SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 12 November 2018, 13:40
Red Headed Stepchild

Sorry for the double tap, too late to edit:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8044526.html

If Noam fucking Chomsky recognizes that antifa are idiots, that gives me a little hope at least.
Old 12 November 2018, 13:47
Freelancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by grog18b View Post
I think he's a witch. Don't witches wear those boots? I'm scared. He's scary. He's a witch... and he's holding his little brother's wiffle ball bat. He could cast a spell on us. Probably with a lisp.
Ozzy had a song about Fairies wearing boots.
Old 12 November 2018, 20:17
Confirmed User

a rich house. with a nice expensive private school tuition and probably ivy league....paid for....

Quote:
Originally Posted by grog18b View Post
Why yes... yes it would...

Karma can be a harsh bitch.
Old 13 November 2018, 07:26
Make a desert and call it peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkdrver View Post
Sorry for the double tap, too late to edit:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8044526.html

If Noam fucking Chomsky recognizes that antifa are idiots, that gives me a little hope at least.
Why would this give you hope?

Chomsky is pissed that the little shitrats are stirring up the cattle with their neurotic ego driven triumphalism instead of waiting til their victory is assured.

The analogy is the slaughterhouse foreman being pissed at the laborers for abusing the meat, since it makes the work more difficult. S/F...Ken M
"If you remember nothing else about what I’m about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldn’t do if you still had your weapons."— L. Neil Smith

“The consolidation of the states into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it.”
- Robert E. Lee
Old 14 November 2018, 02:27
Red Headed Stepchild

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoFiveMike View Post
[b]Why would this give you hope?[/u]

Chomsky is pissed that the little shitrats are stirring up the cattle with their neurotic ego driven triumphalism instead of waiting til their victory is assured.

The analogy is the slaughterhouse foreman being pissed at the laborers for abusing the meat, since it makes the work more difficult. S/F...Ken M
Hope might not have been the best word there, but at this point I am all for anything that undermines and de-legitimizes antifa. If part of that is criticism coming from their alienated support base, all the better. 10 meter targets first.
Old 4 June 2020, 17:11
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTA View Post
Plus, do not forget they are now publishing other peoples addresses who they do not agree with in order to employ the same tactics. Only a matter time until someone gets hurt or killed. I propose Deplorables start going under cover and infiltrating ANTIFA groups throughout the United States. Figure out who they are and where they live. Little long-range reconnaissance and planning. My two kopecks.
Thread resurrection. These assholes need to dealt with pronto. They changed their tactics the other night in NYC conducting quick raids in smaller groups. Two more cops got shot in Brooklyn last night. I’m down if you want to protest. Violence... nope!

Rumor mill was swirling in my town yesterday. We heard they were sending buses in to agitate. Folks were saying local Antifa were casing neighborhoods. One of my neighbors wife was freaking. Another rumor was that the Governor left town.

My wife got nervous because I brought out one of my ARs, one shotgun, pistols, knives, and my tactical vest, holsters and loaded mags. Told her they do no good locked in the gun safes when I need them. Know other friends did the same.

Thought it might be a false alarm, and thankfully, it was. Went out to recon and saw the protestors go by peacefully. The paper today had Feds and local LEO warning agitators to stay away, and if they don’t and get caught, they will be charged as domestic terrorists.

BLUF... these shitheads need to go down. And if y’all show up in my hood wanting to beat, break and burn.. there are a few of us who ain’t going to take it. Edited to add: Hoping LEO are trying to ID as many as possible and begin arresting these assholes. Break up their networks.

Been around the world and found
That only stupid people are breeding
The cretins cloning and feeding
And I don't even own a tv
Old 4 June 2020, 19:02
Vivat Fraternitatis

Quote:
Thread resurrection. These assholes need to dealt with pronto. They changed their tactics the other night in NYC conducting quick raids in smaller groups. Two more cops got shot in Brooklyn last night. I’m down if you want to protest. Violence... nope!

Rumor mill was swirling in my town yesterday. We heard they were sending buses in to agitate. Folks were saying local Antifa were casing neighborhoods. One of my neighbors wife was freaking. Another rumor was that the Governor left town.

My wife got nervous because I brought out one of my ARs, one shotgun, pistols, knives, and my tactical vest, holsters and loaded mags. Told her they do no good locked in the gun safes when I need them. Know other friends did the same.

Thought it might be a false alarm, and thankfully, it was. Went out to recon and saw the protestors go by peacefully. The paper today had Feds and local LEO warning agitators to stay away, and if they don’t and get caught, they will be charged as domestic terrorists.

BLUF... these shitheads need to go down. And if y’all show up in my hood wanting to beat, break and burn.. there are a few of us who ain’t going to take it. Edited to add: Hoping LEO are trying to ID as many as possible and begin arresting these assholes. Break up their networks.
Theatricality and deception are powerful agents to the uninitiated.
Old 4 June 2020, 20:45
been ***** **** that

I would be tempted just to go to a violent protest, recon from the outskirts, and try to follow one of the cars from the area after everything settles down. Find out where they sleep and turn the info into the LEO's.
Old 4 June 2020, 20:52
Been There Done That

Quote:

BLUF... these shitheads need to go down. And if y’all show up in my hood wanting to beat, break and burn..
Exactly...then it's game on. I won't venture out into the city during these tumultuous times looking for trouble, but if you decide to bring your shenanigans into my neck of the woods then it's game time. If these big cities can't control the savages there is nothing I can do. But I can control what happens out in the fringes.
“The nation that will insist upon drawing a broad line of demarcation between the fighting man and the thinking man is liable to find its fighting done by fools and its thinking by cowards.” -William F. Butler
Old 4 June 2020, 20:56
Make a desert and call it peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schibbs View Post
I would be tempted just to go to a violent protest, recon from the outskirts, and try to follow one of the cars from the area after everything settles down. Find out where they sleep and turn the info into the LEO's.
Why do you think they would care? Really.

The city of Chicago has their detectives guarding buildings right now.

It's all legit, kids. S/F....Ken M
"If you remember nothing else about what I’m about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldn’t do if you still had your weapons."— L. Neil Smith

“The consolidation of the states into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it.”
- Robert E. Lee
Old 4 June 2020, 21:03
exquisitus asinus

https://youtu.be/u0C_kORydEo

My favorite youtube find of the day..

Yucaipa, CA folks kicking the crap out of some ANTIFA idiots..
Old 4 June 2020, 21:04
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by schibbs View Post
thing is there are no outskirts, you will not go unnoticed if you are on the ground unless you mix in with like dress prob attract attention you won't like, from someone. That said, with a group of 4-8 people backing each other up that would be some good training.
Old 4 June 2020, 21:45
Involuntary Yoga Guy

Come to Atlanta, I’ll host. I passed two convoys heading into the city. Fully up armored hummers, and kitted out MP’s. Second was full on gun trucks; couldn’t see unit because I was going the other way.

Everyone one my street knows we’ve been cased. Several of us got harassed via motorcycle swarm. My old neighborhood in Sandy Springs had two ANTIFA trolling the neighborhood, telling people they were just there going for a walk. ANTIFA shit in their Jeep. Thankfully the neighborhood out in a sweet cam system 3 weeks ago.

"Let's make this weird", ~Mike2CW
Old 4 June 2020, 21:51
In Vino Veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdwest View Post

Them CA desert folks are a whole other breed...
Old 4 June 2020, 22:19
The atomic zit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdwest View Post

Red sky at night Sailors delight!!!
Old 4 June 2020, 22:40
Confirmed User

Not sure where to post this and did not want to start a new thread:, but WTF? I think I already know the answer to this question, but why is the media making this rioting BS into the EOTWAWKI?

Drudge; Whatfinger; FoxNews....all writing about "revolution", 'End of the world', 'Cop threatens to tear gas 2 yr old'....etc, etc, etc....Goto any news site and peruse the current headlines.

Come the fcuk on already.....this is 1 million % sensationalism written to stroke the fear into the simple minded folks.

Are the American people this gullible? Do the masterminds behind this really expect everyone to believe the BS?!

I am so over this crap it sickatates me.

Wait a few more days and this will be another distant memory of the vitriol of the sorry, tiring days we are in.

What's coming next is what I keep waiting on. A mass shooting with a black rifle??? BTDT.
Can't do a school shooting. None are in session right now.
How about an Amazon warehouse? Maybe a US Post Office shooting. Haven't done that one in a while.
Just did a few mil bases. Something I'm missing. (Don't want any replies as to what would be a good news story. There are few trolls on this site as it is)

Sorry for the rant, but, GD, I'm tired of this.
Let the Orange Man do what he was elected for!
Old 5 June 2020, 00:29
Ghey floor sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Mess View Post
Them CA desert folks are a whole other breed...
Yeah, the antifa knuckleheads are lucky they weren’t beaten with banjos.

Most of us are dicks, in case you haven't noticed. --MakoZeroSix
Old 5 June 2020, 02:43
What could possibly go wrong?

During a recent ANTIFA engagement/Riot in San Luis Obispo county, LE over several days identified TTPs the group was using.

The large group arrives in buses etc, a distance away from ground zero.
The large group then divides into three groups. The first group directly engages LE in the street. The second group engages in the vandalism, looting and arson.
The third group stays completely out of the engagement and stages left or right of the LE forces (on the flanks), stays out of sight and waits.

Then when LE starts advancing forward, the ANTIFA forces on the flanks roll up behind LE. This force then engages in the arson, vandalism and destruction of LE vehicles in a rapid manner, then disengages and disappears into the shadows.

Rinse, wash and repeat.

It’s not hard to see how these TTPs would work if they go to guns.

Also, there was obvious command and control via comms seen going on.

On a side note...they got into a wrong neighborhood and the Hells Angels MC took exception and beat the fuck out of them...to the point they fled in panic to the closest LE units and begged for help. SLO county told em to fuck off and drove away haha
Old 5 June 2020, 02:58
Confirmed User

^I've heard several times that the safest street in the city is the one the HA clubhouse is on. Case in point Algonquin Tr. Rochester, NY.
Old 5 June 2020, 06:30
Been There Done That

Seems the antifa ninjas never go to the really cool rural places to stage a full fledged protest, some small quaint out of the way town like where I live. I could sure use the entertainment...

Our new posting rules