Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 7 December 2017, 19:00
ber Equus Asinus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzmedic View Post
Ford was about the only Dem guest on Morning Joe I could put up with. I got the impression he was a tad more conservative than down the line liberal. Hell, he seemed more conservative than Steve Schmidt, the one begged his way in to the Palin team with McCain, then cut her pieces afterror the campaign!! I can't even watch that show anymore now that it's ""all impeachment, all the time"

Dont get me wrong.. Jr is a turd...

He just isnt as large or as full of stink of a turd as many others in his tribe..

He was trained in turdery by the best of them though..
Old 7 December 2017, 19:05
Oppressor of the people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
Not saying I believe it, I'm just certainly not going to say that it's all complete bullshit. The man is a sexual predator and a criminal. Has been his whole adult life since he was the AG of Arkansas. BUT FOR ONE CURIOUS REPORTER, we would have never known that he met with Loretta Lynch on the airport tarmac.

As for keeping it a secret, one of the tenets of almost all protective details, to include the USSS, is that their job is to keep the principal safe, not counsel him or her on how they conduct their personal lives. USSS Agents are trusted to keep their mouths shut about what they see and hear, no matter their personal opinions. They could not possibly do their job otherwise. Over the years we have found out that Clinton has had many affairs that were kept secret by the Arkansas State Police and the USSS. He has also ditched his protective detail many many times. I guarantee you that every single USSS Agent on his detail knew that him meeting with the AG on that tarmac was a really bad idea and quite possible a felony depending on what was said at the meeting but you can bet your ass that none of them stepped up and said anything.

Also, as was noted above, the media has done a better job of protecting him than the USSS until just very recently.

So, conspiracy theory? Maybe. But completely out of the realm of possibility? Not even. Not for a man who knows for a fact that he will not be held accountable unless there is a video of him fucking some 14 year old. I would say that he has gotten away with so much because people like you just write it off as some nutjob conspiracy and stigmatizing anyone who disagrees with you.

So again, do I believe it? No. But it would certainly fit his pattern of life. And particularly right now, to think that it couldn't be kept quiet? Have you seen the news? This shit coming out as we speak has been kept quiet for decades. Not kept "Secret". Lots of people KNEW. But kept quiet to their own little circles. Big difference.
While his USSS protective detail may keep their mouths shut about him chasing after women, they're still federal law enforcement officers and would have a sword duty to stop him, and anyone else, from engaging in sex with minor. I just don't see all of them suddenly turning a blind eye. So on this one, we're going to have to agree to disagree.
Old 7 December 2017, 19:17
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsumner View Post
While his USSS protective detail may keep their mouths shut about him chasing after women, they're still federal law enforcement officers and would have a sword duty to stop him, and anyone else, from engaging in sex with minor. I just don't see all of them suddenly turning a blind eye. So on this one, we're going to have to agree to disagree.
It is my first hand experience that the SS is not there to enforce the law(s). Chicago, 1968 Democratic National Convention, I had the pleasure of spending two weeks with that very professional group of guys. I kept waiting on the news to break, crickets for the last 49 years.
Old 7 December 2017, 19:20
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsumner View Post

Thus why I noted that he regularly ditched his detail. Still does. His proclivities are pretty famous in the USSS community. I'm quite sure you are correct that they would step in, in that situation, rather than stand there and watch. If they are there. The man isn't stupid.
For my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate
I am the captain of my soul.
-Invictus
Old 7 December 2017, 19:20
Reverse Apache Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC View Post
I literally was just talking to Warren Moon the other day.

True story. He was in the recruit lounge chilling at the last UW game my son and I were at beforehand. Weird.

Did he make you wear a neon g-string and share his bed?

Giving the enemy a boner is half the battle. --Jungle Recon
Old 7 December 2017, 19:21
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole crusty bastard View Post
It is my first hand experience that the SS is not there to enforce the law(s). Chicago, 1968 Democratic National Convention, I had the pleasure of spending two weeks with that very professional group of guys. I kept waiting on the news to break, crickets for the last 49 years.
LOL..... Say it aint so!
-Invictus
Old 7 December 2017, 19:23
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeDave View Post
Next up is Hall of Fame NFL QB Warren Moon. At least these allegations are recent and if true, I cant fathom how someone would think this kind of behavior is acceptable to an employee. On the other hand, if shes making this up his reputation is irreparably damaged.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21694844/warren-moon-sued-sexual-harassment-sports-marketing-firm-assistant

Ummm yeah that's bullshit. Was he holding her against her will? If not, then I have to call bullshit. Why didn't she just quit?
-Invictus
Old 7 December 2017, 19:51
Make a desert and call it peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC View Post
I literally was just talking to Warren Moon the other day.

True story. He was in the recruit lounge chilling at the last UW game my son and I were at beforehand. Weird.
Did he try to touch you? S/F....Ken M
"If you remember nothing else about what Im about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldnt do if you still had your weapons." L. Neil Smith
Old 7 December 2017, 20:46
Holy Diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoFiveMike View Post
Did he try to touch you? S/F....Ken M
Yes but it was all consensual. I had him autograph my cleavage.
Old 7 December 2017, 22:30
Very Deplorable

GOP Rep Trent Franks of Arizona.
Another one bites the dust.

Shit, we may end up with a whole new Congress after this whole shakeup is said and done.
Old 7 December 2017, 23:03
Genetically Deplorable

The state pols are also up shenanigans.

https://lawandcrime.com/video/police-body-camera-catches-gop-state-senator-with-teenage-boy-watch/
Old 8 December 2017, 00:09
Only slightly useless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justamedic View Post
GOP Rep Trent Franks of Arizona.
Another one bites the dust.

Shit, we may end up with a whole new Congress after this whole shakeup is said and done.
And this is a bad thing how?😉

" My Son is my new Hero"
Old 8 December 2017, 01:10
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Thus why I noted that he regularly ditched his detail. Still does. His proclivities are pretty famous in the USSS community. I'm quite sure you are correct that they would step in, in that situation, rather than stand there and watch. If they are there. The man isn't stupid.
Clinton regularly ditched his detail while POTUS with the aid of Bruce Lindsey. If he can elude the White House detail to consort with Markie Post and other courtesans, then making off to Paedo Island with a markedly reduced security detail should be child's play.
Old 8 December 2017, 12:39
Administrator

According to Fox News, one of Judge Roy Moore's accusers just admitted that she forged the yearbook signing.....
-Invictus
Old 8 December 2017, 12:41
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1026 View Post
Clinton regularly ditched his detail while POTUS with the aid of Bruce Lindsey. If he can elude the White House detail to consort with Markie Post and other courtesans, then making off to Paedo Island with a markedly reduced security detail should be child's play.

More conspiracy theory....LOL
-Invictus
Old 8 December 2017, 13:01
Life is simple, not easy.

Quote:
According to Fox News, one of Judge Roy Moore's accusers just admitted that she forged the yearbook signing.....
Not to worry, the interviewer for ABC News quickly glossed over any mention or thought of the term 'forgery' and coached/led Beverly Nelson into a much more agreeable conversation.

Chaplain: "God moves in mysterious ways...", but ... well.... uhh... welcome aboard!

"If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
William Tecumseh Sherman
Old 8 December 2017, 13:02
Confirmed User

Quote:
Yep...just saw that. It's incidents such as these that waters down the accusers who actually have had something happen to them.

Didn't Jeremy Piven just go through this?

What's more, it seems nothing happens to the false accuser, but the accused is scarred for life. Bullshit.
Old 8 December 2017, 13:30
Reverse Apache Master

Moore signs her yearbook and she "adds to it." Years later, Moore rules against her in a divorce case. Years later, she comes out of the woodwork to accuse Moore of sexual misconduct.

Nope, nothing fishy going on here...

Giving the enemy a boner is half the battle. --Jungle Recon
Old 8 December 2017, 13:32
Sound off for equipment check!

Quote:
The truth has a way of shining brighter in darkness, and her bulb is very dim. Maybe someone pointed out the anachronism that the barbecue joint named on the pic did not exist when the pic was dated...

Locals picked up on that immediately. They know barbecue.
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests. ~Patrick Henry

"Sēlre bi ghwm t hē his frēond wrece, onne hē fela murne." ~Bēowulf, bearn Ecgēowes
Old 8 December 2017, 13:36
Been There Done That

Moore should sue her. I know I would. If someone falsley publicly slanders and defames me, accusing me of sexual assault, I am going after them. Also cannot there be criminal charges against her brought? Women who falsely accuse rape/sexual assualt need to be accountable and severely punished to the extent of the law. Same goes for hate crimes . As diminishes those that really were abused or when the allegations are true.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp - But don't cut yourself!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Our new posting rules