Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 11 October 2017, 12:42
Pele's Bucket of Fire?...never heard of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.A.P. View Post
The police didn't breach his room until almost 70 mins after events started, not 10 mins into his attack.
But he only fired on the crowd for about 10 minutes, which means he most likely took his own life well before they reached his room.

Looks like the FBI want to keep his girlfriend available for further questioning, they've placed her on the no fly list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
I still believe this guy was a sacrificial lamb for an agenda driven group. As soon as this happen, Hillary talked of suppressors would have made it worse, and then Ryan shelved the HPA. Too many rifles, too perfect, yet sloppy.
Seriously?

Do you really think he conspired in some way with gun control advocates to push their agenda by engaging in a mass shooting?
Old 11 October 2017, 12:49
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
To say this entire debacle is a full-on shit show just does not do the situation the proper amount of justice.

I'd like to see some response like "Will Munny" in 'Unforgiven'
...kill his wife, all his friends, and burn his damn house down.

Because, well, why the fuck not - justice and common sense have become asymmetric concepts in America so why not just try something new - the results couldn't be much worse than they are now.
Well, we could be England. Where you can literally have your daughter(s) blown up at a concert and you'll do nothing but sit back in your tiny home/flat and bitch/cry (but not too loud because that might be construed as hate speech) instead of taking action. You'd think that with all the damn shit going on there, there would be SOMEONE with the fucking balls to do something. Especially after someone in their family is raped/murdered/acid attacked/stabbed/blown up. But nope. Nothing but crickets and facebook profile picture changes.

Of course, if anyone did do anything, prepare to listen to the endless amount of cucks leaping at the chance to virtue signal and spout the typical pavlovian bullshit. "Oh I don't condone his actions......" blah blah blah. You could have 3000 muslim barbarians sacking Constantinople and these people would literally #notallmuslims, #SultanMehmedisNotIslam, and #religionofpeace garbage until the cows came home.

I tell ya, if I had a daughter and that shit happened, Frank Castle wouldn't be the only ex-Marine going around blowing shit up and killing people to avenge his family.
Old 11 October 2017, 12:55
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinner View Post
But he only fired on the crowd for about 10 minutes, which means he most likely took his own life well before they reached his room.
I thought they said he did the self-checkout option as they breached?

And I don't think he colluded with anti-gun idiots for this shit, but it seems highly coincidental that there "just so happens" to be the largest mass shooting in US history right as the SHARE Act cleared committee --- aimed at overturning/repealing/abrogating some of the longest-standing gun laws in US history. Something, given the mass awakening of the people, would likely to never go back on the books ever again. With that bitch HRC tweeting at 6am about "muh silencers!". Like she's even up at that hour. Probably Huma or some other twisted bitch tweeting for her the pre-meditated response.
Old 11 October 2017, 12:55
What could possibly go wrong?

So now it's being reported that the hotel itself is essentially calling bullshit on the new revised timeline.

WTFO?
Old 11 October 2017, 12:58
Authorized Personnel

Y'all do understand that a lot of these changes are coming now because the sheriff had diarrhea of the mouth and felt he needed to provide unsubstantiated information to the press before he knew anything at all as fact. He made a lot of bad decisions, but that's what you get when you cow tow to pressure.
Old 11 October 2017, 13:04
It is what it is...

I'm curious as to where he got the guns from in the first place. He had plenty more than one rifle, so... Where did they come from?
Old 11 October 2017, 13:09
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletAim View Post
I'm curious as to where he got the guns from in the first place. He had plenty more than one rifle, so... Where did they come from?
Well same place everyone else get theirs (unless you're a Mexican drug cartel and the FBI gets you your toys).

Him specifically: New Frontier Armory and Guns & Guitars. Actually I think I've purchased stuff from New Frontier online before, IIRC.
Old 11 October 2017, 13:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
I thought they said he did the self-checkout option as they breached?

And I don't think he colluded with anti-gun idiots for this shit, but it seems highly coincidental that there "just so happens" to be the largest mass shooting in US history right as the SHARE Act cleared committee --- aimed at overturning/repealing/abrogating some of the longest-standing gun laws in US history. Something, given the mass awakening of the people, would likely to never go back on the books ever again. With that bitch HRC tweeting at 6am about "muh silencers!". Like she's even up at that hour. Probably Huma or some other twisted bitch tweeting for her the pre-meditated response.
If he took his own life just as they breached, then it begs the question of why did he stop shooting well before that? He certainly had enough ammo to keep firing for some time after that. Who knows, maybe he just got tired of killing people, and decided it was time to check out.

As for the second part of your post, when you say highly coincidental, you seem to be implying that it wasn't a coincidence at all.

Something is either coincidental, or it isn't. No adjective is needed.
Old 11 October 2017, 13:17
Been There Done That

Quote:
That's not a serious question right? Were you at a Starbucks and some liberal mom jeans wearing clown hacked your SOCNET acct?
Old 11 October 2017, 13:31
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinner View Post
If he took his own life just as they breached, then it begs the question of why did he stop shooting well before that? He certainly had enough ammo to keep firing for some time after that. Who knows, maybe he just got tired of killing people, and decided it was time to check out.

As for the second part of your post, when you say highly coincidental, you seem to be implying that it wasn't a coincidence at all.

Something is either coincidental, or it isn't. No adjective is needed.
"Highly coincidental" is a my way to say "I cannot prove it, but I think fuckery may be afoot". Like a bad odor lingering in the air that you can't identify. And it's not like I believe a damn thing the .gov says anymore. How many times can someone lie to you before you stop believing them? But I digress....

If you believe the "fucked up gun-running op" theory, the weird lull in firing would be easily explained by some bad actor firing on the crowd using guns and ammo at the scene which were to be handed off to him/her/they/etc, and then GTFOing the AO in order to escape. Classic shoot-n-scoot. The point at which the alleged perp we all know would have been 'suicided' either before or after the shooting started. Which would explain the weird 'unconfirmed' reports of people being pulled over and held at LE gunpoint because "Police told me they were searching for additional suspects and that I fit the description they were given".

And WTF is with the Security guard's story? First it was said that he was investigating the sound of a drill being used --- now it's (according to NPR) he was investigating a door alarm for another room on the same floor? Or was it the smoke from the gunfire that set off the alarm.........but wait, I thought the smoke alarms were disabled? This story changes more than my excuses for why the cookie jar was empty, yet my mouth had a ring of chocolate around it when I was a kid........
Old 11 October 2017, 13:36

Fair enough.

In that scenario, Paddock was in the role of Henke in The Package, and some other nefarious character was the Tommy Lee Jones character, Thomas Boyette.

The Gene Hackman character doesn't come into play, because nobody prevented it.
Old 11 October 2017, 14:10
Red Headed Stepchild

Quote:
Your profile indicates that you're in South Carolina. So...really?
Old 11 October 2017, 15:29
Another pool cleaner

Quote:

WTF?!

I have so much confidence in this investigation.
Old 11 October 2017, 15:49
BTDT

All they need to do now is loose the guns that were fired in the attack...

...not that it matters any more - for fuck sake, Harvey Weinstein may or may not have assaulted, harassed and/or raped some women.
There are important ant stories that need to be covered; A mass murder, and a nuclear armed Iran/Korea are good stories when you need to fill air time on a slow news day, but a Hollywood producer has been accused of a crime.
We need to get to the bottom of this!!!!
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 11 October 2017, 15:52
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8654maine View Post
WTF?!

Did you read the article, it gets better apparently it was a "Stunning Security Breach...THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR!!!"

What did the FBI go on a Latte run and forget to lock the door.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg breach.jpg (40.0 KB, 150 views)

Candygram for Mongo!
Old 11 October 2017, 16:02
Confirmed User

Quote:
"Highly coincidental" is a my way to say "I cannot prove it, but I think fuckery may be afoot". Like a bad odor lingering in the air that you can't identify. And it's not like I believe a damn thing the .gov says anymore. How many times can someone lie to you before you stop believing them? But I digress....

If you believe the "fucked up gun-running op" theory, the weird lull in firing would be easily explained by some bad actor firing on the crowd using guns and ammo at the scene which were to be handed off to him/her/they/etc, and then GTFOing the AO in order to escape. Classic shoot-n-scoot. The point at which the alleged perp we all know would have been 'suicided' either before or after the shooting started. Which would explain the weird 'unconfirmed' reports of people being pulled over and held at LE gunpoint because "Police told me they were searching for additional suspects and that I fit the description they were given".

And WTF is with the Security guard's story? First it was said that he was investigating the sound of a drill being used --- now it's (according to NPR) he was investigating a door alarm for another room on the same floor? Or was it the smoke from the gunfire that set off the alarm.........but wait, I thought the smoke alarms were disabled? This story changes more than my excuses for why the cookie jar was empty, yet my mouth had a ring of chocolate around it when I was a kid........
Every Democrat has the instinctive reaction to call for gun control the moment a crime with a gun happens. No need to introduce conspiracy and malice when stupidity works the same.

Never let a crisis (or tragedy) go to waste.

“Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.”
― Thomas Jefferson
Old 11 October 2017, 16:03
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8654maine View Post
WTF?!

Federal Bureau of Incompetence.
Old 11 October 2017, 16:06
#BlackRiflesMatter

Stunning security breech?

Makes perfect sense. Because retirement communities are famous for vandal(s) roaming around. Then breaking in through the front door, and not actually noticeably taking anything or doing any damage. WTF stupid do they think we are.

This shit is starting to reek, IMO.
Old 11 October 2017, 16:09
Confirmed User

Haha, I imagine the conversation went something like this:

Spook: "Hey brah, hows about you guys go on a latte run for a bit? My boss is thinking this totally-not-our-contractor guy may have some itemized expense reports with our letterhead in his credenza we need to get back to Langley before ya know, the landlord comes and opens up his house to the media to pilfer through."

Gman1: "No problem bro, just make sure to keep your dirty fingers off of shit this time, we're having to use 'Unintentional crime scene contamination by rookie local LE' on our reports so much now it's starting to look suspicious to the lab guys running the prints. I mean, there's only so many fucking rookies out there we can blame."
Old 11 October 2017, 16:12
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by morelocks View Post
No need to introduce conspiracy and malice when stupidity works the same.
I understand the sentiment (no, I really do), however someone really smart once said that if it was just stupidity at work then every once in a great while something would go 'our' way. But it doesn't. It never does. It's seemingly ALWAYS in their favor.

Our new posting rules