SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > U.S. Naval Special Warfare > Special Warfare Combatant-Craft Crewmen (SWCC)

Old 20 May 2011, 14:50
Confirmed User

Thumbs up Phony SEAL Truehart

I know that this was awhile ago but I got an update from a frend of mine that is still AD.

We just did a DRB on Truehart "the guy that was saying he was a Team guy I told you I'd take care of that idiot if I got the chance, he came in the reserves and showed up at my team and me being the senior chief that I am. I had six Boat guys and six Team guys in there and it got interesting. Anyway it looks like he'll be kicked out of the reserves and get what he deserves. Thought you'd be interested in that.... I'll let you know what happens.

He may be in even more trouble than he knows. He is in lavender on this one

http://www.pownetwork.org/phonies/phonies1284.htm

"If a man says he is not afraid of dying, he is either lying or is a Gurkha."
Old 20 May 2011, 16:02
Been There Done That

Yeah, that's fucked up. He was in my SWCC class. I remember him as a kind of arrogant kid. You would think that being a GEN -YOU -WINE Special Boat Operator would be enough.

Fair Winds and Following Seas SOTB & Cass
Old 20 May 2011, 21:42
snafu

He was a shitty DBG anyway. I remember him at 12 complete ass, always "to cool" to train.
Old 21 May 2011, 17:46
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by squall32 View Post
He was a shitty DBG anyway. I remember him at 12 complete ass, always "to cool" to train.
Please dont call him a DBG.. thats a term of endearment for us real mutherfuckers..
Old 21 May 2011, 02:27
Whatever Sucks the Most

That faked DD214 that lists BUD/S on it is tantamount to fraud and to falsification of government records. Fraud is a felony.
Old 21 May 2011, 11:24
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by magician View Post
That faked DD214 that lists BUD/S on it is tantamount to fraud and to falsification of government records. Fraud is a felony.
Sir,

His DD214 as shown in POWnet is likely not fraudulent. My list of assignments includes BUD/S because that's the way SWCC orders were listed at least then.

Fair Winds and Following Seas SOTB & Cass
Old 21 May 2011, 12:50
Valhalla July 4, 2016 RIP Frogman

Quote:
Originally Posted by bm2bob View Post
Sir,

His DD214 as shown in POWnet is likely not fraudulent. My list of assignments includes BUD/S because that's the way SWCC orders were listed at least then.
It is possible that the listed assignment to BUDS on the STO was a YoYo screw up. Arriving at BUDS and being assinged to and performing in BUDS is two different things.
Old 21 May 2011, 17:16
Authorized Personnel

Screw him, he is a turd. Crappy instructor and poor decision maker. He tried to do "contract" work but was quickly shot down by other DBGs. A bad apple that should not be associated with of all of the other hard working, quiet professional SWCCs out there. A lot of people are pissed about this.
Old 21 May 2011, 18:28
Valhalla July 4, 2016 RIP Frogman

Quote:
Originally Posted by triumph View Post
Screw him, he is a turd. Crappy instructor and poor decision maker. He tried to do "contract" work but was quickly shot down by other DBGs. A bad apple that should not be associated with of all of the other hard working, quiet professional SWCCs out there. A lot of people are pissed about this.
Now tell us triumph, do you really dislike this guy?
Old 21 May 2011, 17:55
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cass View Post
It is possible that the listed assignment to BUDS on the STO was a YoYo screw up. Arriving at BUDS and being assinged to and performing in BUDS is two different things.
Agreed Cass. PSD Coronado (do they still call it that?) were notorious for making clerical boo boos. After back surgerey I spent some time over at EODMU-3 teaching basic land nav until I healed up and got sent back to SBT-12.. When I processed out from active duty I noticed that I had "EOD Diver" on my DD-214. Needless to say I think Im one of the only guys I know of that has a DD-215 (correction to the DD-214). Ive never had a dive tanks on my back in my life. I could see where some ass hat would take a mistake like that and run with it.
Old 21 May 2011, 11:33
Whatever Sucks the Most

Thanks for clearing that up for me. (Just goes to show that I should mind my own business.)

Old 21 May 2011, 17:58
Been There Done That

One last post.. Truehart was a cocky piece of shit. Hopefully someone activates his dental plan.
Old 21 May 2011, 18:23
Confirmed User

phony SEAL JAMES ROBERTS TRUEHEART

Well if anyone does a Google on TRUEHEART, JAMES ROBERTS he will always come up as a poser, as long as there is an internet

"If a man says he is not afraid of dying, he is either lying or is a Gurkha."
Old 23 May 2011, 09:05

I know this guy. He was my Class Proctor of all things (Class 48)..If I remember right he instructed a few more classes then got orders to BUDS..I even believe he was doing okay, but then being a complete and utter dumb ass, got a DUI while in training (I could be wrong?). I do remember him being a real arrogant guy and seemed the other DBG's really didn't like him too much.
Old 23 May 2011, 22:33

He was in my det when he first graduated from SWCC...TURD. Very immature guy. Strong as an ox and dumb as a rock. Lucky for me in that case, I picked up Chief and had to move to another det that was without two.
Old 24 May 2011, 14:12
Confirmed User

James and I were instructors together at SWCC/BCT. He was strong but his arrogance kept him from being anything more than a turd. Stellar physical, weapons, boat work but it's the professionalism and intangibles that he lacked. That's my .02. - Jeff H
Old 24 May 2011, 17:16
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivwar1 View Post
James and I were instructors together at SWCC/BCT. He was strong but his arrogance kept him from being anything more than a turd. Stellar physical, weapons, boat work but it's the professionalism and intangibles that he lacked. That's my .02. - Jeff H
I say James was a turd but really, when I knew him, that's not a term I'd use. I have no knowledge of who or what he's portraying to be and I will only judge him based on what I actually know. What else is actually known that's not internet hear-say? I read the POWNet and Googled it as mentioned above and only see is that one posting in POWNet and links back to Socnet. I've been out of the game for a few years so please fill me in with facts and not rumors. I'm not calling BS...just want to know the truth before I make any more assumptions.
Old 26 May 2011, 10:02
Been There Done That

Just what the community needs another black eye, running out of eyes here
Old 27 May 2011, 14:36

James was a 11M CHENG in my first det at 12. Hard to believe anyone would need to trash their record as a Boat Guy to say they were a SEAL instead. Sorry to read this entire post.
Old 27 May 2011, 18:22

This is a shame if true, as I'm sure other boatguys have experienced it is hard to explain your job and convince people that SWCC is not the same thing as SEALs when you are around people that don't know anything about the Navy. I deployed with him a few different time and we all have our quirks. All things considered he was an ok operator with the mind of high schooler. For his sake I hope this is a misunderstanding.

Our new posting rules