View Single Post
Old 16 June 2018, 12:29
Authorized Personnel

I basically get up on the weekends during season and watch the Premiere Bundesliga La Liga etc. Christian is a talent. Enjoy watching him play.

That was Jurgen's plan of attack as well to recruit US kids that grew up overseas playing for overseas clubs. He was upset when Clint Dempsey left Fulham to go play in the MLS. Even though Fulham got relegated to the Championship, he would’ve been playing much better talent as opposed to taking a big pay day and coming back to play in the MLS.

Jurgen said he basically understood why he wanted to get paid but really wished he would’ve stayed in England instead. I don’t know man... if it were me, I’d probably stay in England and play in the Championship. Try to get us in contention for the Cup. And wait for the pay day to come a little bit later.

Oh, a lot of those kids who he recruited were service member kids with one of the parents being at the host country and they decided to stay which I think is kind of cool too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Been around the world and found
That only stupid people are breeding
The cretins cloning and feeding
And I don't even own a tv