SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 15 July 2019, 17:44
RIP SOTB, Cass, Hognose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve509 View Post
He's a smart guy and has probably planned for this contingency. He's gone within hours of making bail.

I'm guessing a lot of people would like to see him make bail and then disappear.
The next Jimmy Hoffa.....

"Let us return to old times and that will be progress." - Verdi
Old 17 July 2019, 13:43
Been There Done That

Media has forgotten about Pres. Bill Clinton’s trips to the island - they are too focused on Pres. Trump’s racists tweets.
Old 17 July 2019, 14:21
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardprey View Post
Media has forgotten about Pres. Bill Clinton’s trips to the island - they are too focused on Pres. Trump’s racists tweets.
Not NBC. They dug up a tape from 1992 of him at a party at Mar- a-Lago and goes as far as to lip read what Trump is saying.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...party-n1030686
Old 17 July 2019, 14:29
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGH0922 View Post
Not NBC. They dug up a tape from 1992 of him at a party at Mar- a-Lago and goes as far as to lip read what Trump is saying.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...party-n1030686
The President made comments about some NFL cheerleaders being hot looking? What a sexist freak - burn him!

I am sure there are many of us who at one time or another joked with a team mate or coworker - only later to find out that team mate or coworker was into some sick puppy stuff.
Old 17 July 2019, 17:10
Been There Done That

Quote:
I am sure there are many of us who at one time or another joked with a team mate or coworker - only later to find out that team mate or coworker was into some sick puppy stuff.
Yep. 2 guys I know got busted for stupidity. 1 retired as a SgtMaj, went on to be a HS ROTC instructor, busted for banging a student (17) The other went on recruiting duty in NorCal, busted for banging one of his poolee's (17) in the DEP. And then there's my former Corpsman who was busted for smuggling drugs in his own plane under the guise of humanitarian operations to Central & South America. Money and pussy make people do some seriously stupid shit.

https://www.thestate.com/news/local/...157056844.html
Old 17 July 2019, 19:09
Confirmed User

[QUOTE].
Quote:
he Jeffrey Epstein case is an asteroid poised to strike the elite world in which he moved. No one can yet say precisely how large it is. But as the number of women who’ve accused the financier (at least, that’s what he claimed to be) of sexual assault grows to grotesque levels—there are said to be more than 50 women who are potential victims—a wave of panic is rippling through Manhattan, DC, and Palm Beach, as Epstein’s former friends and associates rush to distance themselves, while gossiping about who might be ensnared. Donald Trump’s labor secretary, Alexander Acosta, architect of the original 2007 non-prosecution agreement that let Epstein off with a wrist slap, has already been forced to resign.

The questions about Epstein are metastasizing much faster than they can be answered: Who knew what about Epstein’s alleged abuse? How, and from whom, did Epstein get his supposed $500 million fortune? Why did Acosta grant Epstein an outrageously lenient non-prosecution agreement? (And what does it mean that Acosta was reportedly told Epstein “belonged to intelligence”?) But among the most pressing queries is which other famous people might be exposed for committing sex crimes. “There were other business associates of Mr. Epstein’s who engaged in improper sexual misconduct at one or more of his homes. We do know that,” said Brad Edwards, a lawyer for Courtney Wild, one of the Epstein accusers who gave emotional testimony at Epstein’s bail hearing. “In due time the names are going to start coming out.” (Attorneys for Epstein did not respond to a request for comment.)

Likely within days, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit will release almost 2,000 pages of documents that could reveal sexual abuse by “numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known prime minister, and other world leaders,” according to the three-judge panel's ruling. The documents were filed during a civil defamation lawsuit brought by Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre, a former Mar-a-Lago locker-room attendant, against Epstein’s former girlfriend and alleged madam, Ghislaine Maxwell. “Nobody who was around Epstein a lot is going to have an easy time now. It’s all going to come out,” said Giuffre’s lawyer David Boies. Another person involved with litigation against Epstein told me: “It’s going to be staggering, the amount of names. It’s going to be contagion numbers

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...more-grotesque

Releasing names within days.....there isnt enough popcorn for what is about to ensue.
Old 18 July 2019, 12:10
Confirmed User

Bail/house request denied. Looks like his buddies are not enjoying the spotlight
Old 18 July 2019, 12:32
Freelancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by edd1e22 View Post
Bail/house request denied. Looks like his buddies are not enjoying the spotlight
Good, pervs don't deserve bail.
Old 18 July 2019, 14:28
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
That and they are trying desperately to attach POTUS to this pedophile . The news has been quite on Clinton but slamming POTUS nostop for a party/connection that is almost 30 years old... OMG the humanity POTUS was at a party once with the pedo... string him up from the highest tree and impeach while you are at it.

America...a country founded by geniuses but managed by idiots
Old 24 July 2019, 23:31
Confirmed User

Well that didn't take long!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncn...TGEs899t6RGE_w

Winston Churchill

Put a small child in a playpen with an apple and a bunny. If s/he eats the apple and plays with the bunny, s/he's normal;but if s/he eats the bunny and plays with the apple, I'll buy you a new car. Somewhere along the line we must have been TAUGHT to do the wrong thing.

Maynard James Keenan
Old 24 July 2019, 23:32
Authorized Personnel

He's just trying to choke himself with his own hands. Nothing tragic to see there....
Old 24 July 2019, 23:45
Sound off for equipment check!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars View Post
He's just trying to choke himself with his own hands. Nothing tragic to see there....
Or doing the strokey-chokey...
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.” ~Patrick Henry

"Sēlre bið æghwæm þæt hē his frēond wrece, þonne hē fela murne." ~Bēowulf, bearn Ecgþēowes
Old 24 July 2019, 23:45
Confirmed User

^Oh I see it now, this was just autoerotic asphyxiation gone awry! Guess the Mueller hearing didn't go the way they wanted it too.

Winston Churchill

Put a small child in a playpen with an apple and a bunny. If s/he eats the apple and plays with the bunny, s/he's normal;but if s/he eats the bunny and plays with the apple, I'll buy you a new car. Somewhere along the line we must have been TAUGHT to do the wrong thing.

Maynard James Keenan
Old 25 July 2019, 00:38
Confirmed User

This is how I picture this went:

*Inmate begins choking Epstein

"You're going to pay for what you did!", says inmate

"Choke me harder, daddy!"

"WHAT?!"

"What?"
Old 25 July 2019, 01:47
The atomic zit

Epstein should be held alive until and check out Dahmer style.
Old 25 July 2019, 02:48
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
Epstein should be held alive until and check out Dahmer style.
I'd rather he rat out a few of our self-appointed royalty first. Even if he doesn't, the longer he sits in a cell the more those people will sweat.

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 25 July 2019, 03:26
The atomic zit

Hmm... I don’t disagree. I’m sure they’re ways and means that need retesting...

I’m not saying, I’m just saying.
Old 25 July 2019, 06:39
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars View Post
Well the Clintons do have a habit of hiring/appointing incompetent people....
Old 25 July 2019, 09:59
Freelancer

He's just trying to get attention or a transfer. I'm still waiting for names to drop.
Old 25 July 2019, 10:25
Going cyclic!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET1/ss nuke View Post
I'd rather he rat out a few of our self-appointed royalty first. Even if he doesn't, the longer he sits in a cell the more those people will sweat.
yep. Then let him get whacked

Our new posting rules