View Single Post
Old 18 October 2015, 16:37
UGA_11B UGA_11B is offline
RIP Cass and SOTB
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,273
If you don't enlist as 18x, you will probably be sent to the "Big" Army as spend time as a grunt in the 82nd or 173rd. You can drop a packet for Ranger Regiment. The Army isn't going to just look at your schools and hand you a spot in a high speed unit. RASP or SFAS seems like your beat bet. Unless you really enjoy being a grunt.