SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Law Enforcement

Old 9 March 2018, 22:42
Policeman Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
Not something to admit in public. His coffee is outstanding. And that is coming from a guy who has drank the best in Central America and central Africa.
I know, I've been on his website but never closed the deal.

My buddy just brought me some awesome coffee from Africa that another one of our buddies is supposed to start importing by the ton. Crazy that nobody is doing it yet.
"The real problem was being able to stick it out, to sit in an office under the orders of a wee man in a dark gray suit and look out of the window and recall the bush country, the waving palms, the smell of sweat and cordite, the grunts of the men hauling jeeps over the river crossings, the copper-tasting fears just before the attack, and the wild, cruel joy of being alive afterward. To remember, and then go back to the ledgers and the commuter train, that was impossible. He knew he would eat his heart out if it ever came to that."

- "The Dogs of War" by Frederick Forsyth
Old 9 March 2018, 23:15
BT,WBTWC

So when they are robbed, burglarized, or vandalized, we can feel assured that when the police respond the officers will be told:

“we have a policy of asking police to leave for the physical and emotional safety of our customers and ourselves.”

And the Oakland Police Department can simply walk away (stepping over dead bodies if necessary).

Our new posting rules