SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > U.S. Army Special Operations > Special Forces

Old 7 October 2002, 18:24

Tracy
Thanks for clearing that up on the H2H chief. I thought I slept thru that portion of the course. The closest I came was to that rabbit.
Old 7 October 2002, 18:34
BTDT

Tracy.... and Doc.... Ranger H. et al......I observed from a distance.....Total targets up=Total down.. Nothing left to say......As always.

Bill
Old 7 October 2002, 19:01

Guys

To all the guys that went and killed the infamous C-49.... That was effin beautiful.... I bet he changed his id that very day. I was sitting here LMFAO!!!!! I don't log on much let alone post but after reading that I just had too. You guys are cool.. If you're ever in Detroit, Mi. let me know and the first 5 rounds are on me.....
Old 7 October 2002, 19:47
Reaper375
Visitor

Re: Guys

Quote:
Originally posted by Wolverine
To all the guys that went and killed the infamous C-49.... That was effin beautiful.... I bet he changed his id that very day. I was sitting here LMFAO!!!!! I don't log on much let alone post but after reading that I just had too. You guys are cool.. If you're ever in Detroit, Mi. let me know and the first 5 rounds are on me.....
I live in Detroit. Well, a little north of it... but close enough to take you up on it. I can brng another Ranger with me and a Canuck Soldier who wears a skirt... 'zat okay?
Old 7 October 2002, 20:22
Carbon Based Training Aid

Dude, s'a kilt. Chicks wear skirts, only real MEN without any hangups on the size of Junior and that are totally secure in their masculinity can wear a kilt. Besides, don't want the sheep to be hearing no zipper coming down, right?

Besides, I lost count of how many Michigan and Ohio chicks actually checked for themselves whether or not I was going Regimental. Can I get a 'Hooah' from the congregation? :D
Old 7 October 2002, 20:31
Reaper375
Visitor

Yeah, I think it was you who I asked whatcha had on under that thing and you said "Yer girlfriend's lipstick."

Hahahahahaha... funny shit.
Old 8 October 2002, 00:42
Just A Girl

Quote:
Originally posted by airbornelawyer
Buy you a drink?
Buy who a drink????

Jennifer Martinez sends
"I believe this Muslim proliferation is prophecy. These people are the Anti Christ and the great holy war of Revelations is just beginning. They are the greatest threat that mankind has ever faced." - D. L. Mathers
Old 8 October 2002, 08:45
Tactical Conductor

Quote:
Originally posted by Marauder
Besides, I lost count of how many Michigan and Ohio chicks actually checked for themselves whether or not I was going Regimental. Can I get a 'Hooah' from the congregation? :D
You think it was an eye-catcher in OH and MI? Dude, I spent an evening in kilted majesty in Hattiesburg, Mississippi!! It is a long story... My buddy did better than I did, as he was actually from Scotland and had the accent.

I barely escaped an ass-whipping by four guys in a pick-up truck... Note to self: never wander around in a parking lot alone, drunk and in a dress.

Invictus Infectus Non Invertabus Pu
Old 8 October 2002, 13:50

Reaper the offer stands ole Michigan neighbor... There is a place in downtown Detroit by the name of Stoney Creek.... It's a brewery and they make some of the best brews I've ever had..... Let me know when you guys wanna come down and I'll take care of everything else.....
Old 8 October 2002, 13:57

Reaper the offer stands ole Michigan neighbor... There is a place in downtown Detroit by the name of Stoney Creek.... It's a brewery and they make some of the best brews I've ever had..... Let me know when you guys wanna come down and I'll take care of everything else.....
Old 8 October 2002, 15:40
Reaper375
Visitor

I know the Stoney Creek Brewery! Bad-ass Beer. Great stuff. 'Course, when in Detroit I like the Old Shillelagh. But hell, Stoney Creek is cool with me. Marauder and Tack? Wanna go sometime?
Old 8 October 2002, 16:41

Cool.... Well pm me or email me at simsx@itsd.ci.detroit.mi.us so we can put it together....
Old 8 October 2002, 16:51
Carbon Based Training Aid

Sure. Just gimme a heads up a few days in advance. I have a midterm or a paper due about once a week from now until December, so I just have to make sure I have my schedule set. :)
Old 8 October 2002, 23:35
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally posted by Reaper375
I know the Stoney Creek Brewery! Bad-ass Beer. Great stuff. 'Course, when in Detroit I like the Old Shillelagh. But hell, Stoney Creek is cool with me. Marauder and Tack? Wanna go sometime?
Holy shit! With the amount of money I spent at that place in my mid 20's, I could have bought a fucking car. Those two guys still singing Irish songs (well, songs with an Irish accent anyway) upstairs? I used to get loaded before the Wings game and take the short bus to JLA. Memories.:)

BTW: Windsor has the best strip clubs i've ever seen. Great city.
Old 9 October 2002, 10:43
Administrator

Quote:
Marauder and Tack? Wanna go sometime?
Let me know when! Would love to.

SGT A/1/75 86-89
Ranger Class 13-87

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children will have peace." - Thomas Paine
Old 9 October 2002, 11:27
Arrogant Bastard

Quote:
Stoney Creek Porter (Vanilla Porter) is an awesome beer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 9 October 2002, 14:43

I've been going there since it was Atwater.... Me and my brood prefer the luscious delicious Dunkel!!!!! I've probably been in there at the same time as some of you guys!!!!! Anyone remember Atwater's Hell Wings?
Old 9 October 2002, 19:12
bro170
Visitor

What a bullshiter

Currently serving year 15 with the British Forces.

Having been in several conflicts with various Special Forces units from around the world including Delta, the golden rule is you don't say shit.

Is this guy for real or is he trying to write a book.

bro170
22 SAS
Old 9 October 2002, 19:25
Just A Girl

To Bro170: HAND SALUTE

Jennifer Martinez sends
"I believe this Muslim proliferation is prophecy. These people are the Anti Christ and the great holy war of Revelations is just beginning. They are the greatest threat that mankind has ever faced." - D. L. Mathers
Old 9 October 2002, 19:40
bro170
Visitor

Thankyou

Thankyou Jennifer

But the salute should go to people like yourself for all the hard work you do for Veterans and Families.

All I do is go to work everyday

Great website by the way

Our new posting rules