SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > Welcome To SOCNET > Introduce Yourself With Your First Post Here

Old 14 September 2020, 16:45
0311/8651

Seen any Sons of Anarchy?
Old 16 September 2020, 21:33
Confirmed User

Hey all,

Its LRS Guy, I used to be on here allot form 2004-2013 or so. But life got in the way and I was spending way to much time on the internet. I've continued to do some overseas work and stayed in the Texas Army National Guard. I'm currently the PSG for the Mortar Platoon of the 1st Bn (Abn) 143rd In. We are the 3rd Infantry Bn in the 173rd Abn Bde. just happen to be in the Guard.

I got back on Socnet for professional reasons, I'm not a 11C, but a 11B who is really loud and got picked to take the Mortars because they needed a experienced, loud mouth E-7 in that Platoon. I'd like to communicate with my 11C brethren to bounce some questions off of. Ideally they are a 11C in 82, 173, 4-25th or 75th Mortar NCO's or have been recently.

This will likely be the last time I will be a PSG, so I want to go out strong and leave this Platoon better than I found it.

Regards

LRS Guy

Confirmed as a"Cynical, Sarcastic, Bastard" by a co-worker in Mosul Iraq 22 May 2006.

"I'm a Black Jew at a Nazi Klan rally. LET'S GET IT ON!" Ted Nugent 2008

"I'm a fairly dangerous man when I'm scared!"
Old Yesterday, 08:31
Rage against the machine

Welcome back!
Old Yesterday, 11:02
0311/8651

LRS
My dad was 36th ID
SALERNO, Southern France
Signal Corps
Welcome
Old Yesterday, 15:43
Swimming Upstream

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRS Guy View Post
Hey all,

Its LRS Guy, I used to be on here allot form 2004-2013 or so. But life got in the way and I was spending way to much time on the internet. I've continued to do some overseas work and stayed in the Texas Army National Guard. I'm currently the PSG for the Mortar Platoon of the 1st Bn (Abn) 143rd In. We are the 3rd Infantry Bn in the 173rd Abn Bde. just happen to be in the Guard.

I got back on Socnet for professional reasons, I'm not a 11C, but a 11B who is really loud and got picked to take the Mortars because they needed a experienced, loud mouth E-7 in that Platoon. I'd like to communicate with my 11C brethren to bounce some questions off of. Ideally they are a 11C in 82, 173, 4-25th or 75th Mortar NCO's or have been recently.

This will likely be the last time I will be a PSG, so I want to go out strong and leave this Platoon better than I found it.

Regards

LRS Guy
Welcome back
- Faith involves believing in the veracity of the unprovable and unobservable, whether that consists of religion or theoretical physics, which at the very subatomic level start looking rather similar. -ET1/SS Nuke

- I'm not typing this looking for sympathy, I want you guys to listen to your body and if you see or feel something out of the ordinary going on, get it looked at by a competent Doctor. -OldCrustyBastard

Our new posting rules