SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 8 August 2019, 09:15
Authorized Personnel

Militia's

Can I assume that these types are watched closely?

It looks like that their stated goals are in line with, IMO is proper thought.

Seems that Florida has an Anti-Paramilitary law and because of that the Florida Militia has restrictions on what discussions may occur.

Being a bit paranoid, I am hesitant to click on anything that wants me to "join".

This might be a continuation of Leopardpray's thread on the III percenters.
Old 8 August 2019, 09:47
been ***** **** that

I was curious as to how many militia type organizations were in the upper midwest. Quite a few, actually. I hesitate anymore to leave any trail online anywhere. I reluctantly reactivated my FB account to peruse some threads and will deactivate it again soon.(not that that means much) All this outcry over white supremacy and nationalist rhetoric makes me think I missed something in the last decade as to the mayhem and murder caused by this faction of society. They sure are dang good at being covert!
Old 8 August 2019, 09:56

The great "hwite supremacy militia" scare conjured up by the Clinton administration is a boogeyman that never left america. Because no one can dismiss it without being painted a "raysis" (tell me there's no conspiracy there). Be that as it may, I'm fairly certain over half to 3/4 of any militia are either feds or fed informants. And I'm sure they're all itching to justify their presence and budget so conjuring up threats that aren't there is something they wouldn't think twice about.

The only "militia" I'd join is ones made up of my family and close close friends. Everyone else is likely an informant looking to jam me/you up for anything to score some good boy points from DC.
Old 8 August 2019, 10:25
Confirmed User

Some of the militias out there have fitness and firearm standards and seemed to be decent organizations. That is, until I watched some YouTube videos and TV documentaries on militias. Not a single one looked like anything I'd ever want to be part of.

Better off sticking with friends and family as mentioned above.
Old 8 August 2019, 11:04
Freelancer

First rule of a Militia should be Opsec. Even goatfuckers know that.
Old 8 August 2019, 11:10
BTDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
The only "militia" I'd join is ones made up of my family and close close friends.
Word up. My neighbors and I know what to do.

Remember when we were all going to killed by Sovereign Citizens? Why can't fleas transmit something that just kills all the pussies? Oh, was that sexist?
On February 20, 2018, President Trump issued a memorandum instructing the Attorney General “to dedicate all available resources to… propose for notice and comment a rule banning all devices that turn legal weapons into machineguns.”

“I like taking the guns early, like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida ... to go to court would have taken a long time”

“Take the guns first, go through due process second”

"Or, Mike, take the firearms first, and then go to court"
Old 8 August 2019, 21:40
Authorized Personnel

All the private militias in the country are outgunned and outnumbered by the street gangs.
Old 8 August 2019, 21:47
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Rhyno View Post
All the private militias in the country are outgunned and outnumbered by the street gangs.
Not to mention, I wouldn't let most of them wash my car much less do what a militia is supposed to do.

The best thing to do is stay clear of them. They are way more trouble than they are worth and really are no benefit to anyone but their own ego.
Old 8 August 2019, 21:47
Shakin' the bush Boss

With a green light joe citizen could have every gang in America cleaned out in 48 hours.
Old 8 August 2019, 21:52
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars View Post
Not to mention, I wouldn't let most of them wash my car much less do what a militia is supposed to do.
The gangs are better at doing gang stuff than the militias are at doing militia stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsniper View Post
With a green light joe citizen could have every gang in America cleaned out in 48 hours.
With an additional 12 hours we could get rid of the dumbass militias too...
Old 8 August 2019, 21:55
Shakin' the bush Boss

Dammit. My airsoft platoon is going to be pissed if we have to start using real guns.
Old 8 August 2019, 21:57
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Dammit. My airsoft platoon is going to be pissed if we have to start using real guns.
Brother, I can almost guarantee you that there are airsoft groups out there that are way better at tactics than most of the militias I have had to work. Clowns, I tell you...the whole lot of them.
Old 8 August 2019, 22:01
Shakin' the bush Boss

I have little doubt it's a clownshow. Never been in one or around one. I can only imagine.
Old 9 August 2019, 00:23
Sound off for equipment check!

Quote:
The great "hwite supremacy militia" scare...
Damn, dude. You get bonus points for using the actual Anglo Saxon spelling of “white” with “supremacy militia.”
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.” ~Patrick Henry

"Sēlre biđ ćghwćm ţćt hē his frēond wrece, ţonne hē fela murne." ~Bēowulf, bearn Ecgţēowes
Old 9 August 2019, 07:04
Make a desert and call it peace.

Quote:
It will take longer than that, but yes. But unfortunately it will look like Rwanda or former Yugoslavia. S/F....Ken M
"If you remember nothing else about what I’m about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldn’t do if you still had your weapons."— L. Neil Smith

“The consolidation of the states into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it.”
- Robert E. Lee
Old 9 August 2019, 07:23
Find a way out

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoFiveMike View Post
unfortunately it will . S/F....Ken M

I'm sure you'd feel terrible about it.

-Michael Malice
Old 9 August 2019, 07:24
Confirmed User

Quote:
I have little doubt it's a clownshow. Never been in one or around one. I can only imagine.
I used to own a 160+ year old house and the guy we hired to clean out the chimney was a militia-man. Good human being, hard working, adamantly refused payment when he found out I was retired from the service. Tried so hard to get me interested in joining the South Carolina Unorganized Militia (SCUM)...no thank you sir.

Coming back from my deer stand last fall I saw a large group of them had pulled into the same truck stop I frequent. A bunch of freaks from a Primus video is the most accurate description. Seriously. Dudes pushing 350lbs, an amputee on crutches, a Joe Dirt-looking kid with a mohawk and a crossbow, and two men easily in their 70s. I'm leaning against my truck pumping gas just observing these guys, and I hear "Thank you for your service!" directed to a guy who looked like Violet Beauregarde in ACUs. Gott im himmel...
Old 9 August 2019, 09:31
I reckon so. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole crusty bastard View Post
Can I assume that these types are watched closely?

It looks like that their stated goals are in line with, IMO is proper thought.

Seems that Florida has an Anti-Paramilitary law and because of that the Florida Militia has restrictions on what discussions may occur.

Being a bit paranoid, I am hesitant to click on anything that wants me to "join".

This might be a continuation of Leopardpray's thread on the III percenters.

You're missing half the fun. I've done that more than once or twice and am amazed at the *oaths* that are required. And this is not necessarily militias, but Right-Wing websites, forums and even some of the new-ish video channels offering themselves up as an alt. to Yootoob.
I mean seriously, You want me to swear an oath?
Fuck. Hilarity.

One of the local ranges has a requirement that I join the NRA to be considered for a membership. These people are fucking nuts.
Old 9 August 2019, 09:32
Make a desert and call it peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve83 View Post

I'm sure you'd feel terrible about it.
Feelings are a luxury best reserved for women. I'm sure a lot of us have done things that were required that we hated. It will certainly be required again. S/F....Ken M
"If you remember nothing else about what I’m about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldn’t do if you still had your weapons."— L. Neil Smith

“The consolidation of the states into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it.”
- Robert E. Lee
Old 9 August 2019, 12:17
Been There Done That

Quote:
Former Yugoslavia is pretty fucking awesome today from what I can gather. Some of my friends are on vacation there right now. Pics look amazing. Amazing what a little societal elbow grease can accomplish once people get the sand out of their bleeding vaginas and start acting like men again.
I'm sure these folks all agree with you...

Goran Hadžić
Dražen Erdemović
Franko Simatović
Biljana Plavšić
Ratko Mladić
Vladimir Kovačević
Franko Simatović
Jovica Stanišić

...and a cast of others. They all wiped the sand from their nether regions and manned up by your standards...

Rape, murder, genocide, ethnic cleaning...

Meh, the former Yugoslavia looks much better to those folks - not to their victims though.

Our new posting rules