SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network

SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network (http://www.socnet.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.socnet.com/forumdisplay.php?f=224)
-   -   ANTIFA... (http://www.socnet.com/showthread.php?t=133517)

grog18b 9 November 2018 10:37

ANTIFA...

So... They pay Tucker Carlson's house a visit at night and scare the shit out of his wife and kids...

Not much on the MSM about it, except on FOX of course... Imagine if the clan showed up at Don Lemon's house with a burning cross on his lawn...

My first question is... Why is this seemingly being tolerated? Why is this group not being arrested en-mass every time they show their black skinny jean wearing faces in public? Why are they being permitted to take over entire city blocks in Portland?

...and... I could not imagine what would happen if they did this to the, well, let's call it the "right" person's house at night...

Realizing everyone has a right of free speech, and that if a large group of wanna be Nazis want to parade down a street in the USA is fine with the right permits... but... these assclowns are openly stalking and attacking people, blocking streets, destroying property... and where are the calls to DO something about them? Have we gotten so delusional as a society that most people actually think this sort of shit is okay and that they are just "protesting"?

KS11 9 November 2018 11:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by grog18b (Post 1058761319)
So... They pay Tucker Carlson's house a visit at night and scare the shit out of his wife and kids...

Not much on the MSM about it, except on FOX of course... Imagine if the clan showed up at Don Lemon's house with a burning cross on his lawn...

My first question is... Why is this seemingly being tolerated? Why is this group not being arrested en-mass every time they show their black skinny jean wearing faces in public? Why are they being permitted to take over entire city blocks in Portland?

...and... I could not imagine what would happen if they did this to the, well, let's call it the "right" person's house at night...

Realizing everyone has a right of free speech, and that if a large group of wanna be Nazis want to parade down a street in the USA is fine with the right permits... but... these assclowns are openly stalking and attacking people, blocking streets, destroying property... and where are the calls to DO something about them? Have we gotten so delusional as a society that most people actually think this sort of shit is okay and that they are just "protesting"?

Because they're against President Trump, and against everything that is good, upright, and moral in this country. Which is what the vast majority of people in power want. Next question.

CTA 9 November 2018 11:29

Plus, do not forget they are now publishing other peoples addresses who they do not agree with in order to employ the same tactics. Only a matter time until someone gets hurt or killed. I propose Deplorables start going under cover and infiltrating ANTIFA groups throughout the United States. Figure out who they are and where they live. Little long-range reconnaissance and planning. My two kopecks.

Expatmedic 9 November 2018 11:59

...the right of the people to peaceably assemble...

Methinks that part is lost on them.

tim416 9 November 2018 12:15

One of these times they are going to actually succeed in breaking in a door and entering someones private residence in the name of protest. They will be met by deadly force and it will be ruled justified in the name of self-defense. ANTIFA's, (or some other radical right wing group's) response will be, "They can kill us with no consequences?!" And then things will escalate quickly. It will be the next "shot heard around the world." IMHO

leopardprey 9 November 2018 12:21

Quote:

Weak leaders, weak Mayors, weak police chiefs.

Keganswar 9 November 2018 12:23

The are tolerated and funded because they are advancing the agenda of resistance. They are heroes to the left the foot soldiers (how they describe themselves on the websites they use). When Hillary and CO decided to not accept the transfer of power to our elected President these resistance groups got the support they needed. 20 years ago they would have been crushed by public opinion at the very least.

The left is fine with gladly using violence, character assassination, lies and whatever tactic is needed to get the job done. They will win.

leopardprey 9 November 2018 12:26

Let Iran, Cambodia, Russia, 1930s Germany, Cuba, radical groups in America in the late 1960s/early 70s, and the Cultural Revolution of China (1966-76) and their youthful Red Guards be your guide to history to see where this could be going. Never underestimate the Left and college kids on the left.

swamppirate 9 November 2018 12:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by CTA (Post 1058761330)
Plus, do not forget they are now publishing other peoples addresses who they do not agree with in order to employ the same tactics. Only a matter time until someone gets hurt or killed. I propose Deplorables start going under cover and infiltrating ANTIFA groups throughout the United States. Figure out who they are and where they live. Little long-range reconnaissance and planning. My two kopecks.

When do we start?

KillRoy 9 November 2018 12:34

Quote:

This is one of the reasons we have the 2nd Amendment.

Oh wait, Carlson lives in DC .... nevermind.

leopardprey 9 November 2018 12:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by KillRoy (Post 1058761345)
This is one of the reasons we have the 2nd Amendment.

Oh wait, Carlson lives in DC .... nevermind.

Probably Antifa knows this.....let's see them try this in East Texas, Southern Indiana, Arizona, Montana, or West Virginia.

billdawg 9 November 2018 13:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by leopardprey (Post 1058761349)
Probably Antifa knows this.....let's see them try this in East Texas, Southern Indiana, Arizona, Montana, or West Virginia.

lol, are they're even any ANTIFAs in WV or MT?

Longrifle 9 November 2018 13:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by leopardprey (Post 1058761349)

They tried this at Auburn once. No masks were allowed. They havenít been back. https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...r_protest.html

Keganswar 9 November 2018 13:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by billdawg (Post 1058761351)
lol, are they're even any ANTIFAs in WV or MT?

The only mention I could find was a guy asked if ANTIFA had a branch in WV that he could join, and the reply's were yes... up your a@@hole. The other reply was and I am paraphrasing here after you kill yourself you will get a membership card in the mail.

Headhunter1965 9 November 2018 13:21

Too bad Tucker's wife didn't put some 12 gauge through the door when that douchebag was breaking it. These MF's are going to learn the hard way. Somehow I think that will serve the left so they're fine with sacrificing a few of theirs in situations like this for the greater good....

Gsniper 9 November 2018 13:23

Patiently waiting.

Mars 9 November 2018 13:25

ANTIFA likes to operate within permissive environments. They will continue to do so. They don't want to work within areas where they know they would meet with pushback because, well...that would actually get them hurt. Gangs work where they know they can threaten with impunity. Yep...they will keep targeting those that won't fight back which is fine with me because it keeps them away from me.

Fubar 9 November 2018 13:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Headhunter1965 (Post 1058761359)
Too bad Tucker's wife didn't put some 12 gauge through the door when that douchebag was breaking it. These MF's are going to learn the hard way. Somehow I think that will serve the left so they're fine with sacrificing a few of theirs in situations like this for the greater good....

Shotgun? Doesn't that have Uncle Joe Biden's stamp of approval? That's winning right there. :biggrin:

275RLTW 9 November 2018 14:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fubar (Post 1058761366)
Shotgun? Doesn't that have Uncle Joe Biden's stamp of approval? That's winning right there. :biggrin:

And Dick Cheney. Have to be bi-partisan so neither side is offended.

IrishSoldier 9 November 2018 14:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agoge (Post 1058761362)
ANTIFA likes to operate within permissive environments. They will continue to do so. They don't want to work within areas where they know they would meet with pushback because, well...that would actually get them hurt. Gangs work where they know they can threaten with impunity. Yep...they will keep targeting those that won't fight back which is fine with me because it keeps them away from me.

Yup, Antifa is the military wing of the progressive left, as such they really only can operate in democrat controlled area. Unfortunately this includes most state capitals and all the urban cultural centers of gravity. You will see this again in D.C. after a brief pause.

My question, now that Sessions is gone can DoJ investigate Antifa and affiliated groups for a civil right violation?