SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network

SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network (http://www.socnet.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.socnet.com/forumdisplay.php?f=224)
-   -   Las Vegas Active Shooter(s) (http://www.socnet.com/showthread.php?t=130835)

ramzmedic 2 November 2017 19:52

We'll I may be crazy but I'm not alone!


Why Has The Las Vegas Massacre Disappeared From The News Cycle?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...red-news-cycle

Steve40th 2 November 2017 19:55

The Vegas shooting failed to garnish the media funds needed. Nothing more to milk it for.

justamedic 2 November 2017 21:25

Local news reporting on it still.
Apparently there was an LEO ND in the room.

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/36748...was-accidental

The officer will not be publicly named. This should add a little fuel to the conspiracy fire.

MakoZeroSix 2 November 2017 22:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by justamedic (Post 1058682568)
Local news reporting on it still.
Apparently there was an LEO ND in the room.

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/36748...was-accidental

The officer will not be publicly named. This should add a little fuel to the conspiracy fire.

Would it really surprise you to imagine a cop busting off a round in amatuerish nervousness upon entering the realm of such a prolific active shooter?

Fubar 2 November 2017 22:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakoZeroSix (Post 1058682589)
Would it really surprise you to imagine a cop busting off a round in amatuerish nervousness upon entering the realm of such a prolific active shooter?

Not at all. I'm surprised one didn't have an anxiety attack.

MakoZeroSix 2 November 2017 23:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fubar (Post 1058682591)
Not at all. I'm surprised one didn't have an anxiety attack.

Quite frankly, I'm surprised he didn't shoot his buddy in the leg or sic the dog on the dead body triggering all manner of new conspiracy theories.

ramzmedic 2 November 2017 23:27

I watched a documentary today about the DC Sniper. I had forgotten how impressive CoP Moose was during that crisis. LEO spokespersons who go out to give briefings during these tragedies should be compelled to watch this documentary to see it done right.

MakoZeroSix 2 November 2017 23:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramzmedic (Post 1058682596)
I watched a documentary today about the DC Sniper. I had forgotten how impressive CoP Moose was during that crisis. LEO spokespersons who go out to give briefings during these tragedies should be compelled to watch this documentary to see it done right.

Remember that the DC sniper shot 23 people..an Illuminati number.

hawkdrver 2 November 2017 23:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramzmedic (Post 1058682596)
I watched a documentary today about the DC Sniper.

Sounds interesting. Which one was it?

ramzmedic 2 November 2017 23:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawkdrver (Post 1058682598)
Sounds interesting. Which one was it?

Not sure but I'll look it up. The focus was on child killers so it was more about Lee Malvo.

bobofthedesert 3 November 2017 01:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakoZeroSix (Post 1058682593)
Quite frankly, I'm surprised he didn't shoot (someone) in the leg

It would not have been the first time......a couple years back a Metro cop had an ND and shot a guy in the leg who was sitting in the passenger seat of a parked vehicle.......the round passed through the door first.....

Quote:

LVMPD Officer Jacquar Roston shot an unarmed man and Gillespie’s own “Use Of Force Board” unanimously (and this was a board stacked with people who had relatives on the job or in one case, the civilian was retired from another jurisdiction) recommended termination of this officer. This would mark the first termination of an LVMPD Officer in Metro’s history. However, Gillespie ignored the advice of his advisory board and decided against terminating Roston. His actions provoked several members of the Use of Force Board to resign, including the LVMPD Assistant Sheriff Ted Moody.
http://lasvegastribune.net/lvmpd-she...espie-exposed/



Gillespie may be gone, but what are the odds the agency changed it's character significantly after he left, especially since he picked his replacement?

Metro has some good people working for it, as does any agency. I know some of them. But Metro has a record of officers screwing up and not being held accountable, trying to cover stuff up, etc.. The article above doesn't begin to cover it.

Remember Erik Scott?

https://pjmedia.com/blog/gunned-down...rik-scott/2/\\

One of the officers who shot him was later arrested and charged with knowingly transferring a firearm to a convicted felon.

To expect that Metro will render an honest and forthright investigation of the worst mass shooting in US history would be to ignore.....history......

Mingo Kane 3 November 2017 08:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakoZeroSix (Post 1058682597)
Remember that the DC sniper shot 23 people..an Illuminati number.

Genius :smile:

Spinner 3 November 2017 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakoZeroSix (Post 1058682597)
Remember that the DC sniper shot 23 people..an Illuminati number.

Michael Jordan is a member of the Illuminati?

I'm now reading a report in today's Tribune that quotes the Sheriff as saying that in spite of earlier reports that dismissed the idea that Paddock had been on a losing streak in the casinos, it turns out that he had some significant losses and had lost a good chunk of his wealth.

That was one of my early theories, as well as his lawsuit against a casino that didn't succeed. Could it be that his "fall" in that casino could have been an attempt to recoup some of the financial losses he'd incurred, and when it failed it pushed him over the edge? I think that is as plausible as anything at this point.

iraqgunz 4 November 2017 06:37

So let us suppose that the prevailing theory of financial issues was a catalyst.

He apparently had enough money to wire his lady 100K to the P.I.

He owned several properties to include one in the Reno area that would be worth anywhere from 300-600K.

His current home is worth north of 350K.

He had guns and ammo worth at least 50K according to some realistic reports. (But again we still have seen almost nothing).

He also owned 2 airplanes according to several reports.

So the reality is that this guy was far from being in the poor house and would have little problem liquidating assets to get money.

http://time.com/money/4969462/las-ve...l-estate-guns/

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spinner (Post 1058682767)
Michael Jordan is a member of the Illuminati?

I'm now reading a report in today's Tribune that quotes the Sheriff as saying that in spite of earlier reports that dismissed the idea that Paddock had been on a losing streak in the casinos, it turns out that he had some significant losses and had lost a good chunk of his wealth.

That was one of my early theories, as well as his lawsuit against a casino that didn't succeed. Could it be that his "fall" in that casino could have been an attempt to recoup some of the financial losses he'd incurred, and when it failed it pushed him over the edge? I think that is as plausible as anything at this point.


Spinner 4 November 2017 17:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by iraqgunz (Post 1058682841)
So let us suppose that the prevailing theory of financial issues was a catalyst.

He apparently had enough money to wire his lady 100K to the P.I.

He owned several properties to include one in the Reno area that would be worth anywhere from 300-600K.

His current home is worth north of 350K.

He had guns and ammo worth at least 50K according to some realistic reports. (But again we still have seen almost nothing).

He also owned 2 airplanes according to several reports.

So the reality is that this guy was far from being in the poor house and would have little problem liquidating assets to get money.

http://time.com/money/4969462/las-ve...l-estate-guns/

The article you cited in your post is a month old, and based on many of the inaccuracies in reporting that we've seen so far, I wouldn't place too much credence in it.

As for the fact that he wired $100,000 to the PI, for all we know that might have been the last of what he had, and all of his property might have been mortgaged to the hilt, so that not only did he have little money left, but all of his supposed real estate wealth might not have been what it seemed.

As for the aircraft, I've since heard that he had owned a couple of planes at one point, but that it doesn't seem to be clear now that he still owned them. Perhaps he sold them to feed his gambling jones at some point, and as his overall losses mounted (in spite of some reports of him winning some money more recently) he may have started to feel financially squeezed.

At some point there will probably be a more complete accounting of his financial state, I don't think it's gotten to that point yet, although it appears that they are beginning to chip away at some of the earlier reports.

bobmueller 4 November 2017 17:49

I recall checking the FAA database a couple of weeks after, and nothing showed up under his name. That was back when the conspiracy theory about him being an arms dealer was running hot.

Spinner 4 November 2017 17:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobmueller (Post 1058682915)
I recall checking the FAA database a couple of weeks after, and nothing showed up under his name. That was back when the conspiracy theory about him being an arms dealer was running hot.

Which is why you didn't find under planes listed under his name.

The plot thickens...

KimberChick 4 November 2017 18:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spinner (Post 1058682916)
Which is why you didn't find under planes listed under his name.

The plot thickens...

Most people that can really afford planes usually list them under a business name so if they get sued personally, they don't lost the assets.

256 2 May 2018 23:58

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/02...-massacre.html

Everyone is looking for answers which keeps the scumbag’s name alive. He wanted everyone to keep saying his name. That’s why there’s nothing to tell. He’s thriving on everyone’s mind, finally.

Steve40th 13 May 2018 18:47

Hotel footage up to the shooting
https://youtu.be/6ZRgVX8SYX4


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:58.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Socnet.com All Rights Reserved