SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 14 December 2017, 11:03
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTA View Post
^^^^ Sharky’s last post. Which is why I no longer have faith in .gov and now see the DOJ, IRS, FBI, ICs... etc., as illegitimate, politicized arms of the fascist GOPe and Commie D wings of the .gov uniparty. To those entrenched within those corrupt bureaucracies who are ethical, honest and hardworking, I strongly suggest y’all start a silent coup and initiate a little house cleaning and reform before too many of us serfs get really pissed off; however, ymmv....
Are you not, or were you running for office at some time? Or do I have you confused with another member?

You should be careful Brother, and I mean that sincerely, as your car might end up in the hands of a "remote" covert operator and end up smashed into a brick wall while you are in it.

Like the majority of you, I'm really disgusted with this. It is unclear to me why Jeff Sessions and/or President Trump are not making more noise. Lawsuits and indictments should be flying but all we get are few tweets from the President and nothing out of the head of the DOJ.

If more aggressive measures are required to clean up the swamp - I'm pissed off enough to participate.

On a side-note, that Dirt Bag Bannon would be palatable if he'd fucking shave and wear some nice clothes. He's just another part of the circus and is the equivalent of Sarah Palin to Trump's White House. At least Sarah looked good playing shit stirrer.
"The nice thing about Twitter, in the old days when I got attacked it would take me years to get even with somebody, now when Iím attacked I can do it instantaneously, and it has a lot of power. You see some genius statements on Twitter. You see some statements coming out which are Ernest Hemingway times two." - The Trumpmeister
Old 14 December 2017, 11:23
Administrator

I admit that most of the time this whole shitshow is just amusing to me.

But, occasionally I think about that scene in Saving Private Ryan, where Ryan is standing there looking at the graves of all the men who died just to save him and he is wondering if he lived a life that was worthy of that sacrifice. I think about all those who have died since 2001, and I don't think that we as a Nation have been worthy of that sacrifice. I look at what is happening in DC and I know for a fact that most people there aren't worth it. All those lives lost to protect....this?

That is what makes me truly angry.
You can have yours, just give me mine
When the hound dog barkin' in the black of the night
Stick my hand in my pocket, everything's all right

-ZZ Top
Old 14 December 2017, 11:23
Been There Done That

http://fox59.com/2017/12/13/kentucky...kills-himself/

Sad in so many ways.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp - But don't cut yourself!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 14 December 2017, 11:25
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post

But, occasionally I think about that scene in Saving Private Ryan, where Ryan is standing there looking at the graves of all the men who died just to save him and he is wondering if he lived a life that was worthy of that sacrifice. I think about all those who have died since 2001, and I don't think that we as a Nation have been worthy of that sacrifice. I look at what is happening in DC and I know for a fact that most people there aren't worth it. All those lives lost to protect....this?

I agree and feel the same way. It is depressing at times.

"Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp - But don't cut yourself!"
Old 14 December 2017, 11:53
Authorized Personnel

Fubar, I wrote that one out and almost hit delete but figured I’m already on the “rist” (cross thread points). And no I am not running for office; however, I’ve considered entering politics or the arena as a political consultant seeing how some of my family and friends who have done so who are now extremely wealthy but I just can’t sell my soul for extra pieces of silver.

Been around the world and found
That only stupid people are breeding
The cretins cloning and feeding
And I don't even own a tv

Last edited by CTA; 14 December 2017 at 12:00. Reason: Clarity
Old 14 December 2017, 11:58

Quote:

Well put.
Old 14 December 2017, 12:14
Been There Done That

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headhunter1965 View Post
Well put.
It is very well put. Great description of the lens in which many of us here view this shitshow.
"The nice thing about Twitter, in the old days when I got attacked it would take me years to get even with somebody, now when Iím attacked I can do it instantaneously, and it has a lot of power. You see some genius statements on Twitter. You see some statements coming out which are Ernest Hemingway times two." - The Trumpmeister
Old 14 December 2017, 12:24
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardprey View Post
I saw that last night. If it turns out that the allegations were bullshit then that "girl" who is now 20, needs to get prosecuted and sentenced to the fullest extent. Like you said, sad.
Old 14 December 2017, 13:01

I'm glad that my Grandfathers and my Father who were all Vets are not around to see what has become of this place. Another reason I'm looking forward to moving into my place in the sticks in two weeks.
Old 14 December 2017, 13:38
BTDT

Quote:
I admit that most of the time this whole shitshow is just amusing to me...

...I don't think that we as a Nation have been worthy of that sacrifice.
If I didn't allow myself to be amused by the shit-show, I would have to sit alone in a dark room and cry myself to sleep at night.

There are few Americans left that really earn or deserve the freedoms they enjoy even thought they throw around words like oppression and fascist like confetti. A smarter guy than me said, "the military is at war while the rest of the country is at the mall"
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 14 December 2017, 15:27
Confirmed User

Quote:
I think what nobody can understand is that they launched Mueller & Co. over what turned out to be completely manufactured evidence to look for this "Russia Collusion", of which they have found jack shit; Yet, right here in front of God and everybody is a mountain of evidence of multiple felonies, conspiracies within the highest levels of the FBI and the DOJ to commit felonies, conspiracies to commit crimes to affect the 2016 election using the power of the Obama administration and the Executive Branch agencies to do so.....and it's all right there for everyone to see, more and more every day. And they are just "reviewing" it.

The people have already lost a lot of faith in the DOJ and the FBI over the past 8 years of Obama. This is just sending it into overdrive. Every day they wait, the more it appears that this may be the tip of the iceberg and they don't want the public to know about the iceberg at any cost.
Agreed, and there are few things as scary, when you start to think how this country could be fundamentally changed forever, than a completely politicized FBI and DOJ, filled with true believers from the far left, who are not afraid to use the immense power they hold, to facilitate that change.
Old 14 December 2017, 15:31
BTDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Group9 View Post
...a completely politicized FBI and DOJ
Odd how often the same folks that maneuvering for such an advantage are often the same ones accusing their opponents of being fascists
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 14 December 2017, 15:53
What could possibly go wrong?

....and they are also the same ones who want total gun control so the opposition has no means to resist.......let that sink in for a moment
Old 14 December 2017, 15:57
Shakin' the bush Boss

I'm glad I'm 50 and don't give a fuck about dying. If I was 20 I'd be scared to death right now about the direction things are taking.
Old 14 December 2017, 16:00
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsniper View Post
I'm glad I'm 50 and don't give a fuck about dying.
You can have yours, just give me mine
When the hound dog barkin' in the black of the night
Stick my hand in my pocket, everything's all right

-ZZ Top
Old 14 December 2017, 16:50
Been There Done That

Quote:
I'm glad I'm 50 and don't give a fuck about dying. If I was 20 I'd be scared to death right now about the direction things are taking.
I'm 57 and fat. You youngsters can use me as a shield.

Last edited by Fubar; 14 December 2017 at 17:00.
Old 14 December 2017, 16:59
Been There Done That

Quote:
Double tap.
Old 14 December 2017, 17:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
Odd how often the same folks that maneuvering for such an advantage are often the same ones accusing their opponents of being fascists
After the war, Churchill supposedly said that the Nazis would return one day, but they come back as anti-fascists.
Old 14 December 2017, 18:10
#BlackRiflesMatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
If I didn't allow myself to be amused by the shit-show, I would have to sit alone in a dark room and cry myself to sleep at night.
I've heard drinking helps. I don't drink (much) so, just don't sleep much.
Still waiting for vegas answers. LOL!

Quote:
Yup, evil triumphs when good men do nothing, or some shit like that.
Old 14 December 2017, 18:13
Bitter old man.

Quote:
I'm glad I'm 50 and don't give a fuck about dying.
I got that attitude at 40 lol.

Our new posting rules