Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge > Humor

Old 10 March 2018, 17:41
Been There Done That

A young marine on leave (part Deaux)

A young Marine is on leave and has a layover at an airport. After having a few beers at the bar, he finds his way to the head to take a piss.

Inside is a five year old kid, who looks at him and says, "WOW! Are you a REAL Marine?" The Marine says, "Yeah, Kid...I'm a Marine." The Kid says, "Can I wear your hat?" The Marine says, "Sure kid" and gives the kid his cover.

The kid is ecstatic, marching around the bathroom with the cover on his head. "Errf, Roy...Errf, Roy" the kid says over and over as he marches.

As the kid marches, a Special Forces guy walks in to the head. The kid stops in his tracks, looks at the SF guy and says, "Are you a REAL Green Beret?" The SF guy says, "Yup, what's it to ya?" The kid says, "Can I wear your beret?" The SF guy says, "What do you think you are, some TDY skank that wants to blow me?"

The kid says, "No Mister, don't misunderstand...I'm not a Marine, I'm just wearing his hat..."

Last edited by don; 10 March 2018 at 18:01.
Old 10 March 2018, 17:50
RIP Cass and SOTB

Hahahaha. Classic.

Our new posting rules