SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Veterans Issues

Old 30 October 2018, 11:11
Aww F**K it

I filed a claim for my knees, neck and ears. I Had exams for ears and the other stuff and have copies of the doctors notes from the exams from the eBenefits site. About two weeks after my appointments I got a letter denying my claim saying I failed to show up. They also stated that there was no record of my appointments. My VSO rep was able to pull up the notes from my hearing tests while we were sitting there. We filed an appeal so now I wait. I have downloaded and also printed the doctor notes.

For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Romans 13:4
Old 31 October 2018, 06:58
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mingo Kane View Post
Salem, same as Gsniper is the one I went to with my hearing eval in tow, agreed, total goat fuck. Even asked them to check my back and hips...no x-rays, nothing.

My VA in Beckley will occasionally send folks to Salem. Everyone says the same thing. They don't have a very good reputation.

John Wayne as J.B. Books in the Shootist
Old 31 October 2018, 16:22
Moving Target

I go to the Salem VA, I have been fighting my VA claims for Gulf War Illness since 1994, I think that tells all you need to know about them.

Our new posting rules