SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network

SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network (http://www.socnet.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.socnet.com/forumdisplay.php?f=224)
-   -   ANTIFA... (http://www.socnet.com/showthread.php?t=133517)

Tracy 10 November 2018 09:26

Antifa is the Sturmabteilung (SA) for the Democratic National Congress (DNC).

Personally, I think everyone who supports and defends the Constitution of the United States should immediately start referring to them as the SA.

Second, someone should remind the SA what happened on 30 June 1934.


Third, local leadership needs to decide how they're going handle the local SA activities. The SA ursurps the authority of locals wherever the leadership and their enforcement is too weak. Portland, Oregon and Berkeley, California are prime examples.

Citizens are now harassed and threatened with violence openly by the SA. Does anyone have ANY doubts where this will lead to?

Whitebean54 10 November 2018 12:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mingo Kane (Post 1058761533)
Okay Ted, go be a mountain dwelling hermit and write that 'more than a' manifesto masterpiece! :biggrin: Make a bunch of cash off the book, then move to Guyana and open a Kool Aid stand with your book royalties.

Bwhahahahaha:biggrin:

leopardprey 11 November 2018 16:42

1 Attachment(s)
Sums it up.

Look. Don'tTouch. 11 November 2018 17:10

You've got good eyes, LP.
For the rest of us, here's a bigger version:
https://i.imgur.com/OWgKvcM.jpg

Le3 11 November 2018 22:38

1 Attachment(s)
So at least one of the ANTIFA members that were at Tucker Carlson's home has been doxxed. I'm not going to post his name on here, but I can guarantee you that the picture below is not a joke.

leopardprey 11 November 2018 22:40

Needs to be arrested and prosecuted. Let's see how tough he is in prison.

1RiserSlip 11 November 2018 22:48

The fairy boots says all I need to know about that tough guy.

Mingo Kane 11 November 2018 22:52

I'd fuck him...he's Purdy.

Sharky 11 November 2018 23:25

So wouldn't it be funny if someone on here had the tools to identify them and publish their names and addresses. Wouldn't that be funny.

billdawg 11 November 2018 23:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1RiserSlip (Post 1058761867)
The fairy boots says all I need to know about that tough guy.

Or the weird, unzipped, black hoodie. WHat a homo

Expatmedic 11 November 2018 23:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mingo Kane (Post 1058761868)
I'd fuck him...he's Purdy.

Ok Ned Beatty.

Hug that tree and squeal like a piggy.:eek: (Deliverance).

Either way, Iím going to run.

grog18b 11 November 2018 23:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharky (Post 1058761875)
So wouldn't it be funny if someone on here had the tools to identify them and publish their names and addresses. Wouldn't that be funny.

Why yes... yes it would...

Karma can be a harsh bitch.

grog18b 11 November 2018 23:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1RiserSlip (Post 1058761867)
The fairy boots says all I need to know about that tough guy.

His mom's basement has a nice floor.

DirtyDog0311 11 November 2018 23:47

Dude the chans publish doxxes of local AntiFa shitbags all the time. Those little basement dwellers are tireless in their pursuit of outing these cunts.

Steamin 12 November 2018 10:53

Butt he has a beard and tats... Doesn't that make him a man by their standards??

They'd pimp him out for two packs of smokes a night inside the fence!

MountainBum 12 November 2018 10:55

Haha. Google's reverse search algorithm's best guess for that image is "girl."

Fubar 12 November 2018 11:48

Thanks y'all for the Monday morning laughs! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

GPC 12 November 2018 11:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by leopardprey (Post 1058761863)
Needs to be arrested and prosecuted. Let's see how tough he is in prison.

Stake him out by a ant hill, it's cheaper.

grog18b 12 November 2018 12:28

I think he's a witch. Don't witches wear those boots? I'm scared. He's scary. He's a witch... and he's holding his little brother's wiffle ball bat. He could cast a spell on us. Probably with a lisp.

hawkdrver 12 November 2018 12:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tracy (Post 1058761549)
Antifa is the Sturmabteilung (SA) for the Democratic National Congress (DNC).

Personally, I think everyone who supports and defends the Constitution of the United States should immediately start referring to them as the SA.

Second, someone should remind the SA what happened on 30 June 1934.


Third, local leadership needs to decide how they're going handle the local SA activities. The SA ursurps the authority of locals wherever the leadership and their enforcement is too weak. Portland, Oregon and Berkeley, California are prime examples.

Citizens are now harassed and threatened with violence openly by the SA. Does anyone have ANY doubts where this will lead to?

Agree x all. They have been called the new brownshirts for quite some time.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:22.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Socnet.com All Rights Reserved