View Single Post
Old 8 March 2016, 16:42
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPC View Post
I am curious as to the durability of RMR type sights for everyday carry? How do they hold up if dropped, banged off of desk or doors etc?Also high round counts loss of zero etc.How does the glass hold up to scratching?

I have seen plenty on how great they are but really no "Torture" test or someone writing how their Red Dot held up to EDC for a period of time.

Thank you in advance.
As well like to see the long term affects. I know the Trijicon reflex sight I had mounted on my M-4 and SAW in Iraq took a lot of abuse and still stayed zeroed. But, having one on a handgun is a bit of a different ball game.

Does anyone know if any LE Departments are using the set up? That would be a good way to evaluate longevity.

Out of my budget, but would love to get a hold of one of these and put it through the paces for 6 months and see how it does.

http://www.nighthawkcustom.com/pisto...government-rmr

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp - But don't cut yourself!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.