Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > Welcome To SOCNET > Introduce Yourself With Your First Post Here

Old Yesterday, 11:50
Not quite right...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shady1 View Post
I felt it necessary to post a re-introduction since I have not been active on this site in 7+ years. I have changed location, job and more than a couple woman in that timeframe. Once again, my military background started in 1981 in a support position with 7th GP. Fast forward 20+ yrs. and I found myself right back in the same place in a CA unit. Good times. I have started a new business specializing in electrical discharge machining within the Aerospace/Defense industries currently working on a large project for Virginia class submarines, sections thereof being constructed just a short distance SE of my location. Also involved in a Gyroscopic stabilization project. I look forward to catching up with many on this site and gaining further knowledge.

To help some of you remember who this mug is, I've pasted up a nice picture, late in OIF-1, on the confines of BIAP.

Old Yesterday, 13:44
Confirmed User

How did it taste?

Winston Churchill

Our new posting rules