SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Veterans Issues

Old 12 November 2016, 19:28
Been There Done That

Angry VA Hospital Taught Employees to Game Wait Times

The never-ending saga of the corrupt-shitty-unethical-lying fuck faces at the VA continues.....

VA Hospital Taught Employees to Game Wait Times

http://freebeacon.com/issues/va-hosp...me-wait-times/

Inspector general: More evidence of appointment manipulation in Arizona after Phoenix scandal

Employees at a Department of Veterans Affairs hospital in southern Arizona were instructed to manipulate veterans’ wait times so they appeared shorter, a newly released investigation shows.

The agency’s inspector general substantiated allegations that managers at the Tuscon-based VA medical system told schedulers to “zero out” patient wait times, a scheduling practice that persisted in 2016 despite whistleblower reports of wait-time manipulation at the Phoenix VA that drew national outrage more than two years ago.

Rest of story @ above link
Old 12 November 2016, 19:34
Authorized Personnel

I sincerely hope that the upcoming administration will make a revamping of the VA system and top priority.

I can only imagine the horrendous things that he VA has done and is doing that have not been uncovered as of yet.

They never cease to amaze me with their failures.

Our new posting rules