SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 8 July 2019, 23:03
BTDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS11 View Post
The judge passed away at the age of 96, so...high?
More concerning is why someone would still be a sitting judge in charge of oversight of, well, anything at 96.
Old 8 July 2019, 23:13
The atomic zit

It would not bother me if he hit his head, or if someone scooped up him by his nuts...
Old 8 July 2019, 23:32
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNickT View Post
More concerning is why someone would still be a sitting judge in charge of oversight of, well, anything at 96.
There is an essentially dead judge (RBG) sitting on SCOTUS, so there is that...
Old 9 July 2019, 08:25
Confirmed User

So QANON and 'pizzagate' was right all along??
Old 9 July 2019, 11:01

IIRC, Q was ‘proven’ to be a LARP. The-Gate-That-Cannot-Be-Named was always true and anyone that sheep-bleated “conspiracy theory!” always was a non-thinking NPC automaton anyway. Just ask Corey Feldman and the legions of insiders and victims that have said so for literal decades upon decades now.
Old 9 July 2019, 11:51
Make a desert and call it peace.

There was a big pedo rollup in Norway recently:

https://www.newsinenglish.no/2019/07...edophile-ring/

Notice "entertainer" and "position of trust" in the article. These sickos are international and actively seek positions where they have power and trust over children IOT execute their degeneracy.

Also the Italians just nabbed a child abuse racket where government officials (social workers etc) were actively trying to strip parents of their children IOT get them into foster/adoption situations for trafficking.

https://www.rt.com/news/463028-italy...en-abuse-mayor

If you don't like RT, this article has other sources:

Notice the name, Hansel and Gretel Association(read the story), these sickos get off on hubris and rubbing their evil in people's faces. This dynamic plays into Epstein possessing all this evidence of his crimes, even flaunting it. It's about power. S/F....Ken M
"If you remember nothing else about what I’m about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldn’t do if you still had your weapons."— L. Neil Smith

“The consolidation of the states into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it.”
- Robert E. Lee
Old 9 July 2019, 12:23
Life is simple, not easy.

So former POTUS Bill Clinton felt the need yesterday to get out in front of the indictments of Epstein with this statement.
Hmm, I wonder why?

The statement reads "four trips" but I am told there were multiple stops on these trips, which "explains" why WJC showed up in more than four flight manifests.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WJC.jpg (56.6 KB, 337 views)
Old 9 July 2019, 12:33
Been There Done That

Media doesn't need to spin the trump quote, his mentioning that epstein liked them young made himself look like an ass.

Details regarding whether the Acosta deal was completely ridiculous or a prosecutor making the best will be interesting to read, for sure, considerable details around that arrangement are going to see the light of day.

If epstein has video of some powerful types with underage girls at his parties all hell is going to break loose.
Old 9 July 2019, 12:43
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
So former POTUS Bill Clinton felt the need yesterday to get out in front of the indictments of Epstein with this statement.
Hmm, I wonder why?

The statement reads "four trips" but I am told there were multiple stops on these trips, which "explains" why WJC showed up in more than four flight manifests.
Nothing to see here. WJC knows nothing about any wrong doing. Just move on to painting Pres Trump as Epstein's male soulmate and get the impeachment ball rolling in the right direction. Something good has to come out of this.

I read that Bubba went to the island 20-27 times. 4 times or 27 times; Does it really matter?
Old 9 July 2019, 13:04
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdavid View Post
Details regarding whether the Acosta deal was completely ridiculous or a prosecutor making the best will be interesting to read, for sure, considerable details around that arrangement are going to see the light of day..
LINK

Quote:
In 2011, Epstein petitioned to have his sex offender status reduced in New York, where he has a home and is required to register every 90 days. In New York, he is classified as a level 3 offender — the highest safety risk because of his likelihood to re-offend.

A prosecutor under New York County District Attorney Cyrus Vance argued on Epstein’s behalf, telling New York Supreme Court Judge Ruth Pickholtz that the Florida case never led to an indictment and that his underage victims failed to cooperate in the case. Pickholtz, however, denied the petition, expressing astonishment that a New York prosecutor would make such a request on behalf of a serial sex offender accused of molesting so many girls.

“I have to tell you, I’m a little overwhelmed because I have never seen a prosecutor’s office do anything like this. I have done so many [sex offender registration hearings] much less troubling than this one where the [prosecutor] would never make a downward argument like this,’’ she said.

LINK
Quote:
In their first on-the-record media interviews about the case, Reiter and Recarey revealed new details about the investigation, and how they were, in their view, pressured by then-Palm Beach State Attorney Barry Krischer (Democrat) to downgrade the case to a misdemeanor or drop it altogether.

LINK

Quote:
In May 2006, Recarey drew up probable cause affidavits, charging Epstein, two of his assistants and one recruiter with sex-related crimes. Instead, Krischer took what Recarey said was the unusual step of referring the case to a state grand jury. Epstein was indicted in state court on a minor charge of solicitation of prostitution.
Old 9 July 2019, 13:54
Clorox bearer for SOTB

Quote:
In New York, he is classified as a level 3 offender — the highest safety risk because of his likelihood to re-offend.
Which is why they should be fucking shot.

If gun control laws controlled crime, we wouldn't need cops.
Quote:
Finally, I believe that punishing lawful gun owners by creating new, more onerous laws, and restricting Constitutionally guaranteed rights, when we already don't enforce the tens of thousands of gun laws we have on the books, is like beating your dog because the neighbor's dog shit in your yard.
"The Reaper"
Old 9 July 2019, 13:54

They’re already editing the various plebeian news sources to rewrite the narrative. https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...ties-democrats
Old 9 July 2019, 15:06
BTDT

...they have not yet found enough evidence to declare that Clinton did NOT collude with Jeffery Epstein
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 9 July 2019, 15:34
Clorox bearer for SOTB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
...they have not yet found enough evidence to declare that Clinton did NOT collude with Jeffery Epstein

*Golf clap

If gun control laws controlled crime, we wouldn't need cops.
Quote:
Finally, I believe that punishing lawful gun owners by creating new, more onerous laws, and restricting Constitutionally guaranteed rights, when we already don't enforce the tens of thousands of gun laws we have on the books, is like beating your dog because the neighbor's dog shit in your yard.
"The Reaper"
Old 9 July 2019, 16:25
RIP SOTB, Cass, Hognose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
Well played Sir.

"Let us return to old times and that will be progress." - Verdi
Old 9 July 2019, 17:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdavid View Post
Media doesn't need to spin the trump quote, his mentioning that epstein liked them young made himself look like an ass.
Why does it matter what Trump said way back in 2002? Do you mean to say Trump knew this guy was a paedophile and was trafficking minors for sex? Saying he "liked them young" does not in any way conclude that back in 2002 this meant underage females. That is 20/20 hindsight to be honest.

And in fact the attorney for one Epstein's victims (Bradley Edwards) told the court that Trump banned Epstein from his Mar A Lago (West Palm Springs) private club for sexual assault on an underage female.

It is very easy to look back into 2002 from a 2019 position and say "well that was a dumb thing to say" about a guy (Epstein) who had a ton of friends and ran in a ton of circles.

Trump hitched one ride home on Epstein's private jet - from FL to NY - and that is the extent of him being on that plane.

Glenn Simpson (Fusion GPS) pushed the idea of a close relationship between Mr. Trump and Jeffrey Epstein, but that is far from the case. They had only social interactions, period.

But today all over news programs and social media people are pointing to this 2002 quote as if Trump associated with a known paedophile.
Old 9 July 2019, 17:27
Confirmed User

https://pagesix.com/2017/07/08/trump...-at-studio-54/

Quote:
Trump was another club regular, but “he never touched drink or drugs. He liked looking at beautiful women, even though he was married to Ivana.

Trump wasn’t a lot of fun — when you’re in a crowd drinking and drugging and one person isn’t, that person seems boring.”
Interesting.
Old 9 July 2019, 18:00
Confirmed User

Well well. From today:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffre...in-plain-sight

Quote:
Epstein’s name, I was told, had been raised by the Trump transition team when Alexander Acosta, the former U.S. attorney in Miami who’d infamously cut Epstein a non-prosecution plea deal back in 2007, was being interviewed for the job of labor secretary. The plea deal put a hard stop to a separate federal investigation of alleged sex crimes with minors and trafficking.

“Is the Epstein case going to cause a problem [for confirmation hearings]?” Acosta had been asked. Acosta had explained, breezily, apparently, that back in the day he’d had just one meeting on the Epstein case. He’d cut the non-prosecution deal with one of Epstein’s attorneys because he had “been told” to back off, that Epstein was above his pay grade. “I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone,” he told his interviewers in the Trump transition, who evidently thought that was a sufficient answer and went ahead and hired Acosta. (The Labor Department had no comment when asked about this.)
This journalist has authored one or two other articles posted here, one as long ago as 2003, on this subject.
Old 9 July 2019, 19:36
Freelancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by grog18b View Post
Which is why they should be fucking shot.

They need to level his pervert island too. I understand it is in a US territory so why was this allowed to go on?

I hope the entire list of these sick fucks gets leaked. And anyone doing security for them should be ashamed.
Old 9 July 2019, 21:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by poison View Post
Well well. From today:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffre...in-plain-sight

This journalist has authored one or two other articles posted here, one as long ago as 2003, on this subject.
Good article. Interesting take on SOL Acosta's role when we was @ DOJ. The MSM doesn't want liberals to know these things.

Our new posting rules