SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > Areas of Expertise > Medical

Old 4 September 2019, 18:09
Been There Done That

HGH - not for juice monkeys

I just did a bunch of tests and in light of me soon jumping on the TRT wagon for life, I was wondering what the sense around HGH is.

I have seen the obvious downsides being around the juice monkey crowd but realize that the benefits, if administered correctly, could be fantastic.

Anyone here on it or has good personal insights?

"Operator much like rock and roll, is dead." - ClearedHot
Old 4 September 2019, 18:12
Custom User Title

Next you'll be injecting that tanning stuff...
Old 4 September 2019, 19:33
Freelancer

I'm sure you could find a doc to prescribe?
Without dealing with juicers. With a doc you'll know what you're getting.
Old 5 September 2019, 05:07
BTDT

1-2 IUs/day are what's used in the Life Extension community. The cost for real GH is absolutely insane, but I guess that depends on your income, LOL. Even the UG stuff gets expensive. GH is hard to test for, since it is pulsitile, with the majority being during the Deep cycle of sleep, although it is excreted in smaller amounts throughout the day, and also in response to certain physical activity.

GH and IGF-1 are directly related - the higher your GH, the higher your IGF-1 level... and IGF-1 is stable in blood, so getting an IGF-1 reading is what's usually done to check GH output.

My concern with exogenous GH (and specifically IGF-1) in our age group, is cancer. IGF-1 grows everything. It also can mess with insulin sensitivity - so high fasting blood glucose should be watched, if applicable.

I would get an IGF-1 reading, and if low, I would try Ibutamoren (AKA Mk-677) and/or 1, 2, or all 3 of the Peptides: GHRH (Semorelin), GHRP-2, and GHRP-6. All of these just coax your body to naturally produce as much as possible. Research possible downsides to these as well, and consult the Doc.
On February 20, 2018, President Trump issued a memorandum instructing the Attorney General “to dedicate all available resources to… propose for notice and comment a rule banning all devices that turn legal weapons into machineguns.”

“I like taking the guns early, like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida ... to go to court would have taken a long time”

“Take the guns first, go through due process second”

"Or, Mike, take the firearms first, and then go to court"
Old 5 September 2019, 05:09
BTDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino0311 View Post
Next you'll be injecting that tanning stuff...
Melanotan II
On February 20, 2018, President Trump issued a memorandum instructing the Attorney General “to dedicate all available resources to… propose for notice and comment a rule banning all devices that turn legal weapons into machineguns.”

“I like taking the guns early, like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida ... to go to court would have taken a long time”

Old 5 September 2019, 12:59
Been There Done That

My doc is the one who brought it up. I’m curious to hear more.

"Operator much like rock and roll, is dead." - ClearedHot
Old 6 September 2019, 11:26
BTDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixedLoad View Post
My doc is the one who brought it up. I’m curious to hear more.
I'd price out 1-2 IU/Day of GH vs GHRP 2 & 6. Then I'd try the peptides with before and after IGF-1 blood draws ($70 per test). If you can get good IGF-1 numbers from the GHRPs, and it's cheaper, I'd call it good. The bodies negative feedback loop should keep any craziness from occurring, unlike with direct, exogenous GH. 1-2 IUs of GH isn't a lot, but if I can get the body to do something naturally, I like that over exogenous GH.

Our new posting rules