View Single Post
Old 13 August 2019, 16:40
Make a desert and call it peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schibbs View Post
Ya, but I ain't as heightier as I used to be, about an inch and a half lower to the ground now!

To stay on topic, back when I was really busy, I could not find any white college boys who wanted to learn to pour concrete so I had to hire hispanics. Many were illegal , but all worked cuz I paid well. Had I the resources I would have figured out a way to keep their entire family fed, sheltered and legal. I gave one family in a bind my old '69 GMC. I loved that truck!
Paid well to them, the foreign invaders. Obviously white college boys didn't find the money worthwhile.

I'm not casting blame, but people need to understand this. Whatever number you or I think is "right" for a job doesn't mean shit. The labor market doesn't lie, and it's not emotional; the concrete business needed to open their wallets and charge more to pay more to get the workers. This is why I hate those swindling lolbertarian shiteaters; they don't actually believe the "market forces" shit they peddle, except when it benefits themselves.

Yes, it's the prisoners dilemma, the first cheater means all must cheat or lose. That's why employing illegal invaders needs to be mercilessly punished, say first offense is something like one years avg salary for that industry per offender. Second offense complete seizure of everything and 10yrs hard labor in the salt mines. S/F....Ken M
"If you remember nothing else about what I’m about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldn’t do if you still had your weapons."— L. Neil Smith

“The consolidation of the states into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it.”
- Robert E. Lee