View Single Post
Old 2 January 2009, 01:32
RIP SOTB, Cass, Hognose

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReconValhalla View Post
First off, I'm not the most articulate person at times. As of late, I have grown tired of saying the politically correct thing or speaking eloquently in order to not offend people. I like SOCNET because I can come here and find like-minded people that utilize common sense. However, I am disappointed with Vincent and anybody that agrees with him.

War is f*cking hell, plain and simple. You can't water it down or make it clean. There is only ONE way to win a war and that is to kill your enemy. Read that again: the only way to win a war is to f*cking kill your enemy. Anybody that disagrees is a pansy and if the responsibility of maintaining freedom and way of life was ever left to said pansy, we would be overrun in a short amount of time.

Death is a MF'er and one helluva rectifier. If they're dead, they can't protest. If they're dead, they can't shoot rockets. If they're dead, they can't have kids to fight your kids. If they're dead, they are no longer a problem.

I never understood where the disconnect was with hippies.

I hope that Israel kicks the daylights out of those animals and indiscriminately kills everything in the Gaza strip. Also, I hope that the world recognizes the problem these Muslims are causing and hunts them down to extinction. I don't give a shit if it's a hamster. If it's muslim, it needs to be shot.

Someone earlier asked if a distinction should be made between the moderates and militants. My answer is NO, kill them all. The moderates (actively or passively) support the militants and give them a nurturing environment.
Great post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReconValhalla View Post
I don't give a shit if it's a hamster. If it's muslim, it needs to be shot.
And funny too, LOL....

"Let us return to old times and that will be progress." - Verdi