View Single Post
Old 15 April 2016, 14:59
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardprey View Post
Stege Bellino was in B 2/19 SFG when I was there 2002/03 time frame. Not on my ODA, but another one. He was an arrogant prick, though he was better than everyone else. Hard for others to get along with. His "Team Daddy" had issues with him, attitude wise. Technically, physically he was one of the top men in the company, but hard to work with. So when I found out it was him, it did not really surprise me, based on his attitude towards others. He probably could not handle that he "was not good enough" or others were better than him and putting him in his place.

He needlessly killed a good man who was a father of a 3 yr old and 7 yr old son.
I never had an issue with him at all. My experience was that he was a hard-charger and reliable. I never got attitude from him.

What he did as his final action in this life is beyond comprehension. He devastated two families; the LTC’s and his own. My thoughts are with both of them in this tragic period. I know they will never be the same, but I hope they can heal in time.

RIP.