Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 6 December 2017, 17:48
Cry havoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS11 View Post
Trying to jump in on that Time's Person of the Year award?
It's not too late, is it?

Seriously though, I was sexually assaulted at one of the last shoots and now I'm still scarred. I feel so ashamed. She had all the power.

Two eyes from the east.
Old 6 December 2017, 17:58
Bitter old man.

I got dirty look at lunch when I said I was having a tossed salad. Now food is offensive?
Old 6 December 2017, 18:22
Confirmed User

Been reading Majician's blog and associated content for a couple days now. Been feeling spooked in a way that I haven't since being a kid. While some of the stuff is difficult to prove and speculative, there is a negative probablility that all that creepiness can happen by coincidence. Almost numb to fear and adreniline still woke up this morning feeling spooked. HOLY FUCKIN SHIT
Old 6 December 2017, 18:54
At the Barn

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19MIKE View Post
Welcome back MikeC2W!

Maybe GOD is mad at all the depravity in LaLa Land and has decided to smite them...you know, Soddom and Gomorrah style
YEEEEESSSS!!! Kill it with fire!!
Old 6 December 2017, 19:40
#BlackRiflesMatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVmedic View Post
Been reading Magician's blog and associated content for a couple days now. Been feeling spooked in a way that I haven't since being a kid. While some of the stuff is difficult to prove and speculative, there is a negative probablility that all that creepiness can happen by coincidence. Almost numb to fear and adreniline still woke up this morning feeling spooked. HOLY FUCKIN SHIT
Yup. The deeper you dig, the more sick to your stomach. And that's what keeps it in the shadows. But, hey there's important shit to consider like the latest bullshit MSM distraction. Imagine how Magician feels...situational awareness, and all.

Last edited by Tycon; 6 December 2017 at 19:46.
Old 6 December 2017, 22:06
Oppressor of the people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
How do you know that for a fact? I'm genuinely curious how you can definitively say that it's BS. It certainly can't be because of his good character. Or his history. Or his morals. Or his beliefs that the law applies to him just like it does to us. He has been getting away with illegal shit since he was the AG of Arkansas. So, please explain to me how you can make that statement.
Sorry for not responding sooner, I've been a little busy. Sharky, come on man. We (as in the US Government) can't keep the name of the freaking dog on the raid that killed OBL a secret, yet somehow Clinton is going to 1) ditch his protective detail, 2) fly to some secret island, 3) bang some underage girls, 4) fly back, and no one, and I mean no one knows about it?

Clinton is a lying, cheating, womanizing, draft dodger, but I've yet to see one piece of verifiable evidence that shows he's a pedophile.

While I've come to expect certain members of this site to believe all the crazy as conspiracy theories floating around these days, you sir are not one of them.
Old 6 December 2017, 23:01
Make a desert and call it peace.

Clinton is mostly pre-internet. When you control the media, as shitlibs do, you control what stories get real traction via national/regional dissemination.

I used to BS about this kind of degeneracy with USSS guys in the pits at the national matches, all these "rumors" never leave these insular social communities.

Just look at how the Weinstein/Kevin Spacey/Al Franken/etc sexual assault stuff was common knowledge in their respective social groups, it was just never talked about, because "reasons."

Look how Matt Lauer had a rape button installed on his office door(by some trademan most likely) so he could fuck interns and nobody said or did jack shit.

You're ignoring how social dynamics work. S/F....Ken M
"If you remember nothing else about what I’m about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldn’t do if you still had your weapons."— L. Neil Smith
Old 7 December 2017, 00:34
Life is simple, not easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVmedic View Post
Been reading Majician's blog and associated content for a couple days now. Been feeling spooked in a way that I haven't since being a kid. While some of the stuff is difficult to prove and speculative, there is a negative probablility that all that creepiness can happen by coincidence. Almost numb to fear and adreniline still woke up this morning feeling spooked. HOLY FUCKIN SHIT
Magician I always appreciate your writing.

Anyway, I have avoided reading about this sordid stuff because of CAVmedic's response - I want peace in my life so I will take CAVmedic's word for it that's its horrid.

I feel hopeless as it is (w/o God) so another reminder of the baseless, bottomless evil of humanity means new depths we go that I'm done learning about. I'm convinced that I would rather learn about the peace and love from God on the Internet than reasons that drive me back to him.

bravodelta: "If they start taxing lapdances, I think I'll call it quits and become a chaplain."
Chaplain: "God moves in mysterious ways...", but ... well.... uhh... welcome aboard!
Old 7 December 2017, 00:49
BTDT

Just a thought...
but isntit also odd that while it is apparently possible to identify the military working dog on the OBL raid - "nobody" knew about Al Frankens behavior. No body knew about the clint0ns bullying the DNC. Nobody knew about the clinton email server. Nobody ever knows anything until it is leaked as politicial leverage.

Anything is possible with the troop of baboons running wild in Washington DC. For fuck sake,, they had a giant pile of taxpayer money set aside to pay off sex-scandal witnesses and "nobody" seemed to know about that either.
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 7 December 2017, 09:05
Cry havoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19MIKE View Post
Welcome back MikeC2W!

Maybe GOD is mad at all the depravity in LaLa Land and has decided to smite them...you know, Soddom and Gomorrah style
Let the motherfucker burn

Two eyes from the east.
Old 7 December 2017, 09:29
BTDT

Every few years, Florida get flooded out and Southern California catches fire.
Kansas has tornados, DC has corrupt politicians, North Carolina has trailer parks...

No way around it.
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 7 December 2017, 10:16
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsumner View Post
Sorry for not responding sooner, I've been a little busy. Sharky, come on man. We (as in the US Government) can't keep the name of the freaking dog on the raid that killed OBL a secret, yet somehow Clinton is going to 1) ditch his protective detail, 2) fly to some secret island, 3) bang some underage girls, 4) fly back, and no one, and I mean no one knows about it?

Clinton is a lying, cheating, womanizing, draft dodger, but I've yet to see one piece of verifiable evidence that shows he's a pedophile.

While I've come to expect certain members of this site to believe all the crazy as conspiracy theories floating around these days, you sir are not one of them.

Not saying I believe it, I'm just certainly not going to say that it's all complete bullshit. The man is a sexual predator and a criminal. Has been his whole adult life since he was the AG of Arkansas. BUT FOR ONE CURIOUS REPORTER, we would have never known that he met with Loretta Lynch on the airport tarmac.

As for keeping it a secret, one of the tenets of almost all protective details, to include the USSS, is that their job is to keep the principal safe, not counsel him or her on how they conduct their personal lives. USSS Agents are trusted to keep their mouths shut about what they see and hear, no matter their personal opinions. They could not possibly do their job otherwise. Over the years we have found out that Clinton has had many affairs that were kept secret by the Arkansas State Police and the USSS. He has also ditched his protective detail many many times. I guarantee you that every single USSS Agent on his detail knew that him meeting with the AG on that tarmac was a really bad idea and quite possible a felony depending on what was said at the meeting but you can bet your ass that none of them stepped up and said anything.

Also, as was noted above, the media has done a better job of protecting him than the USSS until just very recently.

So, conspiracy theory? Maybe. But completely out of the realm of possibility? Not even. Not for a man who knows for a fact that he will not be held accountable unless there is a video of him fucking some 14 year old. I would say that he has gotten away with so much because people like you just write it off as some nutjob conspiracy and stigmatizing anyone who disagrees with you.

So again, do I believe it? No. But it would certainly fit his pattern of life. And particularly right now, to think that it couldn't be kept quiet? Have you seen the news? This shit coming out as we speak has been kept quiet for decades. Not kept "Secret". Lots of people KNEW. But kept quiet to their own little circles. Big difference.
You can have yours, just give me mine
When the hound dog barkin' in the black of the night
Stick my hand in my pocket, everything's all right

-ZZ Top
Old 7 December 2017, 10:26
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoFiveMike View Post
Clinton is mostly pre-internet. When you control the media, as shitlibs do, you control what stories get real traction via national/regional dissemination.

I used to BS about this kind of degeneracy with USSS guys in the pits at the national matches, all these "rumors" never leave these insular social communities.

Just look at how the Weinstein/Kevin Spacey/Al Franken/etc sexual assault stuff was common knowledge in their respective social groups, it was just never talked about, because "reasons."

Look how Matt Lauer had a rape button installed on his office door(by some trademan most likely) so he could fuck interns and nobody said or did jack shit.

You're ignoring how social dynamics work. S/F....Ken M
Exactly right. Inside their circle, this stuff about Matt Lauer was common knowledge for YEARS. They even had a roast for Matt Lauer where his sexual habits in the workplace were the main topic of the jokes.

https://www.villagevoice.com/2008/10/24/matt-lauers-roast-tom-cruise-katie-couric-and-3-hours-of-dick-jokes/

He actually made a joke about having anal sex with Katie Couric in front of 1900 people and nobody said a word. This was 9 years ago.

-ZZ Top
Old 7 December 2017, 10:28
Authorized Personnel

Sharky and I used to know a guy who was the manager of one of the more prominent meat market bars in Little Rock. Clinton and his state police detail frequently used the service elevator to stay on the downlow when he'd swoop some barfly dolly off for a roll in the hay. Being a cockhound isn't a crime, but the pattern has been there all his life.
Old 7 December 2017, 10:39
Administrator

Here is page 1 of the Google results for "Mena Airport".

No conspiracy theory here. This happened. It's documented. He was up to his eyeballs in it. There are pictures, video, documents, you name it. He got away with it. They all did, except those who died.

The point is that he is far more than just a dirtbag politician. Mena is just one of many things he was involved in. All the evidence was there but the people who should have investigated and prosecuted were all participants in the crime and getting extremely rich. So, nothing happened.

Mena Intermountain Municipal Airport, Mena, Arkansas
www.menaairport.com/
An airport at Mena was the dream of interested pilots and hobby flyers in the 1930's. A rough flying field was started on the McBride property south of town in the early 40's. In 1942, Hartzell Geyer built the first hangar and opened a small flying school. In 1946, serious construction began as the Civil Aeronautics Commission ...

Mena Intermountain Municipal Airport - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mena_Intermountain_Municipal_Airport
Mena Intermountain Municipal Airport is a city owned, public use airport located two nautical miles (4 km) southeast of the central business district of Mena, a city in Polk County, Arkansas, United States. It is included in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015, which categorized it as a general aviation ...

The Crimes of Mena - What Really Happened
www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/MENA/crimes_of_mena.html
Mena's obscure airport was thought by the l.R.S., the F.B.I., U.S. Customs, and the Arkansas State Police to be a base for Adler Berriman "Barry" Seal, a self-confessed, convicted smuggler whose operations had been linked to the intelligence community. Duncan and Welch both spent years building cases against Seal and ...

Will drug-smuggling pic "Mena" capture all the dark and dirty secrets ...

www.reddirtreport.com/.../will-drug-smuggling-pic-mena-capture-all-dark-and-dirty-...

Feb 3, 2015 - Again, getting my journalistic start in Fayetteville, Arkansas, and doing some work with Ozark Gazette reporter Mark Swaney, a guy steeped in Mena lore in the 1990's, I learned a lot. As Swaney told Pacifica Radio in a 1991 interview (link is external): "The thing that separates Mena's airport from any other is ...

Clinton Scandals, Inc. - The Atlantic
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1996/10/clinton-scandals.../376687/
Clinton-haters speculated that the article was all about the use of the Intermountain Regional Airport, in Mena, Arkansas, as the base of operations for secret arms going out to the Nicaraguan contras and cocaine being smuggled back in, with Governor Bill Clinton's connivance, and that this damaging material had been ...

CLANDESTINATION: ARKANSAS - The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../07/.../e2c39f46-602b-4f4c-91fd-1ce94c743d69/
Jul 21, 1994 - A stooge of the CIA? Were his campaigns enriched by money funneled through some secret BCCI pipeline to Arkansas? It's all out there, and more, and in most cases the goings-on at the Mena airport figure at least peripherally into the equation. Like any good conspiracy theory, the one surrounding Mena ...

The Mena Coverup
www.idfiles.com/menacoverup.htm
MENA, Ark. - What do Bill Clinton and Oliver North have in common, along with the Arkansas State Police and the Central Intelligence Agency? All probably wish they had never heard of Mena. President Clinton was asked at his Oct. 7 press conference about Mena, a small town and airport in the wilds of Western Arkansas.

Ron Howard to direct movie about Arkansas's most notorious drug ...
https://www.arktimes.com/.../ron-howard-to-direct-movie-about-arkansass-most-notor...
Feb 13, 2014 - Ron Howard has signed on to direct “Mena,” based on a script by Gary Spinelli that tells the story of Arkansas's most notorious criminals, Adler "Barry" Seal. It'll be the second film based on Seal; Dennis Hopper played him in a 1991 TV movie called "Doublecrossed." Too bad an Arkansas screenwriter ...

Tale of Mena drug-runner Barry Seal coming in September | Arkansas ...
https://www.arktimes.com/.../tale-of-mena-drug-runner-barry-seal-coming-in-septemb...
Jun 6, 2017 - "American Made," a film account of the story of Barry Seal, a pilot and drug runner recruited by the CIA who ran operations out of the Mena airport, is heading to theaters, finally, in September. A trailer was released this week.
President Bill Clinton - The Dark Side - The Skeleton Closet

www.realchange.org/clinton.htm
In a nutshell, it's pretty well established that both weapons for the Contras and cocaine were smuggled through the small, obscure airport in Mena, Arkansas during the 1980s and late 1970s. But other than the fact that Clinton was governor during part of this time, there really isn't much of a link to him. There is a lot of drug ...

The Activities at Mena - MENA is no myth! | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/MENA/mena.php
This area of the website has been assembled in response to the persistent claims of a few individuals that Mena is a myth, that the CIA never ran cocaine through the Mena airport, or laundered the proceeds through various Arkansas financial institutions including Morgan Guarantee, Madison S&L, Worthen Bank, and most ...

Arkansas Connections: A Time-line of the Clinton Years by Sam Smith
prorev.com/connex.htm
According to his wife, security operative Jerry Parks delivers large sums of money from Mena airport to Vince Foster at a K-Mart parking lot. Mrs. Parks discovers this when she opens her car trunk one day and finds so much cash that she has to sit on the trunk to close it again. She asks her husband whether he is dealing ...

-ZZ Top
Old 7 December 2017, 10:42
Old and Grumpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsniper View Post
Sharky and I used to know a guy who was the manager of one of the more prominent meat market bars in Little Rock. Clinton and his state police detail frequently used the service elevator to stay on the downlow when he'd swoop some barfly dolly off for a roll in the hay. Being a cockhound isn't a crime, but the pattern has been there all his life.
Give the poor guy a break. He was married to Hillary. What would you do?
Old 7 December 2017, 10:43
Authorized Personnel

I'm not sure what you mean, I find Hillary quite attractive.
Old 7 December 2017, 11:17
Genetically Deplorable

Quote:
Note to self: Never trust Gsniper's opinion on women!

The state of Minnesota, and especially the Minneapolis-Saint Paul area, is going totally apeshit today about Sen. Franklin. Now that the likelihood is that he will be resigning, the current disaster is which ultra-liberal Democrat will take his place. My guess is they will go with a woman to preclude any sexual harassment violations in the past of the new senator. I detest Franken's politics and have never agreed with a single thing he's done. But I do think he is just a creep who is being punished for every sexual harassment allegation of these last few months. It doesn't look like he's really fighting it that much so I can at least respect him for not putting everyone through that debacle. Now that a senator will be stepping down, and a creep of a liberal democratic representative is stepping down (Conyers), I believe we're fixing to see an avalanche of Republicans being pointed out. Even without all of this latest sexual harassment crap, Dems have always loved finding Republicans guilty of this sort of sorted crap.

And in Hollywood sexual harassment news... Taylor Swift was found not guilty of sexually harassing one of her dancers.

Last edited by ramzmedic; 7 December 2017 at 11:29.
Old 7 December 2017, 11:38
Confirmed User

Do Shitlibs have their own commander? Or are they a disorganized bunch of grabastic amphibian shit, to quote Sgt Hartman from FMJ?
Old 7 December 2017, 11:39
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Set that white liquor down my friend.....

Our new posting rules