SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 21 September 2019, 13:26
Going cyclic!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10thvet View Post
Apparently “the gun toting mom” is a semi public figure and owns Shooters Grill. I posted this article as it has a soy boy confronting her about being armed(at the rally) . I think her response was pretty good.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...aking-my-guns/

https://shootersgrill.com/
I've eaten there. Good breakfast burrito, about as big as your head. And the chicken fried steak was good too. All 3 waitresses were packing and one of them was pretty hot. This was in 2016.
Old 21 September 2019, 23:46
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS11 View Post
...and lost it at "has 4 kids."
Being 5 foot and 100 pounds after 4 downloads is pretty awesome in itself. She also appears to be a good cook and likes guns. Lots of upside there.

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 22 September 2019, 09:32
Freelancer

O'dork was named AR salesman of the year lol.
Wouldn't surprise me if that maggot had stock in gun companies.
Old 22 September 2019, 09:32
On the Extract Bird

This is why the right is losing ground to the left. It's because they willingly concede it to them.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vir...olent-rhetoric
Old 22 September 2019, 10:00
Clorox bearer for SOTB

They don't want a discussion anymore. All they do is attack. So, she should have just told them to piss off, and if they don't like her ad, to not watch it.

I don't like a lot of the messages coming from the left, but they are still free to produce them. I just don't watch.

If gun control laws controlled crime, we wouldn't need cops.
Quote:
Finally, I believe that punishing lawful gun owners by creating new, more onerous laws, and restricting Constitutionally guaranteed rights, when we already don't enforce the tens of thousands of gun laws we have on the books, is like beating your dog because the neighbor's dog shit in your yard.
"The Reaper"
Old 22 September 2019, 11:08
Going cyclic!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET1/ss nuke View Post
Being 5 foot and 100 pounds after 4 downloads is pretty awesome in itself. She also appears to be a good cook and likes guns. Lots of upside there.
yep.
Old 22 September 2019, 16:31
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildman43 View Post
Did anyone read the article of the Prior Service Female Republican an she is for the 2A and running against a demarcate in FL. I didn't get the link for the news article.
Yep, Anna Paulina Luna, she's also Latina and smokin hot. She would get an A+ on SOTB's 'Pinky Test'.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg anna_paulina__0.jpg (40.6 KB, 228 views)
File Type: jpg index.jpg (8.5 KB, 224 views)
Old 22 September 2019, 18:20
Never to old to learn

Thanks WGH0922.
Old 22 September 2019, 18:28
Never to old to learn

Angry

On he NEWS last Night, the showed a car that some one had scratched KILLER, an other comments on a individuals CAR during the night before.

They showed the bumper which had slickers support 2A, an other gun related items. & President TRUMP sticker.

Do the on going investigation they would not say where it happened In Sacramento area. Security Camera's caught the individual in the act.

Side of the CAR Door Big letters KILLER.

That is one reason I have never or will put stickers on my vehicle of any type
Old 22 September 2019, 19:05
been ***** **** that

I here ya , Wildman! As much as I would like too! Tomorrow I will see if I still have a job after seriously flaming the boss's Dad on Friday as he wants to take away my legally owned semi automatic firearms. This place is ripe with liberals and I have a hard time keeping my mouth shut when they start spouting off!
Old 22 September 2019, 19:10
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGH0922 View Post
Yep, Anna Paulina Luna, she's also Latina and smokin hot. She would get an A+ on SOTB's 'Pinky Test'.
One more reason to recommend the AF to anyone who wants to join the military.
Old 22 September 2019, 20:20

Everyone should take a moment to thank 8 pound 6 ounce baby Jesus that useful-idiot Robert Francis O'Rourke is alive to finally destroy the moronic gaslighting (that MANY idiotic 'centrists' believed) which purported that gun confiscation was, ahem, 'a vast right wing conspiracy'. "No one is trying to take your guns you stupid clinger!". Well now at least those that still incessantly continue to try and logic your way around communists and crypto-communists can destroy that argument.

And does the recent Dan Crenshaw betrayal not register at all? So what she's a vet who says she's pro-2A. Big deal. Oh right, I forgot........."titties".
Old 22 September 2019, 20:27
On the Extract Bird

If there is a staunch 2A supporter in the House or Senate that is willing to stand their ground and not concede any concerning the erosion of our 2A rights -- I don't care if it's a he/she/it or Veteran. I just want them to defend our Constitution to the fullest of their ability.
Old 22 September 2019, 21:33
Make a desert and call it peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grog18b View Post
They don't want a discussion anymore. All they do is attack. So, she should have just told them to piss off, and if they don't like her ad, to not watch it.

I don't like a lot of the messages coming from the left, but they are still free to produce them. I just don't watch.
They never wanted discussion; they always wanted to dictate. People project their own thoughts and motivations onto others, because it's what they know. That's why cuckservatives keep trying to be nice and explain things to shitlib vermin that think consies are tyrants trying to force people into slavery.

There's no talking to shitlibs, there is only the exercise of power. The "solution" to shitlibs is to completely strip them of all power, because they are INCAPABLE of moderating their tyrannical insanity; they will always degenerate into deathcamps and purges, you can see them purity spiraling out of control even now in this election.

Does anyone think they are going to moderate themselves? Of course not, it's a rhetorical question. The longer people let them go insane, the worse it's going to be. All this enabling behavior is like watching domestic violence or child abuse.

No, I don't have a reasonable solution. That time has passed. S/F....Ken M
"If you remember nothing else about what I’m about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldn’t do if you still had your weapons."— L. Neil Smith

“The consolidation of the states into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it.”
- Robert E. Lee
Old 23 September 2019, 00:45
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
Big deal. Oh right, I forgot........."titties".
These words make no sense in the way you have combined them.

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 23 September 2019, 07:37
BTDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPC View Post
O'dork was named AR salesman of the year lol.
Wouldn't surprise me if that maggot had stock in gun companies.
Oh PLEASE let that be true!
On February 20, 2018, President Trump issued a memorandum instructing the Attorney General “to dedicate all available resources to… propose for notice and comment a rule banning all devices that turn legal weapons into machineguns.”

“I like taking the guns early, like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida ... to go to court would have taken a long time”

“Take the guns first, go through due process second”

"Or, Mike, take the firearms first, and then go to court"
Old 23 September 2019, 07:48
BTDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars View Post
If there is a staunch 2A supporter in the House or Senate that is willing to stand their ground and not concede any concerning the erosion of our 2A rights -- I don't care if it's a he/she/it or Veteran. I just want them to defend our Constitution to the fullest of their ability.
Word.
On February 20, 2018, President Trump issued a memorandum instructing the Attorney General “to dedicate all available resources to… propose for notice and comment a rule banning all devices that turn legal weapons into machineguns.”

“I like taking the guns early, like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida ... to go to court would have taken a long time”

“Take the guns first, go through due process second”

"Or, Mike, take the firearms first, and then go to court"
Old 23 September 2019, 07:48
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGH0922 View Post
Oh yeah!
https://youtu.be/xFJb3pHDhps

Karl Childers
Old 23 September 2019, 08:43
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoFiveMike View Post
They never wanted discussion; they always wanted to dictate. People project their own thoughts and motivations onto others, because it's what they know. That's why cuckservatives keep trying to be nice and explain things to shitlib vermin that think consies are tyrants trying to force people into slavery.

There's no talking to shitlibs, there is only the exercise of power. The "solution" to shitlibs is to completely strip them of all power, because they are INCAPABLE of moderating their tyrannical insanity; they will always degenerate into deathcamps and purges, you can see them purity spiraling out of control even now in this election.

Does anyone think they are going to moderate themselves? Of course not, it's a rhetorical question. The longer people let them go insane, the worse it's going to be. All this enabling behavior is like watching domestic violence or child abuse.

No, I don't have a reasonable solution. That time has passed. S/F....Ken M
I have lost 'friends' on this topic. They claim to want a "rational and thoughtful discourse" (quoted because those are the exact words a former 'friend' used), but when I argue anything pro-2A I am called a "lunatic who supports killing children." So, fuck you, fuck you very much. I am done.
Old 23 September 2019, 08:50
Red Headed Stepchild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildoc View Post
but when I argue anything pro-2A I am called a "lunatic who supports killing children."
"And you're anti-gun, so you're pro-rape right?"

Our new posting rules