View Single Post
Old 9 December 2009, 09:26
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDWRep View Post
As pissed as I am with what happened you couldnt be more off. There are things that JDW is hiding but its not even close to what the guys on here are thinking. This isnt some fly by night organization. The company's reach is enormous and they have everything they claim in place. Its what's behind the curtain that's the alarming part. Something I'm not going to get into for my own self preservation.
Look man, I feel for you if they truly fired you, but you're reaching and the info that was provided to me is not true. I'm beginning to doubt the fired part as well.

You may believe it and Jax Desmond may have tried to encourage this belief and aura around the workplace but they aren't a black cut out for any gov't agency, they aren't tied into DOD or anything close.

Their behavior, email, web presence and especially the PR person who IMO is a complete dumb ass wouldn't have reacted to anything posted on the web.

Just look at the promotional video they put together. It's laughable.

Using and holding off shore accounts doesn't make you dangerous or part of a black unit.

To the inexperienced this may smack of them being real players but a few simple scratches of the surface revealed something entirely different.

As far as having something to fear, that's laughable.