SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 17 January 2018, 05:25
On the Extract Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
It was expensive, often painful...but damn it was FUN!

Even Satan's Spawn (yes, her real name, RIP) looked good in a bikini more than a few times.
What the hell kind of "real name" is that?
Old 17 January 2018, 05:38
killjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET1/ss nuke View Post
My dad told me that before I ever got serious about a woman I should get a good long look at her mom, because that is what I would be shacked up with in twenty years or so. Worked out well for me!
Just told my boy that about 2 weeks ago.
Also told my daughter that if she wants to know how a boy is going to treat her, to watch how he treats his mother and/or sister.
Old 17 January 2018, 09:18
Going cyclic!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
Yeah, no I don't think you understood.

Here's some excellent advice from a Subject Mater Expert in 1745...regarding a "more mature" woman.
https://www.swarthmore.edu/SocSci/bd...cs/51-fra.html
Oh great, you just outed Ben Franklin to the #metoo crowd
Old 17 January 2018, 09:33

Ol Bennie was a well known poonhound, well into old age. Sending him to France as an ambassador was a very smart decision, albeit akin to sending a functional alcoholic to the Bacardi factory to handle quality control.

I found myself agreeing with much of what was written in Tycon's link --- before I found out it was Ben that said it. I like where his mind is at regarding this particular matter. And there's so much wisdom that's been forgotten/cast off from the 'old days', for no other particular reason other than they didn't know about germs or some other contemporary modern topic. IMO, social issues don't change because humans fundamentally haven't changed, so there is a wealth of knowledge and reason as to why things were done the way they were back then. It's a fascinating topic and one I find myself coming back to again and again. Why society functions 'best' when it behaves a certain way and within certain parameters.......and why it nearly always it has to do with something in our genetic code relating to our evolutionary past.
Old 17 January 2018, 09:51
On the Extract Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Look. Don'tTouch. View Post
Also told my daughter that if she wants to know how a boy is going to treat her, to watch how he treats his mother and/or sister.
I've been told this one before. In my case, with my mother being a drug head it's hard to confirm that theory. We go through spirts of actually having regular contact with each other. But, my dad is the other side of the spectrum. He's rough to deal with at times but he's helpful. But i do agree with this.
Old 17 January 2018, 19:25
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
Just saw a post on FB that Hazen has multiple brain tumors and not doing well at all.
I don’t BookFace but that’s fucked up. Hated his politics but liked the man. Hope he’s holding hard and staying strong. Prayers out!

Quote:
My dad told me that before I ever got serious about a woman I should get a good long look at her mom, because that is what I would be shacked up with in twenty years or so. Worked out well for me!
Wise words... truth to you young ones!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Been around the world and found
That only stupid people are breeding
The cretins cloning and feeding
And I don't even own a tv
Old 17 January 2018, 21:15
BTDT

Quote:
See, I got that backwards. I thought they said "Shack up with your girlfriend's mom so you'll see what she'll be like in 20 years."

Probably explains why they kept getting pissed and tossing me out.

Pleasing everybody? Impossible. Pissing everybody off? Piece of cake.
Old 17 January 2018, 21:38
#BlackRiflesMatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
Ol Bennie was a well known poonhound, well into old age. Sending him to France as an ambassador was a very smart decision, albeit akin to sending a functional alcoholic to the Bacardi factory to handle quality control.
As an young amateur, I had set some seriously lofty goals. Studying the works of the masters, was just a small part of that effort.
Old 18 January 2018, 01:39
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNickT View Post
See, I got that backwards. I thought they said "Shack up with your girlfriend's mom so you'll see what she'll be like in 20 years."
I guess your part of Maine must resemble West Virginia.

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 18 January 2018, 12:48
Confirmed User

Quote:
I guess your part of Maine must resemble West Virginia.
What I initially saw

"I guess your main part must resemble a wet vagina"

It looks like I need another cup of coffee.
Old 18 January 2018, 13:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo View Post
What I initially saw

You made me snort alfredo sauce onto my computer.

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 18 January 2018, 13:52
Red Headed Stepchild

Quote:
That'll sting a little.
Old 18 January 2018, 22:52
On the Extract Bird

Quote:
Is the computer okay?
Old 18 January 2018, 23:06
Been There Done That

Quote:
What I initially saw

Now that's some funny shit.
Old 20 January 2018, 17:23
Confirmed User

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...yer-women.html

Linda Tripp is accusing Mr. Clinton of being a sexual predator in the above link but she has even harsher words about Mr. Clinton's wife.

I always wondered why former President Clinton seemed to get a pass; why he wasn't excoriated by the press for his sexual peccadilloes. President Trump may or may not have had a Stormy date but if he did it was before he was president.
Old 22 January 2018, 19:33
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS11 View Post
"Turns out to be consensual?" She ALREADY SAID that she blew him twice, let him go down on her, and then had sex with him.

She's regretting how easily she gave it up and now wants to jump on the bandwagon.

It ain't rocket science.
A movie bar pick-up scene came to mind when I first read your comment, but it took a few days before I remembered the film: Cherry 2000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urS8GmwmeWQ

Watch the legal arrangements being made by a very young Lawrence Fishburne at about 1 minute in. For those who've never seen it, sex robots are at the center of the story. It doesn't seem like such a far fetched idea now. We just need a self serve legal kiosk at bar's to complete the vision.
Old 23 January 2018, 00:08

The ultimate in coitus proposals without any possible hint of sexual harassment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN9Jq3_Z-1M

Old 23 January 2018, 05:04
Johan is my father

Quote:
before I ever got serious about a woman I should get a good long look at her mom
I'd add about taking a good look at her family, that's what my parents told me. Truth be told, it helped me two times. It's by no means the ultimate method in getting an idea on how your partner might turn up to be later in life, but definitely helps.

I know girls from awful families that turned out to be awesome wives and girls from model families that ended up being hardcore sluts or bitches and totally wasted their husbands. Long story short, life writes its own stories.
Old 23 January 2018, 05:57
Confirmed User

Quote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...yer-women.html

Linda Tripp is accusing Mr. Clinton of being a sexual predator in the above link but she has even harsher words about Mr. Clinton's wife.

I always wondered why former President Clinton seemed to get a pass; why he wasn't excoriated by the press for his sexual peccadilloes. President Trump may or may not have had a Stormy date but if he did it was before he was president.
Clinton gets a pass as he is Bill Clinton, of the Cartel Clinton. I think he honestly puts the fear of death into many people.
Old 23 January 2018, 08:47
Drawing my cutlass

Quote:
Originally Posted by P38 View Post
A movie bar pick-up scene came to mind when I first read your comment, but it took a few days before I remembered the film: Cherry 2000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urS8GmwmeWQ

Watch the legal arrangements being made by a very young Lawrence Fishburne at about 1 minute in. For those who've never seen it, sex robots are at the center of the story. It doesn't seem like such a far fetched idea now. We just need a self serve legal kiosk at bar's to complete the vision.
Blade Runner 2049 too.

I refuse to participate.

The Oatmeal
Quote:
...it could be raining pu$$y and troops will complain and blame the leadership for not providing an equal ration of a$$holes

Billy L-Bach
Quote:
In Special Forces we had a saying: "Work hard in silence, let your success do the talking."

Tracy

Our new posting rules