SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 30 August 2018, 23:32
Authorized Personnel

I’m not even sure what to think of this. It only goes to prove how the left has gone full potato.

I wonder if this fool ever heard of Pres Obama signing the NDAA that allowed arrest and detention of American Citizens without due process but since that was Pres Obama, I’m sure he finds that OK.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...t-be-safe.html

America...a country founded by geniuses but managed by idiots
Old 31 August 2018, 08:17
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10thvet View Post
Iím not even sure what to think of this. It only goes to prove how the left has gone full potato.

I wonder if this fool ever heard of Pres Obama signing the NDAA that allowed arrest and detention of American Citizens without due process but since that was Pres Obama, Iím sure he finds that OK.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...t-be-safe.html
Wow. How can this not be seen as a threat against an LE agency doing the job they were hired to do? Insane.
Old 1 September 2018, 13:02
Confirmed User

Only illegal when it's conservatives doing it. What are they going to do? Doesn't ICE follow DOJ guilelines and not the President directly?
Old 19 September 2018, 09:43
Make a desert and call it peace.

http://graphics.chicagotribune.com/r...ncy-struggles/

Shitlibs and the stupid nice cat ladies read this article and feel sad, I read it and felt minor contentment.

I've read similar articles before, in the Washington PostOp and other cage liners, I'm sure they're all written on order from the shitlib collective mind, whatever replaced Journolist that hasn't been compromised yet. S/F....Ken M
"If you remember nothing else about what Iím about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldnít do if you still had your weapons."ó L. Neil Smith

Our new posting rules