SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 18 September 2019, 18:47
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFO View Post
Economics boys...economics. The U.S. doesn’t really have a dog in the fight, because we have essentially done all we can at this point. Our POTUS and admin have officially recognized the duly elected leader of Maduro’s opposition. Why, because Venezuela is an oil producing country. Columbia on the other hand is a cocaine producing country. However, we’ve supplied arms to both. I think USA will be a spectator on this one.
VZ’s oil production has plummeted in the last year. Their crude is like asphalt (according to a friend in the refinery business). Last year they were at 2.50 million barrels a day now they are at 795K barrels a day and they consume about 405K barrels a day. Some refineries are not accepting their crude as it is too much work for so little final product.
They are in a death spiral that will ultimately result in a war (civil or neighbors?).
Attached Images
File Type: png 6A3AA968-7C90-4DAE-ADDE-17E1542134E7.png (502.2 KB, 129 views)
Old 18 September 2019, 19:17
33,024 - R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS11 View Post
I have a few questions about your Tesla. PM sent.
Diesel baby. It’s not waterboarding if you use diesel.
Old 18 September 2019, 19:18
33,024 - R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous View Post
VZ’s oil production has plummeted in the last year. Their crude is like asphalt (according to a friend in the refinery business). Last year they were at 2.50 million barrels a day now they are at 795K barrels a day and they consume about 405K barrels a day. Some refineries are not accepting their crude as it is too much work for so little final product.
They are in a death spiral that will ultimately result in a war (civil or neighbors?).
It’s true their production has decreased, but the product (oil) is still there. Not to mention their offshore capabilities.
Old 18 September 2019, 19:21
33,024 - R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KW Driver View Post
ever bought gas at a Citco? cheap fuel oil during a NE winter?

anyone have good numbers on percentage of coke delivery destinations? I bet we're still winning.
I stopped buying Citgo gas when I found out it was run by Hugo Chavez. That was circa 2005.

Not sure on deliveries these days. I think the U.S. has gone “meth-independent”.
Old 18 September 2019, 19:32

If VZ was smart (they're not), they would save their shitty oil for a day when the Arabs go tits up/finally start reverting back to their feral ways and oil shoots through the roof. Then it won't matter how many sulfates and solids are in their crude --- everyone would want a piece of what you got. They'd be the fat chick with the pretty face at the bar @ 2am when all the Ranger bat fags are scrambling for leftovers. Then everyone would want to be your friend, and barring an actual invasion from a super power for said oil, suddenly your sphere of influence goes exponential.

Fantastic natural resources, a nearly perpetual endless growing season, large access to nearly every shipping trade route on Earth, and they still go and fuck it up with corruption, greed, and the type of stupidity only Marxism can attract. If they did get into a war, all that would happen would there would be another endless flood of unapologetic Marxist hordes stampeding to the USA to get the free shit that they insist is their human right ---- who would be embraced by the Kalergi acolytes here in the states.
Old 18 September 2019, 19:35
Been There Done That

Quote:
I stopped buying Citgo gas when I found out it was run by Hugo Chavez. That was circa 2005.

Not sure on deliveries these days. I think the U.S. has gone “meth-independent”.

You know. I did the same damn thing. A man's gotta stand behind his principles.

Karl Childers
Old 18 September 2019, 19:54
Been There Done That

Quote:
It’s true their production has decreased, but the product (oil) is still there. Not to mention their offshore capabilities.
Nope. In Dec last year VZ gave up a lot:
Link
Quote:
In exchange for modest loans and bailouts over the past decade, Russia now owns significant parts of at least five oil fields in Venezuela, which holds the world’s largest reserves, along with 30 years’ worth of future output from two Caribbean natural-gas fields.

Venezuela also has signed over 49.9 percent of Citgo, its wholly owned company in the United States — including three Gulf Coast refineries and a countrywide web of pipelines — as collateral to Russia’s state-owned Rosneft oil behemoth for a reported $1.5 billion in desperately needed cash.
Old 18 September 2019, 19:56
Been There Done That

And on top of that most of the key components for oil drilling has been stolen and sold.
Old 18 September 2019, 20:21
33,024 - R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous View Post
Nope. In Dec last year VZ gave up a lot:
Link
Now that would be a fun war to watch...The Eagle vs. The Bear for the VZ oil fields.
Old 19 September 2019, 06:21
Confronting the Reckoning

Monroe Doctrine says no.

Our new posting rules