SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 5 August 2019, 09:08
BTDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve83 View Post
If this is true, it looks like we have both extreme's looking to push the envelope and see what the result is.
All I see is this:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg snowflake.jpg (64.4 KB, 390 views)
On February 20, 2018, President Trump issued a memorandum instructing the Attorney General “to dedicate all available resources to… propose for notice and comment a rule banning all devices that turn legal weapons into machineguns.”

“I like taking the guns early, like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida ... to go to court would have taken a long time”

“Take the guns first, go through due process second”

"Or, Mike, take the firearms first, and then go to court"
Old 5 August 2019, 09:10
Find a way out

^There's something about ratty facial hair that just indicates low-T levels.

-Michael Malice
Old 5 August 2019, 09:12
BTDT

Ban Diet Dr. Pepper - it causes murder.
On February 20, 2018, President Trump issued a memorandum instructing the Attorney General “to dedicate all available resources to… propose for notice and comment a rule banning all devices that turn legal weapons into machineguns.”

“I like taking the guns early, like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida ... to go to court would have taken a long time”

Old 5 August 2019, 09:13
BTDT

video released of police engaging gun men. Three uniform officers with pistols drawn advance and fire on him. At the end of the video clip they show there is a person in civilian clothes with a shotgun and holstered pistol following them. I am assuming it is a plain clothes or off duty officer.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/dayton-sh...olice-response
Old 5 August 2019, 10:06
Confronting the Reckoning

It is a bicycle cop. He retrieves the shotgun from the patrol car in the upper left of the screen. You can see the door movement from this angle.
Old 5 August 2019, 11:25
BTDT

it appears Fox has now cropped/edited the video so the Bicycle cop is hardly visible
Old 6 August 2019, 07:49
Confirmed User

Thanks to the British media for giving the history (if true)....LINK

Quote:
Yet – confusingly - DailyMail.com has been told that Beard was on the 'hit list' that {Dayton Shooter name redacted} wrote while he was a sophomore at Bellbrook High School.

The existence of that list, divided into two columns: boys he wanted to kill and girls he wanted to rape, is just one of the disturbing details to have emerged as people struggle to understand what could have possibly prompted {Dayton Shooter name redacted} to act.

Former classmates have described him as obsessed with death, with a history of violence and of having threatened to shoot up the school. He was suspended for a year as a result.

{Dayton Shooter name redacted} allegedly had an obsession with killing and death as former high school classmates say the warning signs were there long before he slaughtered his sister and eight others.

Multiple former classmates at Bellbrook High School have said they reported {Dayton Shooter name redacted} behavior to police but claim nothing was done to address the red flags and say they weren't surprised he was responsible for the recent massacre.

Jessica Masseth, a female classmate who was named on a rape list compiled by {Dayton Shooter name redacted}, said she contacted police at the time and that she handed her phone over to authorities so they could see threats he sent her.

She said that {Dayton Shooter name redacted} had texted her a copy of the rape list.

'The school failed us. The police failed us. He spoke and wrote of rape, decapitation and just the total destruction of those on that list, which included me,' Masseth wrote on Facebook.

'None of us are surprised by this. My mom called me with his name and I said 'makes sense'. If Bellbrook High School had taken it more seriously... If the police had treated it like it should have been treated... There are levels of failure here that are sick.

'This could have been prevented 10 f**king years ago when I made that phone call, when I was interviewed by the police and when I told the school.'

The rape list included girls who had spurned his advances or thought they were better than him. There was another 'kill list' that included names of boys who he considered a threat.

{Dayton Shooter name redacted} was once taken off a school bus by police and then later suspended after the lists were reported to authorities.

An ex-classmate who worked with {Dayton Shooter name redacted} at a fast food restaurant claims he threatened to kill customers who didn't leave tips and another said he regularly spoke of rape and decapitation.

'The rape list included girls who had spurned his advances or thought they were better than him. There was another 'kill list' that included names of boys who he considered a threat.

{Dayton Shooter name redacted} was once taken off a school bus by police and then later suspended after the lists were reported to authorities.

An ex-classmate who worked with {Dayton Shooter name redacted} at a fast food restaurant claims he threatened to kill customers who didn't leave tips and another said he regularly spoke of rape and decapitation.

'{Dayton Shooter name redacted} was a psychopath... I remember when he threatened to shoot up our school and had a hit list of people that he wanted to kill. I've worked with him too and he scared the employees on a daily basis,' Bri Monique said.

'Everyone who knew him knew he had issues. I would tell people all the time to just stay away from him because he's threatened to kill people.
Old 6 August 2019, 07:57
BTDT

That needs to be confirmed and if true, posted everywhere. Another .gov failure - so lets let .gov "solve" the problem with Un-Constitutional gun related garbage

Old 6 August 2019, 09:14
Been There Done That

Yeah, no indicators here. It is the gun’s fault. Sigh...

https://nypost.com/2019/08/05/dayton...SNB5t1RNmie_U4
Old 6 August 2019, 09:29
Authorized Personnel

Did not realize the demented fuck also killed his sister. Remember, guns don’t kill people. Just crazy people and psychopaths/sociopaths or Beta male soy latte snowflakes who cannot manage functioning in society. Rest In Peace to all that died.

Been around the world and found
That only stupid people are breeding
The cretins cloning and feeding
And I don't even own a tv
Old 6 August 2019, 10:29
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTA View Post
Did not realize the demented fuck also killed his sister. Remember, guns don’t kill people. Just crazy people and psychopaths/sociopaths or Beta male soy latte snowflakes who cannot manage functioning in society. Rest In Peace to all that died.
I can't say for sure, but if I was a betting person I would put down a buck-0-5 the sister was the first person he murdered.
Old 6 August 2019, 14:58
BTDT

Just saw video of 3 Dayton PD smoking this POS Incel - probably the guy with the AR. You 3 drink for free if I'm around.

Old 6 August 2019, 15:50
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polypro View Post
Just saw video of 3 Dayton PD smoking this POS Incel - probably the guy with the AR. You 3 drink for free if I'm around.
I am thinking some of them are veterans.
Old 6 August 2019, 17:40
Custom User Title

Probably Marines.
Old 6 August 2019, 18:53
Back on The Farm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macka View Post
I can't say for sure, but if I was a betting person I would put down a buck-0-5 the sister was the first person he murdered.
He lived with her. My guess is there was something a little weird about that relationship.

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet." Gen. Mattis

"Definition of insanity: Letting the government dictate what the Amendment designed to control the government - means." - Polypro

"The rules only apply when something is going wrong." -Me

"When are you gonna come down?
When are you going to land?
I should have stayed on the farm
I should have listened to my old man" Elton John
Old 6 August 2019, 19:08
Violence of Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimberChick View Post
He lived with her. My guess is there was something a little weird about that relationship.
It could be that she was the only one with any sense in that entire family and he hated her for it. She may have been 100% opposite of him and paid for it with her life.
Old 7 August 2019, 00:01
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macka View Post
I would agree with this. This may have been a case of "After The First One, The Rest Are Free".
Old 7 August 2019, 11:26
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polypro View Post
That needs to be confirmed and if true, posted everywhere. Another .gov failure - so lets let .gov "solve" the problem with Un-Constitutional gun related garbage
But what do we really want them to do? We get angry because they don’t act on the “red flags” so they propose a law allowing them to do so, and we say it violates people’s rights, because well, it does. If there wasn’t a crime that would affect his firearms ownership, then there is no failure. all that we are left with is “this is a really fucked up individual” which is not a justification to take go take someone’s guns.
Old 7 August 2019, 11:40
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by havok88 View Post
But what do we really want them to do? We get angry because they don’t act on the “red flags” so they propose a law allowing them to do so, and we say it violates people’s rights, because well, it does. If there wasn’t a crime that would affect his firearms ownership, then there is no failure. all that we are left with is “this is a really fucked up individual” which is not a justification to take go take someone’s guns.
It's a conundrum, for sure.

My only hypothesis is to make shit like the response to mass shootings so unpalatable, so horrific, that people just willingly say to themselves "well, fuck that"

Target their families in the aftermath. 95% of it stops, starting tomorrow. But, that sounds an awful lot like a war which sucks, but at what point do the gloves come off?
Old 7 August 2019, 11:44
Confirmed User

Quote:
My only hypothesis is to make shit like the response to mass shootings so unpalatable, so horrific, that people just willingly say to themselves "well, fuck that"

Target their families in the aftermath.
The dude shot his sister. You think going after the shooter's family is a deterrent? Do you think that anyone planning a mass shooting is giving fuck one about their family?

Our new posting rules