SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 11 July 2019, 19:16
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns4l View Post
I saw this and it reminded me of the Storm Area-51 "event" I've been seeing on Facebook. Some group trying to get a ton of people to storm the gates under the premise that they can't stop everyone.

Obviously the individual who said that has never tried to assault a well dug in, well supplied and highly trained machine-gun section. I think a group attempting that would instantly regret it.

The Machine-gun section was a joke but non lethal, riot control and defensive security measures have really evolved into highly sophisticated systems for areas that require it. They could also trigger a lethal response they weren't expecting and I would bet that would halt any juvenile storming of the gate in a heart beat.
Old 11 July 2019, 19:39
Been There Done That

Pull the stunt the citizens pulled on the James younger gang. Let them come out of the store and way lay them. Leave them in the street to tend to themselves.

William Tecumseh Sherman-
I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast.
Old 12 July 2019, 00:19
RIP SOTB, Cass, Hognose

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavegnr View Post
Pull the stunt the citizens pulled on the James younger gang. Let them come out of the store and way lay them. Leave them in the street to tend to themselves.
That's an awesome idea. Granted it couldn't be TOO publicly known in advance, otherwise the cops would show up and ruin the whole thing (government monopoly on violence and all that) but it should be possible to identify enough of these goblins to infiltrate their social media, spend enough time there to be accepted, and then "arrange" one of these flash mob robbery's. That scene in "The Long Rider's", but slightly recast, and without the horses.

"Let us return to old times and that will be progress." - Verdi
Old 12 July 2019, 01:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DB8541 View Post
Obviously the individual who said that has never tried to assault a well dug in, well supplied and highly trained machine-gun section. I think a group attempting that would instantly regret it.
The Naruto-runners will render all crew-served emplacements ineffective while the Furry battalion will absorb the directed-energy weapons fire with their costumes. This, of course, all coming after the Chad & Kyle divisions drink a few box trucks full of white claw and monster and render the surrounding minefields inert by inducing seismic shocks from their drywall punches.

Old 13 July 2019, 12:37
The Copenhagen Kid

More specifically auto-loaders with high cap tubes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CB View Post
One word:

shotguns.
Old 16 July 2019, 06:15
Been There Done That

Aren't these Area 51 runners concerned that their military opposition is fully comprised of "Chads"? I mean that could give them a sad face.
Old 16 July 2019, 07:14
Clorox bearer for SOTB

Snowflakes won't last long in that heat.

If gun control laws controlled crime, we wouldn't need cops.
Quote:
Finally, I believe that punishing lawful gun owners by creating new, more onerous laws, and restricting Constitutionally guaranteed rights, when we already don't enforce the tens of thousands of gun laws we have on the books, is like beating your dog because the neighbor's dog shit in your yard.
"The Reaper"
Old 16 July 2019, 07:15
Find a way out

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakoZeroSix View Post
Aren't these Area 51 runners concerned that their military opposition is fully comprised of "Chads"? I mean that could give them a sad face.
The virgin Naurto runners versus the Chad Area 51 guards.

I'm sure there's a meme somewhere.

-Michael Malice
Old 16 July 2019, 09:16
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardprey View Post
I agree. Getting fed up with this. Has happened at two stores in my area also. A JC Penny and an Ace Hardware. Group of people just coming in and grabbing merchandise and walking out with no one stopping them. Shotgun. Lethal. Theft is not a victimless crime.

As long as there is not severe punishment, right on the scene, lawlessness will get worse.

As I often state, from Umbeckís studies, property rights are only protected with either violence or the threat of violence. Remove both and people become animalistic and do what ever they want.
Look at this crap:

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/california/Business-Owners-Upset-Over-Increase-of-Shoplifters-Due-to-Prop-47-512696871.html?fbclid=IwAR1TiyXKXlWYzFvvdf1Pv1PBb4 70DyYuZZkjsZTj8rklP8TZVwU8obfQUwc

Quote:
Small business owners in San Diego County are sounding an alarm over thousands of dollars in losses to shoplifters. The problem is that those shoplifters don't appear to be facing any consequences.

A 7-Eleven franchise owner told NBC 7 every single day shoplifters come in and take what they want if they keep it under a certain amount.

The owner hopes the city will step in to do something because right now they claim police have their hands tied.

"Itís happening every day, hour by hour,Ē said 7-Eleven Franchise Owner, Jassi Dhillon.

At every one of his six locations, he said snacks fly off the shelves, but are often not paid for.

ďItís unbearable. Itís out of control. You will have the same guy coming in five times a day, picking things out," said Dhillon.

He said it feels it's no longer a priority for police because itís now considered petty theft.

Under Prop 47, which passed in 2014, anything stolen below a $950 value keeps the crime as a misdemeanor.

"It's becoming a lifestyle for us now because we canít do anything much except take the loss you know," said Dhillon.
Then they piled Prop 57 on top. Fuck CA voters.
Old 16 July 2019, 09:48
BTDT

hahahahahahaha
hahahaha
haha
ha

I hope that these store are stripped to the bare shelves three or twelve times a day. I hope to soon hear reports that it is happening faster than the merchants can restock the shelves. I hope the very first merchant that defends the business with violence over a 949 dollar theft goes to prison FOREVER.

I hope the locals steal SO MUCH shit from these stores that they are reduced to stealing the empty shelves just to make a point. I hope that these thieving little fucks steal SO MUCH shit SO OFTEN that those stores are forced out of business. Then I hope that once they have strip mined all of the local bodegas - that they head to the suburbs and start strip mining THOSE stores as well.

Then when there are no more evil capitalist business to rob, I hope they start robbing each other and fighting over all of the shit that they have stolen. Bloody - violent - widespread
...as long as the losses are kept to 949 bucks at a time.

Why? Because -"you didnt build that"
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield

Last edited by Box; 16 July 2019 at 09:54.
Old 16 July 2019, 10:53
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobofthedesert View Post
I like how it took the first post on page 2 to even peripherally address the obvious. Until then it was "teens", or "they", or "stupid kids", etc.. They are far from stupid, they are calculating little predators, and not all of them are teens. It's coordinated, planned criminal activity, and no one wants to deal with it for fear of being accused of being a racist by all the fake reverends, "community organizers" or other race baiting poverty pimps.

Whenever I hear a report of something like this, I can 10 out of 10 times predict the "responsible parties" (see, I'm doing it too, fuck, have we all been intimidated from calling it like it is or what) before I ever see the pics/video. I saw that pic of the dead chick in Utah, I called it before they showed her killer's pic. Same with that Disneyland shit, the announcer is talking/describing, I called it before the video rolled. All these "flash mob thefts", same.

I'm waiting to see a flash mob theft where the perps are all White, Hispanic, or Asian, Samoan, Venusian, anything but BLACK.

Shotguns. Lots of shotguns. But afterward, it will be the same fucking shit it always is, "dindonuffin", he wud a good boy, he wuddent in no gang, he wud gettin his GED, he wud supporting his kids, (plural while still in his teens) blah motherfucking blah.

Act like an animal, get treated like one. And that goes for ALL RACES. Past time to thin the fucking herd.

Agree 110%
You can have yours, just give me mine
When the hound dog barkin' in the black of the night
Stick my hand in my pocket, everything's all right

-ZZ Top
Old 16 July 2019, 10:55
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by poison View Post
Look at this crap:

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/c...8TZVwU8obfQUwc

Then they piled Prop 57 on top. Fuck CA voters.
Violence or the threat of violence is the only solution/deterrent.

Misdemeanor charges are a complete joke, and just a facet of their daily lives, for the feral animals who commit these crimes.
Old 16 July 2019, 11:25
BTDT

'threats' of violence dont work - the proof is in the pudding - the 'threat' of punishment has worked out like this for these thugs..........

GOVERNMENT: "steal and you'll be punished"
HOODLUMS: 'steal steal steal steal steal'
GOVERNMENT: "stop stealing or you'll be punished"
GOVERNMENT: wow - punishing hoodlums is a full time job
HOODLUMS: 'steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal'
GOVERNMENT: fuck
HOODLUMS: 'steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal'
GOVERNMENT: fuck - we need to do something about the crime rate
GOVERNMENT: lets stop prosecuting hoodlums that steal - it will make the crime rate go down
HOODLUMS: 'steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal'
GOVERNMENT: fuck
CITIZENS: somebody ought to do something
GOVERNMENT: what do you mean - theft is down 48 percent
HOODLUMS: 'steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal'
CITIZENS: *BANG - BANGBANGBANG"
HOODLUMS: fuck
GOVERNMENT: oh no - violent gun crime - off to jail with you
CITIZENS: fuck
HOODLUMS: 'steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal'
GOVERNMENT: vote for my reelection and I'll continue to pursue lower crime rates !!!
HOODLUMS: 'steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal steal'
CITIZENS: fuck
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield

Last edited by Box; 16 July 2019 at 11:30.
Old 16 July 2019, 11:36
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poison View Post
Then they piled Prop 57 on top.
I could see stores closing long enough to remodel. Convenience stores would have a bulletproof glass room encasing half the store containing the clerk and all shelves. Window shop through the glass, the clerk will get your items and pass them through the drawer to you. It's the only way to continue doing business in that environment.

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 16 July 2019, 11:49
BT,WBTWC

Tennessee raised the threshold for misdemeanor theft from $500 to $1000, but even a misdemeanor theft carries up to 11 months and 29 days in jail. Our judges here in Clarksville won't hesitate to order the full "11/29" for repeat offenders.

Recently, a more effective tactic has been to prosecute the shoplifter and have the merchant issue the shoplifter a "bar" letter informing them that they are barred from reentry onto [that store] [any store of the chain]. Then, if they even set foot on the property they are arrested for criminal trespass, but even more importantly...

… if they reenter the same store and steal again, they have "entered the property of another without the owners effective consent and with the intent to commit theft therein." In other words, Felony Burglary. And that carries 2 ~ 4 years pen time for a first offender, up to 12 years for repeat offenders.
Old 16 July 2019, 12:56
Confirmed User

I want to add that after many snatch and grabs of the iPhones circa 2012, which were valued higher than $500, the Ohio Revised Code changed to make felony thefts higher than $1000. I might be slightly off, but that's how it was explained to me and written in the newspaper.
Old 16 July 2019, 13:51
The atomic zit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET1/ss nuke View Post
I could see stores closing long enough to remodel. Convenience stores would have a bulletproof glass room encasing half the store containing the clerk and all shelves. Window shop through the glass, the clerk will get your items and pass them through the drawer to you. It's the only way to continue doing business in that environment.
In certain parts of town around here, Aunt Beeís Cafeteria keeps all their products behind the counter.

I have been to other states where all of her stuff is behind bulletproof glass.

In further thinking, the cafeteria/restaurant model is probably not too bad. Figure out what you want, and order it. The pay after you received it and tried it could be not quite right, but you know what Iím saying.
Old 16 July 2019, 14:11
Been There Done That

In PI they have armed guards outside every major store and they will not hesitate to shoot your ass at the slightest hint of fuckery. I've even seen armed guards standing next to ATM machines and inside of McDonalds.
Old 16 July 2019, 14:30
been ***** **** that

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGH0922 View Post
In PI they have armed guards outside every major store and they will not hesitate to shoot your ass at the slightest hint of fuckery. I've even seen armed guards standing next to ATM machines and inside of McDonalds.
I know I maybe watch too many movies, but every time I use an ATM machine a part of me thinks I may be laundering money for some schmucko or cartel!
Old 16 July 2019, 15:23
Clorox bearer for SOTB

...and to think... we used to hang horse thieves.

If gun control laws controlled crime, we wouldn't need cops.
Quote:
Finally, I believe that punishing lawful gun owners by creating new, more onerous laws, and restricting Constitutionally guaranteed rights, when we already don't enforce the tens of thousands of gun laws we have on the books, is like beating your dog because the neighbor's dog shit in your yard.
"The Reaper"

Our new posting rules