Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 15 November 2017, 09:20
Administrator

Aaaaaand it's coming full circle on the Shitlibs now...Welcome to the party, Al Gore!

http://people.com/celebrity/al-gore-...exual-assault/

I do so love to see the hypocrites burn in the very shitstorm that they created.

Reap it, Al.
For my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate
I am the captain of my soul.
-Invictus
Old 15 November 2017, 09:27
Authorized Personnel

She saved the pants.
Old 15 November 2017, 10:00
Sound off for equipment check!

Talk about an inconvenient truth...

Those pants need to be DNA-tested, or it will be just another "she said, he said" story.
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests. ~Patrick Henry

"Sēlre bi ghwm t hē his frēond wrece, onne hē fela murne." ~Bēowulf, bearn Ecgēowes
Old 15 November 2017, 10:00
BTDT

Al Gore sexual assault - how surprisingly mysterious.
Is it a coincidence that the article on his dalliance with private in-room massages was published the same month that ABC ran the story about the unexplained and surprising divorce announcement from good ole' uncle aLg0re and his sidekick Tipper?

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Politics/a...ry?id=10803418

Al Gore sex scandal ?
Al Gore sexual harassment ?
...no way - this man is a n0ble-prize winner for letting us all know that the ice Caps would be gone by 2014 and New York City would be under water by 2015.

Come on Sharky - you are SO much better than this - leave aLgore alone - he is a Nobel laureate that enlightened us to the inconvenient truths we have been denying for too long.

Next thing I suppose you are going to tell us that Joe Biden is a creepy old man as well.............
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 15 November 2017, 10:08
Authorized Personnel

I think the left is fully willing to throw the old generation (WJC, Gore, etc) under the sexual assault/harassment bus if it means they can put those events behind the party, then push forward with whatever allegations people want to make against Trump. The left was not willing to face those allegations in the 90s (hell, I remember SNL making fun of Bill Clinton's accusers), but the Clintons, Gores, etc are now an albatross around the left's neck and they are willing to sacrifice them to their goat gods if it means Trump can be attacked.
Old 15 November 2017, 10:30
Going cyclic!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Rhyno View Post
I think the left is fully willing to throw the old generation (WJC, Gore, etc) under the sexual assault/harassment bus if it means they can put those events behind the party, then push forward with whatever allegations people want to make against Trump. The left was not willing to face those allegations in the 90s (hell, I remember SNL making fun of Bill Clinton's accusers), but the Clintons, Gores, etc are now an albatross around the left's neck and they are willing to sacrifice them to their goat gods if it means Trump can be attacked.
yep, x100
Old 15 November 2017, 10:39
Confirmed User

uh oh...

...cue in DD0311 in 5...4...3...2...
Old 15 November 2017, 10:40
BTDT

I don't expect to see anything happen to anyone on the left. The bureaucrats that push the paperwork will never let it happen. We should all be as lucky as Harvey and his ilk. Early retirement with hundreds of millions of dollars in spending and an entourage of sycophant servants to shuttle them around.

For all practical purposes, the accusers have been silenced and the media has moved on.
The Duke Lacrosse team got more press time than the effort expended on these colossally failed human beings "lurking" openly in our society.
Donna Brazile's scalding accusations have already cooled off and even senior ranking democrats that should be demanding blood shrugged it off with little more than a collective, "meh"

...justice doesn't apply to everyone - and to the governing elite, its the Department of Just.Us

On a related note - I bought an electric turkey fryer for this years Thanksgiving bird; the open flame fire hazard will be relegated to limited use as a big pot for Low-Country-Boil recipes.

...because good food provides better nourishment than hopes that folks like these will ever face the same justice that the rest of us.
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 15 November 2017, 10:45
Authorized Personnel

He is way too "Sage" to have done anything as petty as what he is accused of.

His creating the Internet, saving the Spotted Owl, and teaching us ignorants of the dangers of global warming will most certainly get him a pass for doing things us mere mortals would be tarred-and-feathered for.
Old 15 November 2017, 11:01
Drawing my cutlass

May I suggest applying a litmus test for anyone running for office irrespective of whether it’s for President or Alderman. Call it the Theodore Roosevelt/Harry Truman Question because I can’t find anything on either of these men to suggest that they did anything except remain loyal to their wives (Roosevelt had two and you can Google his tragedy at losing his first wife and mother within hours of each other).

The question would be posed on the day the candidate announces, “Have you ever done anything sexually inappropriate as an adult? Yes or no.” Waffling is a yes, quibbling is a yes and if the candidate does answer yes, we can move on from there. On the other hand a no opens the door to investigation, which I believe would turn up very little or nothing.

And to be fair, women are not immune to the question.

I refuse to participate.

The Oatmeal
Quote:
...it could be raining pu$$y and troops will complain and blame the leadership for not providing an equal ration of a$$holes

Billy L-Bach

Last edited by Justaclerk; 15 November 2017 at 11:17.
Old 15 November 2017, 11:27
Confirmed User

I'm being a good boy for a while. Insert a rerun of one of my rants here and call it a day. Other than that --- if anyone needs me I'll be at supply/CIF/whatevertheycallitnow drawing my shocked face
Old 15 November 2017, 11:30
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
I'm being a good boy for a while. Insert a rerun of one of my rants here and call it a day. Other than that --- if anyone needs me I'll be at supply/CIF/whatevertheycallitnow drawing my shocked face
I must say...I am very proud of you....
Old 15 November 2017, 11:49
Been There Done That

^^^ Well... I'm damn sure wearing MY shocked face now... amazing stuff... and it's not even a full moon... quite the opposite, in fact.

"To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee, for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee"
Melville / Captain Ahab
Old 15 November 2017, 11:55
Anesthetized User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post

I thought we couldn't let others log in under our account.

Support SOCNET.
Old 15 November 2017, 12:07
RIP SOTB, Cass, Hognose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justaclerk View Post
The question would be posed on the day the candidate announces, “Have you ever done anything sexually inappropriate as an adult? Yes or no.”

And to be fair, women are not immune to the question.
Boy would that be some fun.......it's not the fiction we tell ourselves, but the truth is, unless it's rape, nothing happens without a woman's consent. They pick us, not the other way around, unless your name is Harvey Weinstein. Which means that of all those twisted urges males have (you guy's, not me of course) it takes a girl to go along with/eagerly participate. And they control what happens or doesn't, and how often and with how many and trust me, they all have some stories. All of them. Goody two shoes my ass.

Now if it were just a little easier to identify the dirty little sluts who have successfully hid that reality from the world.....because those are the ones we're looking for.....

"And thus I clothe my naked villainy with old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ;
And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."
- Shakespeare, Richard III.

"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. This I did."
-T.E. Lawrence, "Seven Pillars of Wisdom".
Old 15 November 2017, 15:05
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobofthedesert View Post
Boy would that be some fun.......it's not the fiction we tell ourselves, but the truth is, unless it's rape, nothing happens without a woman's consent. They pick us, not the other way around, unless your name is Harvey Weinstein. Which means that of all those twisted urges males have (you guy's, not me of course) it takes a girl to go along with/eagerly participate. And they control what happens or doesn't, and how often and with how many and trust me, they all have some stories. All of them. Goody two shoes my ass.

Now if it were just a little easier to identify the dirty little sluts who have successfully hid that reality from the world.....because those are the ones we're looking for.....
Among the many reasons I would never go into public service. And that I remain thankful phones with cameras and youtube weren't around in my 20s and early 30s.
Old 15 November 2017, 16:06
Been There Done That

Quote:
Gore, she says, was so persistent that she called him a “sex-crazed poodle” for being “out of control.”
Well, there he goes. His career ends as a #sexcrazedpoodle.

What is amazing to me is that more people aren't talking about Joe Biden.

There are fucking "highlight reels" of him fondling women and children.

"Operator much like rock and roll, is dead." - ClearedHot
Old 15 November 2017, 16:09
Confirmed User

George Bush SR has had a bunch of women come out and say he sexually harassed them. I swear the guy seems to just have a recording that says he apologizes for grabbin that pootie.
Old 15 November 2017, 16:14
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixedLoad View Post
Well, there he goes. His career ends as a #sexcrazedpoodle.

What is amazing to me is that more people aren't talking about Joe Biden.

There are fucking "highlight reels" of him fondling women and children.
Creepy, to say the least.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp - But don't cut yourself!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 15 November 2017, 16:20
One jump chump

Life is a mutherfucker when you can't uphold the standards that you espouse and presume to impress upon others. I really hate the political class.

An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

Our new posting rules