View Single Post
Old 31 January 2010, 10:06
Administrator

Here's what was originally forwarded to me:

Dear Silverbullet,

I believe XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX has already contacted you today. XXXXXXXXXX is one of the people who for the last couple of weeks has been providing me with some advice. In light of my parents address being posted, XXXXXXXX has told me it would now be appropriate to contact you with a letter of apology. Something I would have liked to do a few weeks ago.

I would like to take a moment, not to justify or condone my behavior, but to speak with you, man to man about some of the events that have transpired over the last couple of months.

First, I would like to apologize for my behavior, especially the way I treated you. Looking back, I understand that my response to you and your colleagues was wrong. It was inappropriate and a knee jerk reaction which unfortunately, is typical of me and not one of my most endearing qualities.

With respect to the “cease and desist letters”, at the time I was advised by some people that it was my best course of action. Looking back, I see they were wrong and it was advise I should have never taken. However, it was my decision in the end to send those letters and for that, I am sorry. I see now, that had I simply responded like a gentleman to your offer to respond at the time, that much of this could have been avoided.

In regards to the information that has come out about me that is less than flattering. Some of it I admit I deserve, while, other information, I feel is misunderstood or simply; inaccurate.

If you're still prepared to give me the opportunity to respond to these allegations, I would very much like to. The reason I've been quiet for the last while is that I have some more experienced people in my corner such as Deb, who have simply told me to sit down and shut up. Something I probably should have done in the beginning.

I hope you can find it in your heart to accept my apology for the way I treated you and if you're willing to give me a chance, I'd like to be given the opportunity to defend some of the allegations against me in order to, hopefully, clear my name.

Best wishes,

Jax Desmond