SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 14 May 2015, 08:24
At the Barn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotmike View Post
It absolutely disgusts me that we put forth so much effort to accommodate a Percentage of a Percent of the population, while at the same time, putting our "children" in bathrooms with grown "deviants"...

and I use the word "Deviant" because I believe anyone who bases their life around where their sexy parts go has got a screw loose...

HK
THIS. I laughed out loud, but it's true.
Old 14 May 2015, 09:14
#AllLionsMatter

Red face No, you can not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy L-bach View Post
...if we transition to gender neutral bathrooms, will I still be able to wash my balls in the sink?
I've spent years teaching "basic" sanitation either overseas and/or on construction sites.
Education is all about gaining theoretical knowledge in the classroom or any institution. Training is a way to develop specific skills, whereas education is a typical system of learning.
Old 14 May 2015, 09:55
Been There Done That

Now this is where the collision is going to be. Try forcing this onto the military. It is to the point that any derogatory word will get you turned in for sexual harassment no matter who's conversation it was in. Now make them start using the same bath room. Something will explode somewhere. Will I get busted for peeing behind the building first or walking in on some female?

William Tecumseh Sherman-
I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast.
Old 14 May 2015, 15:51
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavegnr View Post
Will I get busted for peeing behind the building first or walking in on some female?
It's a gender-free military. You're not supposed to notice that she is female, even when she is using the urinal backwards. Noticing the person's gender means you are ogling the naughty bits, which means that you are a bigot, a sexual harasser, or both. Peeing behind the building pollutes the environment, you Neanderthal, by adding such unnatural wastes to our pristine planet as salt, water, and ammonia. Whatever you do, don't fart in the bathroom or the ozone layer police will get you.

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 15 May 2015, 07:54
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavegnr View Post
Now this is where the collision is going to be. Try forcing this onto the military. It is to the point that any derogatory word will get you turned in for sexual harassment no matter who's conversation it was in. Now make them start using the same bath room. Something will explode somewhere. Will I get busted for peeing behind the building first or walking in on some female?
I thought men and women will be showering together like in the movie Starship Troopers.....
Old 16 May 2015, 09:07
Been There Done That

Angry Apparently there’s a “celebrate diversity” get out of jail free card.

Apparently there’s a “celebrate diversity” get out of jail free card.

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/22483/

COLLEGE DIVERSITY OFFICER: ‘IMPOSSIBLE’ FOR MINORITY WOMAN TO BE RACIST

Bahar Mustafa, a “welfare and diversity officer” at Goldsmiths University in the UK, reacted to accusations that she’s a racist by saying she can’t be one based on how society is set up.

Late last month, the school’s students’ union had organized a meeting about diversifying the curriculum. However, Mustafa took to social media to note that the meeting was only for “BMEs — black and minority ethnic women.”

After media in the UK and US (including The College Fix) pointed out that such an edict is, well, racially exclusionary, Mustafa upped the ante.

Rest of article at above link.
Old 16 May 2015, 09:37
Been There Done That

Even though Racism is defined as:

"the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races"

and

"prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior."

Doesn't say anything about "minorities can't be racist" or "depends on the racial power structure."
Old 16 May 2015, 11:00
I am not bitter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinjefe View Post
Doesn't say anything about "minorities can't be racist" or "depends on the racial power structure."
IIRC, Dick Gregory, an activist/comedian, popularized that sentiment.

I've always thought the conceptualization to be divisive horseshit. It provides an excuse for individuals (of all stripes) not to look inward to see how their own views of racial differences inform their everyday behaviors and choices.
Old 17 May 2015, 02:00
Been There Done That

Good to see our President hard at work on what really matters in the world.

(CNSNews.com) - President Barack Obama issued a statement on Saturday indicating that he and First Lady Michelle Obama would commemorate this Sunday as "the International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia."

In the statement, the preisdent said he is working to "address the specific needs of transgender persons."

Here is the president's statement:

"Michelle and I join our fellow Americans and others around the world in commemorating the International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia tomorrow, May 17. We take this opportunity to reaffirm that lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) rights are human rights, to celebrate the dignity of every person, and to underscore that all people deserve to live free from fear, violence, and discrimination, regardless of who they are or whom they love.

We work toward this goal every day. Here at home, we are working to end bias-motivated violence, combat discrimination in the workplace, and address the specific needs of transgender persons. Overseas, I am proud of the steps that the United States has taken to prioritize the protection and promotion of LGBT rights in our diplomacy and global outreach.

There is much more to do, and this fight for equality will not be won in a day. But we will keep working, at home and abroad, and we will keep fighting, for however long it takes until we are all able to live free and equal in dignity and rights."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp - But don't cut yourself!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 17 May 2015, 06:29
Been There Done That

Lightbulb L-I-C: Liar in Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardprey View Post
That's great, but he lied to America when he said that marriage should be between a man and a woman. Watch as he actually says that......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5L2LMJcRIg

And then the LGBTQKIUY crowd gathered storm and was filled with Libs/Dems, so he supposedly changed---only to garner more votes.
Old 17 May 2015, 22:11
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardprey View Post
I'm betting the work involved was about five seconds:

Sir we should release a statement in support of the LGTBQetc etc, it's some kind of day for them.

POTUS: Ok. Do it. Next.
Old 18 May 2015, 00:32
Martian for Pax Romana

Good--G-Awd. I can't wait to see what the next ten years of "toleration" will produce. I know the fifties had its troubles, but to see how lost my grandparents are in this age, and to know how exponentially so some of us will be should we be able to mark time in the same stead, it frightens me. Same shit, different day, I guess. While I do fear men using women's restrooms, I imagine I'll fully explore the opportunity and wish that I could've done so sooner, or I'll find giant swirling turds that will remind me why I never wanted to go there. It's a brave new world. Chicks with dicks or dudes with tits.... Only neanderthals discriminate, and maybe obesity or age discrimination will be the next big thing. Hopefully, we can get a four hundred pound ten year old through infantry officer training, so that we can make advancements in equality.
Old 18 May 2015, 06:06
Been There Done That

Marquette Celebrates FBI Most Wanted Terrorist Assata Shakur

I find this story ironic, particularly because this is TWO WEEKS after Marquette received their own commissioned police force. Progressives/Libtards are a special breed of ignorant.....

http://mu-warrior.blogspot.com/2015/...sexuality.html

Marquette’s Gender and Sexuality Resource Center: Glorifying a Black Militant Cop Killer

Marquette’s Gender and Sexuality Resource Center was set up as a sop to the campus gay lobby in the wake of Marquette’s refusal to hire aggressively lesbian Arts & Sciences dean candidate Jodi O’Brien. Not surprisingly, it has consistently pursued a leftist secular agenda including, for example, the Femsex Seminar, which was so raunchy and so opposed to Marquette’s supposed “Catholic mission” that the Administration ordered that sponsorship be withdrawn.

Rest of story at above link.
Attached Images
File Type: png Marquette.png (436.8 KB, 277 views)
File Type: jpg marquette1.jpg (34.7 KB, 276 views)
Old 18 May 2015, 16:14
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SATCOM View Post
Marquette’s Gender and Sexuality Resource Center: Glorifying a Black Militant Cop Killer.[/I]
Attention whores.

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 19 May 2015, 06:35
Been There Done That

Angry Girl Scouts Celebrate Diversity! Yayyyy!

Who is the super genius in the Girl Scouts leadership who thinks allowing in a group that represents less than a half of one percent is their solution to boosting sagging enrollment numbers? Will they change their name to Tranny Scouts?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...o-their-ranks/

GIRL SCOUTS WELCOME CROSS-DRESSING BOYS INTO THEIR RANKS

The Girl Scouts of America (GSA) is the latest organization to cave to pressure from the LGBTIQA lobby, adapting its policies to extend membership to boys who identify as girls.

Penny Nance from Concerned Women for America called the decision “just one more slap in the face to Christian parents.”

On the GSA website, the association states: “If the child is recognized by the family and school/community as a girl and lives culturally as a girl, then Girl Scouts is an organization that can serve her in a setting that is both emotionally and physically safe.”

Girls participating in the scouts will now be obliged to recognize transgenderism as a normal lifestyle, critics say.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Group-of-Girl-Scouts-6-12-534x450.jpg (68.7 KB, 228 views)
Old 22 May 2015, 22:21
Been There Done That

“Gender Is A Lot More Than What Your Genitalia Are”…

So you feel like a woman, but have the genitalia of a man... don't worry--- Diversity Day is here to save you.

http://eagnews.org/middle-school-div...genitalia-are/

Middle school Diversity Day speaker: ‘Gender is a lot more than what your genitalia are’

SAN JOSE, Calif. – Piedmont Middle School’s annual “Diversity Day,” included Cuban music, dance, jazz, hip-hop, and a transgender man who grew up a girl in Southern California.

Volunteers helped to organize the event and some parents brought foods representing their cultures while students were rotated through the classrooms to hear 16 speakers “representing different races, disabilities and sexual orientations.”

The driving force behind the annual celebration is the combined effort of Piedmont art teacher Kim Lipkin and film class teacher, Anne Smith, according to San Jose Mercury News.

It was in Lipkin’s classroom that students heard the story of Ali Cannon, a transgender man who grew up a girl in Southern California.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg LGBT-548x308.jpg (18.8 KB, 186 views)
Old 3 June 2015, 18:19
Been There Done That

Angry VA Schools to Teach "Gender Fluidity" for Grades 7 through 12

The indoctrination of the children continues. Rather than teach them how to think critically, they fill their impressionable minds with this shit. The Dem/Left's agenda doesn't really make any sense and it's based on distortions of the truth and even outright lies.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/...-or-girls.html

Parents furious over school’s plan to teach gender spectrum, fluidity

One of the nation’s largest public school systems is preparing to include gender identity to its classroom curriculum, including lessons on sexual fluidity and spectrum – the idea that there’s no such thing as 100 percent boys or 100 percent girls.

Fairfax County Public Schools released a report recommending changes to their family life curriculum for grades 7 through 12. The changes, which critics call radical gender ideology, will be formally introduced next week.

“The larger picture is this is really an attack on nature itself – the created order,” said Peter Sprigg of the Family Research Council.

Old 3 June 2015, 20:25
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by SATCOM View Post
The indoctrination of the children continues. Rather than teach them how to think critically, they fill their impressionable minds with this shit. The Dem/Left's agenda doesn't really make any sense and it's based on distortions of the truth and even outright lies.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/...-or-girls.html

Parents furious over school’s plan to teach gender spectrum, fluidity

One of the nation’s largest public school systems is preparing to include gender identity to its classroom curriculum, including lessons on sexual fluidity and spectrum – the idea that there’s no such thing as 100 percent boys or 100 percent girls.

Fairfax County Public Schools released a report recommending changes to their family life curriculum for grades 7 through 12. The changes, which critics call radical gender ideology, will be formally introduced next week.

“The larger picture is this is really an attack on nature itself – the created order,” said Peter Sprigg of the Family Research Council.

Another argument for home schooling or private schooling.

"Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp - But don't cut yourself!"
Old 3 June 2015, 22:07
Supporterator

Idiocracy strengthens, now self reinforcing with this.
Old 3 June 2015, 22:33
Red Headed Stepchild

Can't wait to see to what percentage of the training schedule will be cultural sensitivity and SAPR training a couple of years from now.

Our new posting rules