SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 2 May 2019, 15:12
Make a desert and call it peace.

One thing to consider:

If a homo represents you accurately, well, that's on you. You homos

S/F...Ken M
"If you remember nothing else about what I’m about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldn’t do if you still had your weapons."— L. Neil Smith

“The consolidation of the states into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it.”
- Robert E. Lee

Last edited by EchoFiveMike; 2 May 2019 at 15:19.
Old 3 May 2019, 07:21
Been There Done That

Well. Say what you want. I can't vote for someone whose last name starts w/Butt and is homosexual.

The name sounds like something Khan found on Ceta Alpha VI and released up some Federation Starship Commander's ass.
Old 3 May 2019, 08:12
BTDT

The gay is getting strong in this thread

He is a democrat - I dont care if he fucks puppies - he is NOT going to get my vote

unless he becomes pro-gun, strong on immigration, lower taxes, less social engineering using the military, less of this single payer health care craze, less of my money going to taxpayer funded abortion as a primary means for birth control, no interest in supporting this post-term abortion craze, no more preaching to me about multiculturalism, less pretense that morality is a dead ideology, and no more talk about this fake 'equality' thing
..........if he can do that - he can suck all the dicks he wants and I'll vote for him
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 3 May 2019, 08:26
Confirmed User

Bingo. ^
Old 3 May 2019, 15:59
Reverse Apache Master

I don't care if it's a male or female butt in which he sticks his pecker. That's his business. The thing about him being homosexual that I do not like and the reason I'll never vote for one (or any other small minority group with a disproportional chip on their shoulder) is this:

Everyone else in America could just judge him based on policy and leave his personal life out of it...but HE/THEY won't. They never do. Because it's not enough to say *yawn* "He's gay, so what, I judge him on policy issues and performance." You must celebrate it, endorse it, believe in it, and let your kids be brainwashed by it...or you're a bigot. They don't want tolerance. They want acceptance and promotion of their deviant behavior.

A pretty good comparison would be drug use. I don't personally believe that drug use is a good thing. However, it ain't my business what someone else chooses to ingest...as long as they don't make it my business. If my neighbor smokes weed and keeps that shit to himself, fine by me. But I'll be damned if I'd let him smoke it in my house and/or around my kids. 99.9% chance my hypothetical neighbor would be cool with that and keep it to himself.

The LBGTQXYZ community isn't content with having people not give a damn what they do in private. They want to MAKE you participate in it and I'll never take an action that provides them with any more of an opportunity to do so. He could be the greatest POTUS ever in terms of policy and he's not getting my vote.

Giving the enemy a boner is half the battle. --Jungle Recon
Old 3 May 2019, 16:14
Been There Done That

It just fucking looks bad. The leader of the free world is a peter puffer. Someone fucking kill me now.

Ahhh. Ain't much worried about it anyhow. I'll let it be.
Old 3 May 2019, 16:27
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS11 View Post
The LBGTQXYZ community isn't content with having people not give a damn what they do in private. They want to MAKE you participate in it and I'll never take an action that provides them with any more of an opportunity to do so. He could be the greatest POTUS ever in terms of policy and he's not getting my vote.
They want to make your CHILDREN participate in it.
Old 3 May 2019, 17:22
Been There Done That

Cover of Time Magazine just released:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...over-trump.amp
Old 3 May 2019, 17:29
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1RiserSlip View Post
It just fucking looks bad. The leader of the free world is a peter puffer. Someone fucking kill me now.

Ahhh. Ain't much worried about it anyhow. I'll let it be.
Since when did we start caring again what the world thinks of potus? I think those above are right in how the left will use it, and I hate that, but fuck the world opinion. In fact, I think it could be kind of awesome, say, the mullahs getting their asses whipped by a gay dude. I know the Palestinians hate the female combat units for a similar reason.
Old 3 May 2019, 17:56
pumpin gas and kickin ass

I think us electing a loudmouthed reality TV star kinda broke down the paradigm for what is 'electable'.
Old 3 May 2019, 18:01
Administrator

We elected numerous incompetents long before Trump came along and fixed the economy and flatlined unemployment. He also punked out pompous world leaders who thought they could tell us what to do. Doesn't seem like he's the issue that moved the bar lower....
Old 3 May 2019, 18:02
Shakin' the bush Boss

My grandfather probably thought Eisnehower was the devil. My parents probably thought JFK was the devil. I thought Bill Clinton was the devil.

We always like to say "not on my watch", but most of us on this board better get used to the fact that our watch is about over. The dems own the youngsters. We may get another election or two, then it's on like donkey kong. We're so fucked I don't even want to contemplate it.
Old 3 May 2019, 18:15

And to be clear, I like our loudmouthed reality TV star in his current role, he is doing exactly what I hired him to do while at the same time being obnoxious about it - AKA Wrecking Ball

It's not about moving the bar lower, its about expanding the landscape of what is 'electable' in the mind of the electorate at large.

Last edited by doitforjonny; 3 May 2019 at 18:26.
Old 3 May 2019, 18:23

Gsniper,

The dems have always owned the youth, and will likely always own the youth. At some point the youth ain't the youth any more and they start getting disillusioned.

I am not too worried about it, as we now have a 4 year opportunity to demonstrate what success looks like to a generation of Obama voters.

POTUS, despite his wonderfully abrasive exterior and i think actually because of it, has just executed the mother of all bait and switches to an unsuspecting political class. By weathering and reveling in two years of shit slinging, and then being totally transparent with the hatchet job the Mueller Report was intended to be, he has actually demonstrated class and leadership in being a steward of Executive power and deference to the rule of law.

In the next two years, with the swelling counterculture movement in traditional Left dominated constituencies (Blacks, Hispanics, Jews, College Kids) capitalizing on his radical transparency and successful policy, I think we are going to get a sea change in the electorate as the tide of Progressive extremism is run completely up to the high water line and truly exposed as it is.

So, yea, the dems own the youth, but in this day and age, they have gone so far off the rails, I think they are at risk of losing the attraction and 'fuck the man' attitude that is attractive to youth. Now that they are 'the man' on campus, and their ideas have to stand on their own merit, their only response is to non-believers questioning the foundational ideology is to scream and chant incoherently at them.

Nobody really likes to get screamed at for asking a simple question.

Last edited by doitforjonny; 3 May 2019 at 18:28.
Old 3 May 2019, 18:28
Shakin' the bush Boss

Let's hope. I remain skeptical.
Old 3 May 2019, 20:46
Reverse Apache Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by doitforjonny View Post
And to be clear, I like our loudmouthed reality TV star in his current role, he is doing exactly what I hired him to do while at the same time being obnoxious about it - AKA Wrecking Ball

It's not about moving the bar lower, its about expanding the landscape of what is 'electable' in the mind of the electorate at large.
Why is the favorite description of Trump always "reality TV star"? The man has amassed an enormous net worth and it wasn't from reality TV. Is there some reason we don't refer to him as a billionaire businessman?

It's kind of like how they always reference his "multiple bankruptcies." I don't think POTUS has ever declared personal bankruptcy. I think a handful of his companies have, but he's also had hundreds of successful business ventures. I've seen the numbers of 4 failed businesses (bankruptcies) out of nearly 400 ventures. That's north of a 95% success rate.

I don't like listening to the guy talk and I'm not a fan of his New York demeanor, but let's be honest about who the man is, shall we?

Giving the enemy a boner is half the battle. --Jungle Recon
Old 3 May 2019, 21:12

For the same reason this thread was calling gay Democrats 'peter-puffers'.

I was using the language of his detractors to make the point about expanding electability beyond dismissive labels of non-standard candidates.
Old 3 May 2019, 23:13
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by doitforjonny View Post
Gsniper,

The dems have always owned the youth, and will likely always own the youth. At some point the youth ain't the youth any more and they start getting disillusioned.

I am not too worried about it, as we now have a 4 year opportunity to demonstrate what success looks like to a generation of Obama voters.

POTUS, despite his wonderfully abrasive exterior and i think actually because of it, has just executed the mother of all bait and switches to an unsuspecting political class. By weathering and reveling in two years of shit slinging, and then being totally transparent with the hatchet job the Mueller Report was intended to be, he has actually demonstrated class and leadership in being a steward of Executive power and deference to the rule of law.

In the next two years, with the swelling counterculture movement in traditional Left dominated constituencies (Blacks, Hispanics, Jews, College Kids) capitalizing on his radical transparency and successful policy, I think we are going to get a sea change in the electorate as the tide of Progressive extremism is run completely up to the high water line and truly exposed as it is.

So, yea, the dems own the youth, but in this day and age, they have gone so far off the rails, I think they are at risk of losing the attraction and 'fuck the man' attitude that is attractive to youth. Now that they are 'the man' on campus, and their ideas have to stand on their own merit, their only response is to non-believers questioning the foundational ideology is to scream and chant incoherently at them.

Nobody really likes to get screamed at for asking a simple question.
The youth you refer to may get older and grow wiser, but problem, at least I think, is that it is largely occurring at a later age now.
Old 4 May 2019, 02:33
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsniper View Post
My grandfather probably thought Eisnehower was the devil. My parents probably thought JFK was the devil. I thought Bill Clinton was the devil.

We always like to say "not on my watch", but most of us on this board better get used to the fact that our watch is about over. The dems own the youngsters. We may get another election or two, then it's on like donkey kong. We're so fucked I don't even want to contemplate it.
You just moved to a new demographic that's all. You're in the old white man, Fox News watching grump category now. Which makes you the "devil".

And you forgot Vicky Valencort. Mama said, Mama, Mama said "She's the devil too".

That's is all.
Old 4 May 2019, 03:43
killjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS11 View Post
They want to MAKE you participate in it
And if you don't, you'll be punished. That's the difference between "marginalized" liberal groups vs. everyone else. We don't punish anyone for not owning a gun.

Our new posting rules