (Post 1058761362)
ANTIFA likes to operate within permissive environments. They will continue to do so. They don't want to work within areas where they know they would meet with pushback because, well...that would actually get them hurt. Gangs work where they know they can threaten with impunity. Yep...they will keep targeting those that won't fight back which is fine with me because it keeps them away from me.

This.

Any action by LEO instantly dissolves their formations.

They need a complacent Mayor to get free reign.

maim 9 November 2018 15:45

Those that know me know my political leanings.
ANTIFA are a bunch of sniveling snot gobbling turds who turn up to any event like the nihilists in Britain, black flag, throw rocks, spit and cuss.
IMHO they should have been chucked in a sack with bricks and tossed into the nearest deep water body at birth.
Sadly Darwinism is increasingly sounding like the survival of the weakest most retarded scum.

Headhunter1965 9 November 2018 15:45

We were laughing the other day about the 40 mile buffer between here and I-75 between Chattanooga and Knoxville and how there are so many good old boys that we'd likely never hear of any uprising by these clowns if it were to ever get past the Waffle House at the "Lost Sea" exit....

KimberChick 9 November 2018 16:31

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 41475
Quote:

Originally Posted by swamppirate (Post 1058761383)
Antifa needs to be stamped out and now.

My take. Especially on today's anniversary.

Headhunter1965 9 November 2018 16:40

Dead on KimberChick

cedsall 9 November 2018 17:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by KillRoy (Post 1058761345)
This is one of the reasons we have the 2nd Amendment.

Oh wait, Carlson lives in DC .... nevermind.

It's OK, Carl Rowan, a WaPo columnist got away with it back in 1988. If the left can do it, certainly it's OK for a right leaning journalist like Carlson. /sarcasm

Longrifle 9 November 2018 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Headhunter1965 (Post 1058761403)
We were laughing the other day about the 40 mile buffer between here and I-75 between Chattanooga and Knoxville and how there are so many good old boys that we'd likely never hear of any uprising by these clowns if it were to ever get past the Waffle House at the "Lost Sea" exit....

Seems like there’s a historical marker in that area commemorating the initiative of some local veterans taking out some trash right after WWII, isn’t there? ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimberChick
Especially on today's anniversary.

Eighty years...

leopardprey 9 November 2018 19:22

Allow me to go biblical:

Ecclesiastes 10:2 New International Version (NIV)

2 The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

tim416 9 November 2018 21:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by leopardprey (Post 1058761456)
Allow me to go biblical:

Ecclesiastes 10:2 New International Version (NIV)

2 The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

I will be stealing this going forward.

Lima 9 November 2018 23:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by leopardprey (Post 1058761340)
Let Iran, Cambodia, Russia, 1930s Germany, Cuba, radical groups in America in the late 1960s/early 70s, and the Cultural Revolution of China (1966-76) and their youthful Red Guards be your guide to history to see where this could be going. Never underestimate the Left and college kids on the left.

Days of Rage
Bryan Burrough

Never estimate the Left, their youthful supporters or where the supporters could wind up.

Lot of familiar names in there.

IronErik 10 November 2018 01:12

Just reading about this. The report says approx 20 people were there. I think I'll use this the next time someone asks me why I need an AR-15 with 30 round magazines.

DirtyDog0311 10 November 2018 01:25

I could write a book on why this is going to keep continuing, almost certainly escalating, and why people constantly talk about doing something about the --, but nothing ever gets done. And that is why, ultimately, 'they' will win and we will lose.

I think I'll instead just go back to school and get my master's on it. So that when I do write that book, it'll at least be called something more than just a "manifesto" or whatever other Pavlovian marginalization term it would otherwise be referred to as.

Look. Don'tTouch. 10 November 2018 04:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 (Post 1058761514)
I think I'll instead just go back to school and get my master's on it. So that when I do write that book, it'll at least be called something more than just a "manifesto" or whatever other Pavlovian marginalization term it would otherwise be referred to as.

DD, I don't care about the number of degrees or beers you've had. If you're writing, I'm buying.

Mingo Kane 10 November 2018 08:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 (Post 1058761514)

Okay Ted, go be a mountain dwelling hermit and write that 'more than a' manifesto masterpiece! :biggrin: Make a bunch of cash off the book, then move to Guyana and open a Kool Aid stand with your book royalties.

GPC 10 November 2018 08:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Look. Don'tTouch. (Post 1058761520)
DD, I don't care about the number of degrees or beers you've had. If you're writing, I'm buying.

Same here, walk out in the woods and start a chapter on your phone. That's how I got my start.:smile:

Gsniper 10 November 2018 08:39

Quote:

Okay Ted, go be a mountain dwelling hermit and write that 'more than a' manifesto masterpiece!
Kettle, this is pot, over.

Mingo Kane 10 November 2018 08:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gsniper (Post 1058761535)
Kettle, this is pot, over.

I hate you...ain't you got some fish to catch or some shit?