View Single Post
Old 17 June 2018, 12:05
In Vino Veritas

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightstalker86 View Post
I am a civilian now, did a 6 year enlistment as a 35 series, and ended up in the 160th due do being awesome. *Be nice today is my birthday*

I am not about that contractor life. I want to go back in as a commissioned officer. I would like to go Special forces and tackle selection. I have had various discriptions of what is possible from HRC, to OCS, the GOarmy recruiters, and even SPC ops recruiters. From what I have read there is nothing spotting me from going direct commission back in. The OCS guidelines even mention AFS but no regulation covers direct commissioning that I could find.

Can someone clear up the confusion? I am highly qualified and I know it is a rarity to want to go back, but still. I want to command, and I want to do swoopy stuff. Whats the real deal?

I don’t think “highly qualified” means what you think it means...

You want to be an O but come here like a twat waffle, insert golf clap here. You’re a Millennial, aren’t you? Wait, don’t answer that, lol, you’re banned