View Single Post
Old 9 June 2017, 21:05
O_Pos's Avatar
O_Pos O_Pos is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: ----
Posts: 1,411
Second what Jong said.

For renewal, the employing EMS agency is your company (as long as you have a med director) and if not, put the client if US gov and find one of their docs to sign-off. Using the paper-based NREMT renewal option is easiest for these purposes.
Support the Special Operations Medical Association Scholarship Fund
Reply With Quote