SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 3 October 2019, 16:10
Clorox bearer for SOTB

Suicides for everyone!

If gun control laws controlled crime, we wouldn't need cops.
Quote:
Finally, I believe that punishing lawful gun owners by creating new, more onerous laws, and restricting Constitutionally guaranteed rights, when we already don't enforce the tens of thousands of gun laws we have on the books, is like beating your dog because the neighbor's dog shit in your yard.
"The Reaper"
Old 3 October 2019, 17:25
Reverse Apache Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardprey View Post
I don’t know what would piss her off more, Trump or Warren winning the next election.
No kidding. That would be the only silver lining to a Warren victory - HRC knowing that the "first woman president" title is going to a different piece of shit and not herself.

Giving the enemy a boner is half the battle. --Jungle Recon
Old 3 October 2019, 22:56
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mingo Kane View Post
Fuck...Okay. He lives in that hillbilly state. I kinda thought it was a spelling error. In that area, they're kinda of the same thing if you ask one of'm...Bless their illiterate little hearts. They're fun at parties...

Whew....

Hey. In the “Free State of 1RS” you can do whatever you want. But suck cock. Guy on guy that is. No cocksucking allowed.
Old 4 October 2019, 06:20
Clorox bearer for SOTB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1RiserSlip View Post
Hey. In the “Free State of 1RS” you can do whatever you want. But suck cock. Guy on guy that is. No cocksucking allowed.
This from the guy with a little liberal midget inside him...

If gun control laws controlled crime, we wouldn't need cops.
Quote:
Finally, I believe that punishing lawful gun owners by creating new, more onerous laws, and restricting Constitutionally guaranteed rights, when we already don't enforce the tens of thousands of gun laws we have on the books, is like beating your dog because the neighbor's dog shit in your yard.
"The Reaper"
Old 4 October 2019, 08:16
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by grog18b View Post
This from the guy with a little liberal midget inside him...
Hahahahahaha....Crank, meet foot.
Old 6 October 2019, 10:06
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1RiserSlip View Post
BS. She’s said so much twisted shit she can’t remember it all. That’s the difficulty in lying your ass off.

Jus saying...
Like saying you were fired from a teaching position for being visibly pregnant, only to forget that you gave a video interview a decade ago saying teaching just wasn't for you...
Old 6 October 2019, 12:20
Been There Done That

Yep. That kinda shit. Right there.
Old 6 October 2019, 12:47

Many are still underestimating the power of the media to cover for any (D), the ability of the left-wing crowd to literally not give a shit about anything a (D) does, the apathy of the right going into this next election cycle, how energized and motivated the libs are to beat 'Blumpf™', and the razor-thin margin current POTUS beat out the worst and least favorite lefty candidate in decades. 2020 isn't 2016. The left has been preparing to destroy the platforms the right used to get grass roots support and momentum for Trump since the morning of Nov 9th, 2016. No, really: Google, Youtube, Facebook and others gathered to literally discuss how to do just this in 2017.

Everyone that thinks some stupid gaffe or lie a left wing candidate says is their ticket to doom needs to take a moment to reflect on what the reality of politics in America says is actually going to happen. Spoiler alert: none of that crap matters. The sheer amount of censorship and deplatforming fuckery that's going to happen next year is going to be legendary. Voter fraud in key districts will be happening on an unprecedented scale. And the MSM will hide it all.
Old 6 October 2019, 13:06
Been There Done That

Trumps inquired about blatant abuse of power, greed and corruption by Biden and his son........they want to impeach Trump while completely ignoring the Biden’s sins.

Republicans are naive.....actually (for the most part) practice tolerance, niceties, and follow the rules of civility. While the Democrats believe the ends justify the means.
Old 6 October 2019, 16:39
Been There Done That

So apparently the Daily Beast is of the opinion that CENTCOM will support Trump if he decides to remain in office despite an impeachment or election loss.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/if-trumps-rage-brings-civil-war-where-will-the-military-stand
Old 6 October 2019, 17:50
been ***** **** that

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
Many are still underestimating the power of the media to cover for any (D), the ability of the left-wing crowd to literally not give a shit about anything a (D) does, the apathy of the right going into this next election cycle, how energized and motivated the libs are to beat 'Blumpf™', and the razor-thin margin current POTUS beat out the worst and least favorite lefty candidate in decades. 2020 isn't 2016. The left has been preparing to destroy the platforms the right used to get grass roots support and momentum for Trump since the morning of Nov 9th, 2016. No, really: Google, Youtube, Facebook and others gathered to literally discuss how to do just this in 2017.

Everyone that thinks some stupid gaffe or lie a left wing candidate says is their ticket to doom needs to take a moment to reflect on what the reality of politics in America says is actually going to happen. Spoiler alert: none of that crap matters. The sheer amount of censorship and deplatforming fuckery that's going to happen next year is going to be legendary. Voter fraud in key districts will be happening on an unprecedented scale. And the MSM will hide it all.
I pray you are wrong, but my gut is telling me exactly what you just put on the screen. The Republicans need to start getting their finger nails dirty and get used to packing a lunch. They need to spend the remaining months until November, 2020 in the "worm pit" and they had better be tired and bloody when they emerge!
Old 6 October 2019, 17:55
I reckon so. . .

Quote:

Don't look now, but I think Mr. Z, FB & Co don't take to kindly to Fauxcahontas talking about breaking up the FB monopoly. Does that change all the 'deplatforming' you see on the horizon?
My hope is the D side starts really getting into this break up of FB/Twitspace, Googs & etc. That'll show'em.

While POTUS does his dance, and laughs.
Old 6 October 2019, 18:18
Going cyclic!!

Quote:

this is the smartest thing you've ever posted and unfortunately too true
Old 6 October 2019, 19:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by litepath View Post
Don't look now, but I think Mr. Z, FB & Co don't take to kindly to Fauxcahontas talking about breaking up the FB monopoly. Does that change all the 'deplatforming' you see on the horizon?
My hope is the D side starts really getting into this break up of FB/Twitspace, Googs & etc. That'll show'em.
Yeah, I've seen the leaked audio of Zuck-o-tron 9000's concerns regarding a Fauxcahontas anti-trust lawsuit against their company. To be honest, I don't see any hypothetical govt action against them in the future to be enough to sway them [FB, Google, YouTube, Twitter, IG, etc) into becoming, at best, a neutral party in the upcoming election. They're going to continue to purge all "right wing" messages and accounts because literally that's what they are programmed to do. They can't help themselves. These people are absolute zealots and ideologues, the conditioning in their minds won't let them sit back and do nothing while 'the enemy' operates in space that they control. It simply isn't possible to them.

My gut tells me that if that idiot Warren (et al) wins they'll be so busy with other crazy whacko shit in the Gov that they'll forget all about any gelding of the big social media companies ---- especially if they are part of the (D) social control network. The people at the top of the (D) food chain aren't stupid. They wouldn't relinquish control of the biggest societal influencing platform in human history over something as stupid as dumb-bullshit-you-say-on-the-campaign-trail-to-win-votes-from-stupid-people™ rhetoric.

Just my honest opinion.
Old 7 October 2019, 08:00
Confirmed User

Quote:
Yeah, I've seen the leaked audio of Zuck-o-tron 9000's concerns regarding a Fauxcahontas anti-trust lawsuit against their company. To be honest, I don't see any hypothetical govt action against them in the future to be enough to sway them [FB, Google, YouTube, Twitter, IG, etc) into becoming, at best, a neutral party in the upcoming election. They're going to continue to purge all "right wing" messages and accounts because literally that's what they are programmed to do. They can't help themselves. These people are absolute zealots and ideologues, the conditioning in their minds won't let them sit back and do nothing while 'the enemy' operates in space that they control. It simply isn't possible to them.

My gut tells me that if that idiot Warren (et al) wins they'll be so busy with other crazy whacko shit in the Gov that they'll forget all about any gelding of the big social media companies ---- especially if they are part of the (D) social control network. The people at the top of the (D) food chain aren't stupid. They wouldn't relinquish control of the biggest societal influencing platform in human history over something as stupid as dumb-bullshit-you-say-on-the-campaign-trail-to-win-votes-from-stupid-people™ rhetoric.

Just my honest opinion.
Post 1008 is spot on. Also Zucker has already been gotten too. He released a statement saying he will not further antagonize Warren.

If the republicans do not go on an all out offensive to show how crazy and unhinged the left and the media are I do not think Trump has a chance of winning in 2020. 4 plus years of negative media propaganda is going to have some sway eventually.
Old 7 October 2019, 10:03
BTDT

"Republicans" have been little more than a collection of empty suits since the liberal republicans in the party turned on Barry Goldwater and it has gone downhill ever since.

It is my honest opinion that a President Donald Trump is the best thing to happen to American politics since Dwight D Eisenhower warned the American people about the rise of the military industrial complex. Not for his behavior or policies or ill conceived twitter blasts - not even for his choice of putting ketchup on a well done New York Strip steak..
...but for FORCING the American public to acknowledge the shit show that exists in Washington DC - politicians from coast to coast have ripped their masks off in their fury at the POTUS. The shit sticks "running" the country have exposed who they REALLY are in a way that just can't be ignored. He could be the worst executive ever - but the country now knows how full of shit our elected leaders really are.
Thank you President Trump. Thank you very much.

Listening to self righteous pricks with names like McCain, Flake, Romney, Kasich...
...and sadly anyone with the last name "Bush" - makes me sick to my stomach but that is what we have been hobbled with over the last few decades. I really liked Bush until he unleashed his comment about the governing class.

The governing class - that is what this entire charade is all about - protecting the governing class - fuck the rank and file American - fuck them very much.

All of these motherfuckers love to hide behind the 11th Commandment when someone highlights their particular brand of bullshit - but they cant wait to attack the POTUS at every turn if it can get their face in front of a camera. In fact, I envy the raw power of democratic politics.
Democratic politicians are like Andre the Giant, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, and Stone Cold Steve Austin all rolled into one.
...and their politics are built around the same type of three-ring-circus showmanship.

The republicans on the other hand seem to prefer Mario Mendoza as their go-to clutch hitter.
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield

Last edited by Box; 7 October 2019 at 10:12.
Old 7 October 2019, 10:21
Hard to Kill

Quote:

Just my honest opinion.
Or maybe they write a nice check and add a bit more showboating about privacy or whatever and we find a way to re-victimize the peasants and it all goes away.
Old 7 October 2019, 10:46
Isiah 52:13-53:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
your entire post
Totally agree. Excellent post. Again

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- Thomas Jefferson

“A little science estranges one from God. A lot of science brings one back.” -Francis Bacon
Old 7 October 2019, 11:27
BTDT

Add Colin Powell to the list of hand flappers. He's now "scolding" the Republicans for enabling Trump. Of course nary a word from him ever about the insanity on the left. I really had a ton of respect for Powell once upon a time.

The problem with so many people I run into is that they think the way Washington has operated for the last few decades is the way it's supposed to be. They think the way it was pre-Trump was actually a high-functioning government. So they want what's familiar. They don't care about whether it works or not. They'd rather be lied to elegantly than told the hurtful truth.

Oh yeah......Orange man bad.
Old 7 October 2019, 13:02
Been There Done That

Does anyone else see the scenario in 2020 where, after a grueling campaign of mudslinging, toxic tweets, and a full media onslaught, President Trump looses by the narrowest of margins, proving our democracy is alive and well.
Regardless of how many people actually voted for him. Or have I become so jaded with the political process that I refuse to believe it still works. I still think President Trumps election served as a wake-up call to the governing elite that they need to fix this system before the people screw it up again.
RIP 4-79 (HG)
class 4-80

Our new posting rules