SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > U.S. Army Special Operations > 75th Ranger Regiment

Old 6 August 2019, 10:20
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerJurena View Post
I had Luke Green
If that is the same Green that was a PL in B co prior to that, I am not a fan. That guy stuck me (E4 at the time) and the legendary Delta schtudd Kelly Venden (E6 at the time) with a ~$1,400 statement of charges on some NODs that Puple Hayes rigged incorrectly and his ruck burned in....but it was somehow our fault. He was told by the BC/CSM to "not stick the new PSG with it because we are really short on E7s in RGT...find some lower enlisted guys to dump this on". Years later Green apologized via proxy to a mutual bud of ours at the Q when they both went through, so I guess he knew it was wrong...

Quote:
The CO before Fuller was Maffey and before him was Bonham.
Bonham was Yoda.

Quote:
Hayes was the 2nd PSG and had his goons drag their wall lockers down stairs....
That guy was the biggest piece of shit I ever had in my chain of command. He is retired now, and lives across the street from my ex-brother-in-law at Bragg.

Tons of stories about his idiocy, all for another thread....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polypro View Post
Yeah, saw that 1LT Kirby from RTB circa 2000.
Pretty sure he was the OIC of the Gulag at that time(?)....he was prior-enlisted 13F from 1/75....grew up with Dennis Donegan and Ted Yates; they all reported to LT Sawyer, the FIST God. Good dude. Wonder what he did to warrant the RHOF?

SGT A/1/75 86-89
Ranger Class 13-87

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children will have peace." - Thomas Paine
Old 6 August 2019, 14:53
BTDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Helmet View Post
Pretty sure he was the OIC of the Gulag at that time(?)....he was prior-enlisted 13F from 1/75....grew up with Dennis Donegan and Ted Yates; they all reported to LT Sawyer, the FIST God. Good dude. Wonder what he did to warrant the RHOF?
Yea, he was OIC and Siter (MSG at the time) was NCOIC. Both Guard IIRC, good dudes. Love to find out if J.D. is the same Kirby.
On February 20, 2018, President Trump issued a memorandum instructing the Attorney General “to dedicate all available resources to… propose for notice and comment a rule banning all devices that turn legal weapons into machineguns.”

“I like taking the guns early, like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida ... to go to court would have taken a long time”

“Take the guns first, go through due process second”

"Or, Mike, take the firearms first, and then go to court"
Old 10 August 2019, 10:39
Been There Done That

Are you guys confusing Purple Hayes with Fred " Grape Ape" Reed? Was in the March or Die Platoon in A Co.

Karl Childers

Our new posting rules