Thread: Things you hate
View Single Post
Old 10 July 2019, 09:43
Psalm 91:2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
Things I hate -

Getting a call at 7 am today from my brother informing me our youngest brother passed away unexpectedly last nite. He was out drinking with friends, came home, went to bed, and never woke up. His wife tried to wake him, no response, called 911, but he was gone. We suspect a heart attack in his sleep.

He was the rebel, always bucking the system, but he joined the Navy, started from basic and worked his way up to nuclear qualification, then went to work at Norfolk for a civilian contractor and was one of the guys who basically turned on the reactor for newly commissioned ships & boats and turned them off when nuclear ships & boats were decommissioned. Recently retired, he was 60 years old.

Never thought he would be the first of us to check out.

RIP, bro.
Oh Lefty Iím so sorry for your loss

Know that you and your family are in my prayers.

May the peace that is beyond all understanding descend on you and cover you and your family with strength, comfort and peace.

Father God I lift Lefty and his family up to the foot of the cross and ask in the name of Jesus that you send healing, comfort, peace and strength to get through this trying time.

I ask this in the name of the Father, the name of the Son & the name of the Holy Spirit. The three in One.

Amen, amen, and amen.

Lefty iíll Keep you in my prayers and if you have any additional requests then just let me know and Iíll for sure pray for you.

Blessings.

Tolerating evil leads only to more evil. And when good people stand by and do nothing while wickedness reigns, their communities will be consumed. Bob Riley