SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 15 November 2017, 20:51
Authorized Personnel

I bought my wife a .25, if you are going to get shot, the small slow caliber is best.
Old 15 November 2017, 20:53
Shakin' the bush Boss

I'm fucked, I bought my wife an 870. At least it's full of low recoil 00.
Old 15 November 2017, 22:05
Been There Done That

Nice to know we have had such honorable, virtuous men leading our nation.

Hope I meet one day the SS Agent who was going to kick Biden's ass and got suspended. He is getting a steak dinner and all the beer he wants.
Old 15 November 2017, 22:15
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37F5V View Post
Life is a mutherfucker when you can't uphold the standards that you espouse and presume to impress upon others. I really hate the political class.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agoge View Post
He is way too "Sage" to have done anything as petty as what he is accused of.

His creating the Internet, saving the Spotted Owl, and teaching us ignorants of the dangers of global warming will most certainly get him a pass for doing things us mere mortals would be tarred-and-feathered for.

I think Lloyd and Harry may have accidentally killed that Spotted Owl in Aspen a few years ago.

Karl Childers
Old 15 November 2017, 22:21
The atomic zit

Our kitchen knives stay sharp...

Last time I needed a piece of strange, I used my off hand... :D
Old 15 November 2017, 22:24
Isiah 52:13-53:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsniper View Post
I'm fucked, I bought my wife an 870. At least it's full of low recoil 00.
.357 Ruger is hers. But she is 16 gauge shotgun and 30-30 proficient as well. My God, What have I done? Good thing I am a loyal porch dog.

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- Thomas Jefferson

“A little science estranges one from God. A lot of science brings one back.” -Francis Bacon
Old 15 November 2017, 22:24
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
Our kitchen knives stay sharp...

Last time I needed a piece of strange, I used my off hand... :D

Yea right. Like hands are "strange" to a guy. Lol.

Karl Childers
Old 15 November 2017, 22:30
The atomic zit

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1RiserSlip View Post
Yea right. Like hands are "strange" to a guy. Lol.
God bless you, if you’re gifted enough to have to double fist!!!
Old 15 November 2017, 22:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardprey View Post
He is getting a steak dinner and all the beer he wants.
Exactly, I'll buy that guy all the Colombian hookers he wants and then some. Or are they not doing that anymore??

Anyway, but yeah I wish they just would've let him get his ass kicked. Fucking guy grabs your wife/gf's ass/tits, I don't give a shit who the fuck he is. He needs to get his ass kicked. And fuck all that goddamn bullshit about "muh duty tuh protekt der Vise Presudunt". It's nothing but a cover for cowardice at a certain point. Not like you're going to let him get killed. Just let the guy get a few rabbit punches in the nose and laugh at him while he bleeds and gets taken down a notch. At a certain point these fucking cunts need to be reminded that they're not gods.
Old 15 November 2017, 23:02
Take care

While I despise Gore, I am a bit tired of seeing these women coming out of the woodwork decades later claiming sexual misconduct.... find me a guy who hasn't had some sort of questionable escapades as a young man. Add alcohol to that equation and any dude could have the story of how they "objectified" a woman turned around on them. The women are just as bad and it takes two to tango. Shit's getting old.

If you're raping women and molesting kids that's one thing, but I doubt that is the case in most of these accusations. I equally detest rapists and those who would otherwise force themselves on anyone.

I agree that this current trend will eventually end up with some (more) accusations against the current POTUS for some perceived sexual misdeed. "He pulled my hair and made me swallow his..." "I wanted to do it then, but now I regret it now." Say nothing about how they were sluts interested in that wealthy/handsome/famous/powerful person, but somehow play the innocent victim card. Give me a break. Most of these chicks are just looking for their 15 minutes and 15 dollars.
Old 15 November 2017, 23:11

I say let them. Yeah it sucks that maybe a few stupid harlots are crying wolf, but on the whole, letting the stupid mouth breathing football/desperate housewives watching idiots get a taste of the goddamn scum that surrounds them is a good thing. They're everywhere and part of their Damn invincible armor is the fact that people are either too stupid and/or too apathetic to get this shit in their minds eye. Every stupid sheep that bleats their dumb opinion about this on whatever dumb Facebook post/thread there is raised the collective social conciousness of this stuff. No more letting these non thinkers sit back in their lazy boy and flip on the television and get fed the steady diet of controlled horseshit from these sick fuckers. In a normal world, these people would have been destroyed long before they were buried as deep as they are now. Let them be exposed.
Old 15 November 2017, 23:47
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
I'm being a good boy for a while. Insert a rerun of one of my rants here and call it a day. Other than that --- if anyone needs me I'll be at supply/CIF/whatevertheycallitnow drawing my shocked face
What happened to this guy?
Old 15 November 2017, 23:54
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by justamedic View Post
While I despise Gore, I am a bit tired of seeing these women coming out of the woodwork decades later claiming sexual misconduct.... find me a guy who hasn't had some sort of questionable escapades as a young man. Add alcohol to that equation and any dude could have the story of how they "objectified" a woman turned around on them. The women are just as bad and it takes two to tango. Shit's getting old.

If you're raping women and molesting kids that's one thing, but I doubt that is the case in most of these accusations. I equally detest rapists and those who would otherwise force themselves on anyone.

I agree that this current trend will eventually end up with some (more) accusations against the current POTUS for some perceived sexual misdeed. "He pulled my hair and made me swallow his..." "I wanted to do it then, but now I regret it now." Say nothing about how they were sluts interested in that wealthy/handsome/famous/powerful person, but somehow play the innocent victim card. Give me a break. Most of these chicks are just looking for their 15 minutes and 15 dollars.
This lady actually seemed to have a bit of an issue when it happened, instead of just waiting until it was cool to accuse a famous person of abusing you. I completely agree with you though otherwise. Its honestly hard to take a lot of the people serious.

"The Multnomah County District Attorney s Office in Portland confirmed Wednesday that the woman reported unwanted sexual contact by Gore to police in 2006, and the prosecutor s office was briefed by the Portland Police Bureau in late 2006 and January 2007.
"
Old 15 November 2017, 23:57
killjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardprey View Post
Nice to know we have had such honorable, virtuous men leading our nation.

Hope I meet one day the SS Agent who was going to kick Biden's ass and got suspended. He is getting a steak dinner and all the beer he wants.
Guy just can't keep his hands, or his face and nose and mouth, to himself. For all the compilation videos out there of him as well as pictures, nothing beats this a la carte motherlode of Biden the creeper:
https://twitter.com/i/moments/930120742422716416

Every worthless sex-crazed poodle in power out there without discipline or morals needs to be Scarlet Lettered. Public should throw eye daggers of disdain at them everywhere they go. No restaurant should serve them, every hotel should turn them away. Modern day banishment within the realm to never let them forget their shame.

But even if this lady has some of Al's gore on her pants, I doubt we'll get anything like we would like. Monica had Bill's ballsauce on her dress and that got him a slap on the wrist at best.
Old 16 November 2017, 05:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferryman View Post
What happened to this guy?
I thought that was pretty tame! No calling for a fatwah or anything at all.
Old 16 November 2017, 07:20
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNickT View Post
Best advice on relationships I ever got:

1. Don't go out with a chick you can't bench press.

2. Don't go out with a chick who can bench press you.

3. If you teach her to shoot she will ultimately end up shooting at you
After living overseas for many years, the expat corollary that I live by is:
--I pick the pool boy
--Wife picks the maid
Old 16 November 2017, 08:08
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
I say let them. Yeah it sucks that maybe a few stupid harlots are crying wolf, but on the whole, letting the stupid mouth breathing football/desperate housewives watching idiots get a taste of the goddamn scum that surrounds them is a good thing. They're everywhere and part of their Damn invincible armor is the fact that people are either too stupid and/or too apathetic to get this shit in their minds eye. Every stupid sheep that bleats their dumb opinion about this on whatever dumb Facebook post/thread there is raised the collective social conciousness of this stuff. No more letting these non thinkers sit back in their lazy boy and flip on the television and get fed the steady diet of controlled horseshit from these sick fuckers. In a normal world, these people would have been destroyed long before they were buried as deep as they are now. Let them be exposed.
1- "Desperate Housewives" hasn't been a thing for like a decade, man.

2- Nobody (except you and Alex Jones) wants to go through life (which is often difficult enough for a society where most are worked like dogs for low pay) in a state of constant rage about a wide range of issues over which they have no control. They don't want it constantly in their goddamned "Mind's Eye". They want to spend those fleeting moments with their kids or knocking back a few with friends or something.
Old 16 November 2017, 08:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenonburnout View Post
Yup. Hunt and kill at mine.
Buried in the woods here....
Old 16 November 2017, 09:02
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET1/ss nuke View Post
My wife says that "til death do us part" means I survive until she is tired of me. Plus, I taught her to shoot.
My wife and I have an agreement that neither of us will have an ex-spouse, only a late spouse. And my wife has a Sig 225 and a M1 carbine; she pretty much has me from 0-200y.... :)
Old 16 November 2017, 09:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakoZeroSix View Post
1- "Desperate Housewives" hasn't been a thing for like a decade, man.

2- They want to spend those fleeting moments with their kids or knocking back a few with friends or something.
1. I'm writing to a particular audience here.

2. Wants vs. Needs

Our new posting rules