SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Law Enforcement

Old 30 September 2018, 18:17
Confirmed User

3 Killed in 'Intentional' Car Explosion

Allentown, PA. Authorities are only calling it a "criminal matter." Looks like a pretty good one, with witnesses saying the car was basically cut in half.

My sense tells me somebody got ahold of some serious explosive and decided to rob or attack somebody. The article said it's highly likely the person responsible also died in the blast.

Uh... I assume some of you explosives experts and assorted SOF probably have a better idea looking at the pictures of what could have done it. All I can tell is its no simple pipe bomb.

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...494715991.html
Old 30 September 2018, 18:54
Important nobody

Not too far from me. Grapevine around here says one of these dudes was no stranger to bomb stuff. Had a pic of a hand laying in the street about 60 feet from the car, then it was edited out. Nasty stuff..........
Old 3 October 2018, 11:00
Confirmed User

Car bomb Allentown, PA

I haven't seen much news coverage of this. I would think a car bomb here in the US, especially one that killed three people, would be front page.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/all...ay-2018-10-01/
Old 3 October 2018, 11:23
BTDT

Not if it is in any way tied to a political leftist...

If it was an assault weapon or a supporter of the POTUS in would be on every news outlet with emotional commentary by wh0ppie on the view and jiMmy kimMel crying about it during his monologue

Random citizen or leftist attacker - not a story
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 3 October 2018, 21:03
Confirmed User

Already started a thread in the lounge. No indication of terrorism so put it there.

http://socnet.com/showthread.php?t=133239
Old 4 October 2018, 12:29
Important nobody

Murder/Suicide, homemade bomb. Sent letters to the cops a day or two before, pretty much stating former crimes, thoughts that maybe his boy had autism, fed up with life, and lures the other guy into car before setting it off. Jesus the world has gone crazy.
Old 4 October 2018, 12:38
Confirmed User

^Damn, a lot worse than Dealer 1 wants to take out Dealer2 and accidentally goes with him.

I read there was a 2 year old in the car. Sad indeed. RIP young one.

Our new posting rules