SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network

SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network (http://www.socnet.com/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself With Your First Post Here (http://www.socnet.com/forumdisplay.php?f=281)
-   -   Post Your Introduction In THIS Thread (http://www.socnet.com/showthread.php?t=73033)

Purple36 24 November 2019 20:14

Thanks for the reply, I was Chinese Mandarin (DLI). 98G.

JRep65 24 November 2019 20:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Purple36 (Post 1058827198)
Thanks for the reply, I was Chinese Mandarin (DLI). 98G.

I was originally slotted for a Chinese class at DLI, then they asked for two volunteers to fill out an Arabic class!

1RiserSlip 24 November 2019 21:50

So, John. You’ve been a Republican since 65? :biggrin:

Welcome.

JRep65 24 November 2019 23:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1RiserSlip (Post 1058827229)
So, John. You’ve been a Republican since 65? :biggrin:

Welcome.

Since 1984.

Bgatewood89 3 December 2019 15:35

INTRODUCTION
 
Good Afternoon ,
Im new to SOCNET I have been in the security field for approximately 12 years.Most of the time hired to be part of a five man Protection Security Detail.I joined this site to keep up with the security contracting world.

MITEK6 4 December 2019 17:35

LEO (Current K9 Handler, Firearms Instructor and Tac Medic) for about 9 years. EMT for 12 years. I've enjoyed reading the forum for years now but have finally registered.

Notandum 15 December 2019 12:13

Hi everyone, thanks for having me here. I'm a former Naval Aviator and just got retired.

AZ5326 15 December 2019 13:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Notandum (Post 1058831457)
Hi everyone, thanks for having me here. I'm a former Naval Aviator and just got retired.

A little more info would be interesting.

WGH0922 15 December 2019 21:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZ5326 (Post 1058831471)
A little more info would be interesting.

He was trying to be succinct. :biggrin:

EODStew 17 December 2019 20:54

What's up everyone?

The name's Kyle, most people call me Stewy. I spent 10 years in the Army, 7 Enlisted as EOD, 2 as an Officer. Graduated NAVSCOLEOD in '05. Did a 15 month deployment in support of OIF.
Selected to go Green to Gold, finished Bachelors in 2011. Earned 2 Masters since.

Currently living in South Jersey, work for Dept. If Army, and own a Videography and Photography company "Elevation One Droneography".

I've got two little ankle bitters.

I've got a weird obsession with Volvo's, owned 5, but that'll change once a Raptor becomes available.

What else do y'all want to know?

Ole crusty bastard 18 December 2019 06:30

Welcome.

Goby 30 December 2019 13:08

Hello. Retired 21A /31A from the Army. Been contracting as a PSC since retirement in 16. OIF 2005 /OEF 2010. Thanks.

steve 1 January 2020 09:32

[QUOTE=EODStew;1058831964]What's up everyone?

Currently living in South Jersey, QUOTE]

Welcome, I work in Mt. Laurel.

martinca 2 January 2020 12:25

Happy New Year All, and thank you for allowing me on the site.
I am US army (Ret). The first half of my career was spent in Armor and Cavalry assignments as a tanker. I was 82nd AB Div. with 4/68th Armor, the only Airborne Armor Bn. in the Army. The second half of my time was spent in the MP Corps. I worked primarily in investigations and dignitary protection assignments. I also served as a Deputy Sheriff in Ohio, working as a road Deputy, Investigations, and SWAT.
I currently work with a County Veterans' Service Office in Ohio.
Thank you.
It is a genuine honor to be a part of this group.

Mingo Kane 2 January 2020 12:26

Welcome, and thank you for your long and continued support of this great Nation.

bobmueller 2 January 2020 13:16

Welcome, sir. I grew up in the SE corner of the state and also served as an MP.

Fu King Lawyer 2 January 2020 21:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by martinca (Post 1058834955)
Happy New Year All, and thank you for allowing me on the site.
I am US army (Ret). The first half of my career was spent in Armor and Cavalry assignments as a tanker. I was 82nd AB Div. with 4/68th Armor, the only Airborne Armor Bn. in the Army. The second half of my time was spent in the MP Corps. I worked primarily in investigations and dignitary protection assignments. I also served as a Deputy Sheriff in Ohio, working as a road Deputy, Investigations, and SWAT.
I currently work with a County Veterans' Service Office in Ohio.
Thank you.
It is a genuine honor to be a part of this group.

Welcome to SOCNET! Lots of questions pop up in the Vet thread. Appreciate your insight helping the Brothers.

TCborneFlip 7 January 2020 11:53

Intro
 
Hi all,

I am a 23 year old DoD protective contractor and EP agent, just here to learn. Most recently worked for triple canopy OCONUS, and will be heading back OCONUS sometime after July 2020, if not sooner.

Cheers.

BFD 7 January 2020 15:51

Former US Marine, security contractor, WPPS, currently Law Enforcement. Looking to converse with some like minded fellows!

Red-Team-98 26 January 2020 14:14

Red Team 98
 
Red Team 98 turns 60 years Old

Retired Army
74D
OIF 2
Baghdad FOB Falcon
Force Protection/QRF NCOIC

Hello to all my Brothers in Arms


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 21:50.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Socnet.com All Rights Reserved