Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 25 February 2017, 21:15
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET1/ss nuke View Post
I think Syria proved that red line to be written only in dry erase marker.
IIRC, the 'gas attack' turned out to be the "moderate rebels" gassing their own people in order to try to get the USA to enter the war.

It wasn't until a French UN official came out with purported evidence that the shit was QUICKLY memory-holed by the major news agencies. McCain probably drank himself into a coma that night.

If VX is apparently a "next-gen" nerve agent, and the appearance of sophisticated deployment techniques such as binary component applications are being employed, does this point to collaboration with a more advanced state actor? I'm sure China would be first on the list, but I've heard Iran and them are becoming bros due to them being both in the global pariah club.
Old 25 February 2017, 23:56
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
I remember watching a program that interviewed a former DPRK labor camp guard. A woman. She said they used to strip prisoners (female, in her case) and then put them in rooms, and give them a piece of lettuce to eat that was tainted with what she could only surmise was chem weapons. Said that they would also do the same with the children. Eat the lettuce leaf, and the people in lab coats would watch and jot notes down while the 'subjects' (women and children) would convulse and die while shitting themselves and writhing in agonizing pain.

Fucking evil evil shit.
I read that children fought over a piece of corn they found in cow dung they were so starving. You can't make this shit up.
Old 26 February 2017, 17:28
Confirmed User

Saw this on Youtube was uploaded recently. These guys make some really neat and nerdy videos, but this was really interesting and pertinent to this discussion

VX nerve agent - Periodic Table of Videos

VX and Binary Weapons (extra) - Periodic Table of Videos
Old 27 February 2017, 08:55
Been There Done That

World leaders get isolated in their bubbles, this seems a lot like saddam when our entire fleet was banging the fuck out of AG...it was a great time to just stfu and cooperate on every level...but no, had to go dickhead.

I think that glorious leader may not fully grasp that we went to war publicly citing wdm's. He's going to use them publicly, to settle a family beef? Holy crap that's whipping out the dick to ask Trump what he's going to do about it, he crossed the red line for little reason.

I don't want to see troops in North Korea, fuck, fuck no...but where else can something like this go?
We know that bombs and tomahawks lead to boots on the ground.
Old 27 February 2017, 20:07
In Vino Veritas

Unhappy

Nice to see things are back to normal

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/02/27/report-n-korea-executes-officials-enraging-kim-jong-un/98468748/
Old 27 February 2017, 20:29
Been There Done That

Killed with Anti-Aricraft guns. Talk about overkill, "Extreme Prejudice".

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp - But don't cut yourself!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 28 February 2017, 00:16
Confirmed User

That, or Daniel Pearl's dull butter knife?

Yeah, I thought so.....

Our new posting rules