SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 5 February 2016, 15:39
Pele's Bucket of Fire?...never heard of it

That makes sense, when you look at all of the numbers and the probabilities of hitting them, as well as the odds of getting a higher number than the ones who spun before you.

I always looked at the showcase wheel as being somewhat like a roulette wheel, which really can't be gamed. Although since you only really need to beat certain numbers, as opposed to landing directly on them, that is the way to go.

If you're third up though, and you've got beat, or tie, a $1.00 and .95, you're pretty much screwed. At that point it becomes much more like a standard roulette wheel, in that you have to hit certain a certain number(s) to stay in the game.
Old 5 February 2016, 19:19
Authorized Personnel

I just spun it as hard as I could and relied on old Lady Luck - that COA rarely works for me - but did that time.

Watching the show what embarrassed me was the pit stains I had from being nervous and heat from the lights when I reached up to grab the wheel. Lol

Also the studio is TINY and only seats 300 people. The podiums you stand at look like they were made of spare lumber in someone's garage and painted. Lol

Our new posting rules