SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network

SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network (http://www.socnet.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.socnet.com/forumdisplay.php?f=224)
-   -   Thread for Everything About Gun Control / The Second Amendment (http://www.socnet.com/showthread.php?t=74822)

Dark Helmet 14 December 2019 13:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stanley_White (Post 1058830085)
I now want someone else to request a formal opinion from the VA AG about immigration sanctuary cities.

Well played.

MakoZeroSix 14 December 2019 17:09

What would be great, and low risk, high-payoff, would be if meme-magick were to bleed over into real life, and residents of Virginia started actually using spray paint to cross out the names of cities on the welcome signs and then write "Boogadishu" on them.

DirtyDog0311 14 December 2019 18:19

While y'all are busy spraypainting stuff, the Gov is reportedly ordering "a small cadre of staffers to begin the process for determining how to cut off electricity, telephones/ FAXES, Cellular phones AND DATA, as well as the Internet, in areas where he plans to send Virginia National Guard Troops to forcibly seize guns". Oh No not my fax machines! But yeah, other than the emotional text of this, you'd be a fool if you think they're not pre-gaming this shit by some red-team folks. Fed Gov literally has been preparing for the 'big igloo' since the 50s with their COG plans --- so it's not exactly emotional hysteria to think they're not doing it right now at the state level for their evil machinations.
https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...-confiscations

Oh and there's a filing for a proposed VA bill to fire cops that refuse to enforce any "hypothetical" order AND ban them from any future employment in the public safety sector:
Quote:

Strikes by government employees: Limits to law-enforcement officers the scope of the existing provision that deems any public employee who strikes to have terminated his employment and bars him from further public employment.
https://legiscan.com/VA/bill/HB67/2020

Oh and yeah, the posts by firstshirt and litepath showing how the (D)s everywhere are gun-grabbing in places they are getting control of. KY and GA aren't exactly the first places you think of when you imagine a blue-controlled shithole.

Maybe Santa really was listening when I told him years ago all I wanted was to see the Tree of Liberty grow like the Yggdrasil in my lifetime. Hahahahaha, god DAMN-- Shit's getting real fucking western at a staggering rate lately.

Look. Don'tTouch. 14 December 2019 18:33

I sure hope those folks have HAM radios.
And as far as this part "bars him from further public employment.", I would really hope that PRIVATE companies out there that are pro-2A would let it be known that if any cop loses his job due to keeping his oath, he will be offered a job working for them. It would be great to take the "what about my mortgage" part out of the equation in their heads like that.

litepath 14 December 2019 18:52

GTFO Tazewell County VA and their new Militia.

2 sources:

A)https://www.wjhl.com/news/local/taze...ht-to-militia/

B) https://www.secondamendmentdaily.com...WBOKpy7WCdiQHE

This is one hell of resolution. Not mere words. Forming a Militia puts nuts behind the verb.

DirtyDog0311 14 December 2019 19:01

How many of those militia boys will be undercover Fed infiltrators I wonder. “FBI foils FBI plan to blow up XXXXX”: coming to a militia near you.....

Look. Don'tTouch. 14 December 2019 19:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 (Post 1058831336)
How many of those militia boys will be undercover Fed infiltrators I wonder. “FBI foils FBI plan to blow up XXXXX”: coming to a militia near you.....

Maybe a personal vouch basis? Only someone that is 100% a local resident vouches for another, and so forth. Only people that you know and have seen around town. No such thing as a "new guy" showing up with some fake ID that claims he lives at xxx address.

In my county, that would be very easy to do because everyone knows everyone everywhere we go. On weekends when tourists come in, all us locals can spot them instantly. Maybe some of those counties in VA are also "small town" enough to sniff out new blood vs. old roots.

DirtyDog0311 14 December 2019 19:26

Easier said that done, IMO. It's the FBI and other alphaboy's literal job to do this. And all it really takes is one collaborator, compromised individual, or the wrong recruit (in the case of Larry Grathwohl) inside that "circle of trust" to throw the gates of Troy open for the hordes.

Interesting read: https://www.rooshv.com/how-the-fbi-i...o-to-stop-them

litepath 14 December 2019 19:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 (Post 1058831342)
Easier said that done, IMO. It's the FBI and other alphaboy's literal job to do this. And all it really takes is one collaborator, compromised individual, or the wrong recruit (in the case of Larry Grathwohl) inside that "circle of trust" to throw the gates of Troy open for the hordes.

Interesting read: https://www.rooshv.com/how-the-fbi-i...o-to-stop-them

It's a militia. You'll be signing up. You'll need a local Tazewell county address. Yes there can be infiltrators, but geez get a grip.

DirtyDog0311 14 December 2019 20:20

Get a grip on what? Just saying there will likely be multiple fed infiltrators —- their purpose of joining isn’t going to be exactly benevolent or even benign. That’s not exactly an extreme statement.

Gray Rhyno 14 December 2019 20:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 (Post 1058831336)

It appears to me that you are the most radical & anti-government regularly-posting member of our site. Sometimes the things you say make me wonder if you're an confidential informant sent by the federal government to see if you can get us to do or say things we wouldn't otherwise do. Just like the ATF sent a CI to get Randy Weaver to break a law he otherwise wouldn't have broken. :confused:

DirtyDog0311 14 December 2019 20:34

Cmon.....now that’s just mean.......

Everyone knows there’s a special place in Dante’s hell for traitors.

jerome 14 December 2019 21:23

With all this militia talk you know there is a Lon Horiuchi wannabe in some LE tactical unit just stroking it.

litepath 14 December 2019 21:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 (Post 1058831350)
Get a grip on what? Just saying there will likely be multiple fed infiltrators —- their purpose of joining isn’t going to be exactly benevolent or even benign. That’s not exactly an extreme statement.

Get a grip on the fact that at least this county and it's citizens ARE taking action. Infiltrators aren't necessary for some dumbass or two to come up with stupid ideas.

As for any Infiltrators? I hope they enjoy the hoosegow in Tazewell should they conspire to break the law.
I would suggest that the majority of that county is taking the whole of it, the militia, seriously.

DirtyDog0311 14 December 2019 22:03

I think y'all are misunderstanding. I'm not poo-pooing the militia at all. I'm just saying be careful and good luck.

Gsniper 14 December 2019 22:28

Tazewell is two counties west of me and due south about 50 miles of 1RiserSlip. People out here aren't fucking around. I still maintain it's not going to get that bad, but if it does its not going to go well for the LE side. I'm not watching Red Dawn and jerking off like DD0311, but people out here don't like to be pushed around.

Plus, my local team is the Buffaloes. WOLVERINES!! Sounds much more badass than BUFFALOES!!

litepath 14 December 2019 22:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 (Post 1058831368)
I think y'all are misunderstanding. I'm not poo-pooing the militia at all. I'm just saying be careful and good luck.

You have a funny way of showing support. You don't need my permission to be wary, but these folks are not near as dumb as some would think.
Some of these rural VA counties are made up of a hodge-podge of folks. Some born and bred, others moved after retirement, and ex pot growers, ex feds, or ex .mil. And they all pretty much know who is who and who ain't.

Gsniper 14 December 2019 22:45

My entire county has about a dozen deputies and one state trooper. If the citizens decide to do or not do something our LE presence is like a fart in the wind. Oh yeah, and one possum cop.

Tazewell county is coal country. Those people don't have shit to lose anyway. If it starts, it very well could be somewhere like Tazewell.

nofear 14 December 2019 22:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by litepath (Post 1058831362)
this county and it's citizens ARE taking action.

Good to see, and I hope it gets more media coverage, (although it'll probably be negative coverage).

litepath 14 December 2019 22:56

Whatever occurs for Tazewell it'll take balls, brains and luck.

I'm hoping lots of luck comes that way for Va.

Hopefully other counties will follow suit. With enough counties onboard the tax base for the State will be effected should they try some of their rumored crap.